God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
God has done it finally aftera alll these years the pain is done he did it thanks to everyone you know you who you are i just got the message he fucking did it!

fuck yeah everyone this is is a celebration we made it

REVOLUTIION ITS GOING TO BE GREAT THANK YOU EVEREY MOLECULE WE DID IT ILLUSISIONS WE DID IT I SAW IT COMING FOREIGNENER EVEryone at bluelight we didd it fuckign we fucking diddi it man

1st who would have guesssed that diphinidine did it it afte all cosmic laugh time! we fucking did it man lol

thx to ebola and all those who have fallen who have done it we knew it was coming now is the time time diphphenidine was actually the spiritual molecule

this si s the best day in the unvierserthan you god

existsts we did it bro vice we did it man we fucking did it spiritiually it all came down to this thanks to everyone

its like it finallly openened thank you all so much for ur faith

joel u did it too bro no on one will forget u the buzzing is dmt like man we all knew it

ebola u did it too we were alll fucking threre man like that salvia trip we fucking did it its all in place now!!!!!

i saw it in in a dream its all true my crown chakra is fully open thank you foreigner

my crrown chakhra is wide open i am so happy thank you for all for holding on!!!!
'
i just got the messsage we fucking did it

respeck ali g we did it i hear it everywherere

mr flowers we made it man
vice fuck yeah

we made it made it man diphenidine who the fuck would know it was i
u

Last edited:
the feeling is amazing enjoy it and celebrate it
thank you bluelight u fuckking didid it everyoone all of us we didd it

Last edited:
calm down sir

an operator will speak with you shortly

please stay on the line, your call is important to us.

I envy you guy's having met in person (you should remove that btw). I always wished I could meet the bluelight team and/or talk on Skype.

Wow, diphenidine really is up there with MK-801 in producing schizoid type symptoms in both mice and men! ;)

This both makes me more intrigued, and also ready (and willing) to let more lab rats test the waters long before me!

You sound like you just received an oscar or something. Anyway, I hope you're okay.

thx to ebola and all those who have fallen who have done it we knew it was coming now is the time time diphphenidine was actually the spiritual molecule

this si s the best day in the unvierserthan you god

Ummmm...I want the titties back.

Hope you made it out all right Robot, sounds like your mind has been through a powerful ordeal. I'm with amanitadine, I'm going to wait a long, long time before I try diphenidine.

Hope you made it out all right Robot, sounds like your mind has been through a powerful ordeal. I'm with amanitadine, I'm going to wait a long, long time before I try diphenidine.

turn that frown upside down, we should all be celebrating! we did it!