• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Damn that's fucked up. The only person that knows about my BL account is my s/o, I would be sick if someone tracked me down on BL. Sorry you have to deal with idiots :|.

PISSED.

Why do people have to go out of their way and fucking research the hell out of me and my posts??? Yes I'm fucking talking to you.

Well if they read this, I hope you know this makes you a piece of invasive shit. No need to torture somebody or pass judgement because they post on here. just leave my ad lib alone :( <3

^ Well that person must be super jealous for whatever reason and needs to get a real life. That would piss me off too Addy. :(

Shit

Been so wrapped up in uni work not realised it's been saving me from myself. The horror of my own mind is now upon me again though ffs.

Excited!! Getting inked again tonight after work!!

hot. our coast is like the central valley right now. I wonder how hot the central valley is??

^ Damn that's fucked up. The only person that knows about my BL account is my s/o, I would be sick if someone tracked me down on BL. Sorry you have to deal with idiots :|.
Well if they read this, I hope you know this makes you a piece of invasive shit. No need to torture somebody or pass judgement because they post on here. just leave my ad lib alone :( <3
^ Well that person must be super jealous for whatever reason and needs to get a real life. That would piss me off too Addy. :(

Love my bluelighters :D

Terrified

I had a nightmare. In my dream, I had a sister who married a rich guy. He bought a huge mansion in Iraq and I was living in there with them. He rapes me when my sister is not around and even when I have told my sister she still chose him over me so the rape continues to happen which ended up in my suicide. It's 4:46 am here and I can't go back to sleep. Is it possible too that I just saw my past life? Maybe I was an Iraqi girl?

^^ Oh maya ((hugs)) dreams can be terrifying. I'm so sorry you had this dream. Try your best to remind yourself that no matter how real it seems, it's just a dream. Easier said than done, I know. You're in your house right now and safe nothing will happen to you <3

dreading work today

^thank you doll ♡♡ I will try to go back to sleep

"Imagines Addy watching over me"

Bad, I'm really sorry. I hope that whatever is causing the confusion clears. <3

me: pain. I have had this new thing developing in my shoulder for about a year--it was intermittently very painful with certain movements but now it is my whole arm and it is constant. I have an appointment with an osteopath but it isn't until the 21st. He is also my GP so if the osteopathic treatment doesn't help I guess I will get a referral for physical therapy. It has gotten to the point that the pain, especially at night is unbearable. I'm not so great on no sleep.8(

Status
Not open for further replies.