• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to make the most of 15mg oxycodone?

curiosity

Bluelighter
Well I usually have little run-ins with oxycodone every few months when it becomes available ( always non-refillable prescriptions ) and i recently purchased some but due to my generous nature and sharing with a buddy i'm left with only 15mg so i'm trying to figure out how to make the most of it, usually I dose 15-20mg inital dose then about 1h15m-1h45m later I dose another 10-15 to help ride it out longer,not always in this exact order or schedule but something along these lines usually so i was wondering what the best method of use/potentionation might be for me. I considered diphenhydramine but I already have a tendency to not stay awake for the whole ride due to usually already being tired when I indulge or indulging in the later hours, I believe I still have some kratom tea bags laying around would those maybe be worth a try to mix? Also how much of a difference could white grapefruit juice make, significant or barely noticeable? All advice is greatly appreciated :)

Take 25mg diphenhydramine about half an hour before you take it for good effects.

You can try combining it with kratom, just remember that both are opioid drugs and the effects will probably be potentiated somewhat. If you want to go that route than I would take it ~7.5mg with your tea.

Stick it up your but... seriously, plug it. No but really the bioavailability of oxy is good oral so other ROA's won't change much. Some say snorting gives a rush but in theory it should decrease BA, duration, and the clogged nostrils could affect how much is actually absorbed. Idk, never bothered snorting oxy as snorting pills with alot of binder destroys my nostrils. As for the oxy/kratom combo, that might backfire. There are more than a few reports of people literally experiencing a sort of cancellation effect where the effects become weaker than either alone. Just look up kratom opiate combo and you'll find rather mixed reviews. IME the combo between kratom and opioids is very lackluster, I would rather take either alone tbh... As for enzyme inhibitors I've found that at best, they increase the duration of effects at the cost of any sort of rush whatsoever, ymmv as these are just my experiences... I know people swear by shit like DPH but they've only dulled my buzz and increase sedation and I don't find that "potentiation" even if DPH should pharmacologicaly potentiate. Whatever minor potentiation that's produced is overridden by the sedative effects.

Thank you, should i try combining it with both the kraton and diphenhydramine or 7.5mg with the tea alone? since that does sound like an awfully low dose :S, just wouldnt want it to go to waste @ sekio

Stick it up your but... seriously, plug it. No but really the bioavailability of oxy is good oral so other ROA's won't change much. Some say snorting gives a rush but in theory it should decrease BA, duration, and the clogged nostrils could affect how much is actually absorbed. Idk, never bothered snorting oxy as snorting pills with alot of binder destroys my nostrils. As for the oxy/kratom combo, that might backfire. There are more than a few reports of people literally experiencing a sort of cancellation effect where the effects become weaker than either alone. Just look up kratom opiate combo and you'll find rather mixed reviews. IME the combo between kratom and opioids is very lackluster, I would rather take either alone tbh... As for enzyme inhibitors I've found that at best, they increase the duration of effects at the cost of any sort of rush whatsoever, ymmv as these are just my experiences... I know people swear by shit like DPH but they've only dulled my buzz and increase sedation and I don't find that "potentiation" even if DPH should pharmacologicaly potentiate. Whatever minor potentiation that's produced is overridden by the sedative effects.

Thank you,what works for you for potentiation without sacrificing other parts of the buzz, like is there any form of potentian that's a "can't go wrong" sort of thing ? because it seems dph has its sacrifices and you mentioned kraton may cancel it out all together, what about white grapefruit juice?

You can give it a try though afaik your supposed to drink it well before dosing and like I said when it comes to enzyme inhibitors like GFJ and tagamet (cimetadine), the duration is just extended for me and the rush is totally gone. In all reality there's not much you can do... lot's to try but IME I'm always disappointed and left chasing something that's not there. Of course ymmv though. I'd just take it orally tbh and hope for the best, if your underwhelmed add a few grams of kratom to try and manifest some effects. This would be your best bet as far as any significant increase in effects though you may risk losing your buzz althogether though some find great success in mixing the two... can't say how you will react, good luck!

I'd go with 30-45mg of DXM 45 min to an hour before hand. I've had good results mixing kratom and hydrocodone but it seems kind of hit or miss. A week or so I did the combo and felt next to nothing.

^ See, I wonder what causes this to happen? They just seem to totally cancel each other out, it's weird. Also yeah, I find Methoxetamine (very small doses, like 8mgs tops) adds a nice warmth to my high...never bothered with DXM though I would imagine it would work similarly.

You can give it a try though afaik your supposed to drink it well before dosing and like I said when it comes to enzyme inhibitors like GFJ and tagamet (cimetadine), the duration is just extended for me and the rush is totally gone. In all reality there's not much you can do... lot's to try but IME I'm always disappointed and left chasing something that's not there. Of course ymmv though. I'd just take it orally tbh and hope for the best, if your underwhelmed add a few grams of kratom to try and manifest some effects. This would be your best bet as far as any significant increase in effects though you may risk losing your buzz althogether though some find great success in mixing the two... can't say how you will react, good luck!

Thank you I geuss i'll wait on it and just try a kratom/dph combo for tonight to fend off any temptations and when the time comes i'll have some hot water ready for the kratom if need be i'll give myself a few day break after the kratom, hopefully that'll help a bit aswell

I'd go with 30-45mg of DXM 45 min to an hour before hand. I've had good results mixing kratom and hydrocodone but it seems kind of hit or miss. A week or so I did the combo and felt next to nothing.

unfortunately I don't have any dxm only cough medicine, only nyquil ;\