How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad lib

Ex-Bluelighter
Previous thread can be found here.

Hapiness_quote.jpg

Here are the rules:

Hey guys, I just want to remind every body about the rules which are enforced in TDS to prevent certain posts from triggering other users into relapse, unhealthy state of minds etc.

Basically, in social threads (such as 'How are you in one word?', 'TDS photo thread', 'TDS social thread' etc), drug discussion of any kind is not permitted. This also includes triggering content or 'glorification' of drugs, photos related to drugs/use & descriptions of 'how high' (or low) you may be. It is important we all stick by these simple instructions to further create a safe & enjoyable place for every person who visits these threads.

There are plenty of threads in & out of TDS available for open discussion about substances (such as the vent/rant & I just need to post threads).

Try take a moment to skim over the triggering post guidelines which have been set by members of TDS staff.

Triggering Post Guidelines for Social Threads - PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

As always, the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) also applies.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Still painful. My back is killing me and making it a chore to function... and stay clean: (

Worried

Exam tomorrow, don't feel ready. Been trying to study for it whilst going through a diazepam taper and also being on bupe. Have had to spend the last few weeks pushing my dosing back from the morning to the pm because I don't have time to collect and dose before the exam in the morning. Consequently the few hours of feeling shitty I get each day have been during the day time when I'm trying to study rather than whilst I'm sleeping.

Been constantly on the catch up over the last few months due to having loads of coursework hand ins I've had to do whilst trying to stabilise my life and catch up on all the missed info from when I was relapsing.

Just be happy if I get a fucking pass mark at this point really, although even that will makke me feel shitty as it's not a fair representation of what I'm capable of when I'm not ruining my life with drugs.

:X

Overwhelmed. I'm trying really hard to get stuff together in preparation for Fall, but eh. Not much is going my way.

excited!!! Just excited to go to the gym and workout all my anger and frustration!!!! 10 more minutes yeahhhhh!!

lol. Sleep Deprived

You know, just to go along with all the other sleepy people around here.....

^What's going on? Please remember that the despair will not last. It's only temporary and things *will* get better even if it seems like they won't now. You're loved. <3

It's crippling right now. I can't even function. I'm depressed, I'm suicidal and Im letting my entire future slip away. I'm unhappy with myself and the mess I feel like I keep making when I try to just attain some kind of happiness in life. It always back fires. I feel alienated and repressed. I can't tell anyone in real life, I have nobody to tell and if I were to talk to my school or anything Id be thrown into the hands of the government and school and be put on suicide watch and that would make me even more suicidal. I don't want to tell my parents because they will worry and try to control my life as well. I just feel so repressed.

PISSED.

Why do people have to go out of their way and fucking research the hell out of me and my posts??? Yes I'm fucking talking to you.

PISSED.

Why do people have to go out of their way and fucking research the hell out of me and my posts??? Yes I'm fucking talking to you.

OH crap you have some real life people tracking your posts? I'm really sorry :( Definitely an invasion of privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.