God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

I can't decide whether or not to leave this open... I think I will to see if RobotTripping comes back to comment after it dies down a bit. :)

Not that I don't get it... I've had trips where I felt like I must have caused a turning point in the universe, problem is we all have our own universe and when you're in a dissociative hole you've got no interaction with anyone else to influence their own perception. It's all you man. :)

We did it guise!

2ytogzk.gif

That seems like fun to some people? Well I hope he comes back an is able to explain what this is all about coherently, otherwise he's temporarily(?) lost his mind with nothing to show for it 8)

it looks like theres internet connection in neptune

i'd really like to see how this ends though, come back alive man

and THIS is why you shouldn't do drugs, kids

puffs cigarette and stares off into the distance

I think this is funny. I never knew that diphenidine was the spirit molecule, but I've never tried it, so I can't comment. Unless he doesn't come down and has to live in an institution. Then it would just be sad.

This seems relevant to my interests. There were times when I was on DXM that I felt that every single one of my muscle fibers were tied to universal probability strings and I'd be afraid to move more than slight twitching for fear of throwing reality out of whack.

So yeah, I can relate.

I can definitely relate too, now let's hope he comes back and realizes it was a delusion. If he does, then no harm, it was a fun adventure.

Let's hope. For his sake and all of our sakes.

He took it to The Lounge lol
The adventure isn't over yet

For what it's worth RobotRipping, the best place for this kind of stuff in future is the PD Social thread ;) Glad you're having/had some fun! :D

I'll leave this open too in case there's any further feedback but yeah you can jump in the social thread for these kind of general posts then everyone can join in the fun :D

If it turns out this is about finding saddam, bin laden or the Higgs boson, I want my 5 minutes back.

No wait though, was still pretty funny.

But seriously if it is about finding bliss and a state of temporary enlightenment or mystical realisation then yea ill do a screen brofist right nao. :D

I can relate like lots others here, not a huge revelation that a dissociative can help facilitate but diphenidine sounds too amnestic and scrambling. Please leave it open so that we can hear the followup!

Meanwhile nobody derail. Srsly. Or i'll slap you square between the ears. In the event that science could make that happen.

This is actually kind of spooky. Maybe we should call Obama. Let him know we did.
0003446_yes_we_did_barack_obama_victory_poster.png