God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

^
41deca0638e6aa6a5589eef2920e687d.jpg

Eat your applesauce, guys!
:D

I love this thread. Also good luck to you Robotripping, don't quit this life. Its long, and can change in an instant.

I don't like cake.
But diphenidine sounds like some good shit! It wasn't on my radar before. Maybe someday I'll try it.

"When you get the message, hang up the phone" — Alan Watts

You got the message and hung up the phone. Not many do. Many blessings.

"When you get the message, hang up the phone" — Alan Watts

You got the message and hung up the phone. Not many do. Many blessings.

Now that I've read the trip report, it doesn't sound too nice...and I will never do that. Sounds like quite nasty stuff. Maybe my radar is looking clear now. I would like to see what God looks like though.

Last edited:
It: done [x]

(to clarify, god did it, we've all fucking done it, and so on and so forth. . .)

ebola

Makes me wanna try that diphenidine....then again would probably just get me troubles.....think I'll stick to my d x m.....but anyways yeah we fuckingdid it

Last edited:
^And we love you for giving us the thread.;) How's life treating you these days, RR? I hope your great sense of humor is making it all a great easy glide.<3

Well I've been better but I'm doing well. Lots of therapy and help so mentally I am okay but still tripping hard :)

i've got a group of people doing it now. We actually grew wings together an we fly. Our wings are glorious and i continue to learn about this strange Universe. That day tho, something did truly happen.

you are right good sir. I have beyond gonzod shit at this point lol ill smoke half a gram of mxp or diphenidine and go walk around, for the fuck of it. idc no one can stop me, it's legal!

but yeah i do it all the time now, god did it first for me thank fuck cause i was lost. I believed in him and he did it! now you gotta believe in me and I'll do it and so on, this will spiral like a galaxy counterclockwise such is the nature of God or Kia or unity. It's beauty.

you know what's great tho, IV 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-mipt and dropping a few mescaline analogues at once. now that shit is just as profound as mxp/mxe but much more controllable antd God appreciates the order to a degree, but MXP makes him laugh most due to the absurdity. He laughed so hard at me when i got arrested for biting someone cause i thought i was a dog on mxp. i could see him right as clear as day,open eyed visuals. n he winked at me. lol