Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM Polistyrex (1776mg) - Inexperienced - Delsym Pulse

Hunter19877

Bluelighter
Hey, I now know pretty much everything there is to know about DXM. From experiences and reading and learning about the stuff throughout my life. It has opened my mind to things which cant be explained. I've gone threw terribly bad trips, I've had extremely enlightening trips. DXM DEFINITELY helped me get threw dopesick
smiley1.gif
(Opiate withdrawal). I love DXM. Delsym. I wanted to tell you about the first bad trip i had

I was young and had done DXM a few times for fun. But this time i went all out for some reason. I went and stole 2 (5Oz) bottles of delseym and decided i was going to do it and go to school. I hated school. So i was hanging out with my friends and i stayed up all night bullshitting with them. Then at about 7:30AM i Drank both bottles of Delsym which is 1776mg DXM Poly (i didn't know this then) all together. My bus usually came at 8 0r 8:30 so i just chilled out , trying not to puke it back up, listening to the new Eminem album that just came out. I always loved music.

So my bus finally came and i got on. I was just starting to feel it hit me a little so i was probably "Robowalking" onto the bus... Anyway i sat down and was enjoying the onset of the trip, listening to the Eminem CD i just got. I was on the side of the bus with the long seats, all the way at the window. I remember when it starting getting really weird, the Eminem song i was listening to started getting chopped and screwed. Like the lyrics would be of beat, it was all mashed up. I was like what the fuck! So i took off the headphones and was looking toward the isle, and my friend looked over the seat. I remember seeing his face and it started morphing into this crazy creepy weird looking thing and i couldn't take it so i closed my eyes and remember hear the sounds of the bus, it was causing these crazy CEV's and it was like another world!

We finally got to school and this is where things went bad...
I walked into the classroom and sat down and everything was like, pulsing and shaking. I had this crazy fly vision, like everything was piixilated i guess. i started feeling like a cold feeling in my chest spread throughout my entire being and i started getting scared. So i ran to the nurse and told her i didn't feel good. She took my blood pressure and looked at my like i was a ghost! She said "What did you take?!" So i told her what i did and that i was going to die, i felt like i was going to die! Everything was so pulsating and coming at me so crazy. i felt like everything was shaking and pulsating with the rhythm of my heart. My heart was beating supper fast. at that point i remember they walked me out to the ambulance, I felt like they were all 100 feet high and i was looking way up at them!! I was so small!

The next thing i remember is being in the hospital. My mom and dad where there. Once they found out what i had done they, of course, were pissed. And concerned for my health. So the docs told them i overdosed on cough syrup,that i would be fine just need to me monitored for the day. i was laying in the bed and my mom was telling me how much of an idiot i was for doing this shit. at the same time leaning over to pop my zits on my forehead. (me and my mother are very close) i was still tripping hard, everything was still pulsing, almost like, hemorrhaging, shaking like crazy stampede type feeling. I don't know how to explain it. Things were getting cold again and i was constantly thinking i was going to die. I kept telling my mom i love her and my dad too. i remember getting home later that day and telling my dad i had to go get my PlayStation from my friends house i was at the previous night. He let me go get it.

I got to my friends house and filled him in on what happened, still tripping the whole time. He didn't know what to say. even i felt like an idiot. We ended up smoking a bowl of weed and that was the craziest thing ever. I got so scared freaked out i thought i was going to die again. my friend told me after we smoked, i passed out. He kept watch over me, making sure i was still alive and breathing.

I don't remember after that. Until i woke. and recounted the whole crazy thing...

That was my worst trip ever. i just wanted to share it with the world of DXM'rs!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. :) I am moving this to Trip Reports.

Haha funny. Great read. For some reason, I want to Robotrip while watching Robocop (1987). I think that would be sick.

Man..... After all these years..... I come across these posts..... WHILE I'm tripping!
I was just in outerspace, one 5oz bottle and a half of Delsym.... Googling DXM reports and I found my own post from an account I completely forgot about. So weird! and so awesome reading my trip report years later while tripping. I kinda just relived it. Man this shit is weird. I'm laying in the dark, with the light from the TV in the bedroom giving just a little light, I'm typing this on my galaxy, and while the screen is morphing quite a bit, the visuals I'm having in my peripheral vision are extremely weird and random. the music I'm listening to is manipulating them. this is awesome! So while Im typing this everything is morphing, and I feel great. Smoked some pot on top of this and I feel good.
DXM has been my friend for many years. Got me thru many hard times, kicking heroin, so many times. Delsym would dissociate me enough to where I didn't feel the withdrawal.

Anyway it was 2002, I was 16 in this trip report. I was still in high school actin a fool lol. I wish I knew then what I know now. But it was a crazy trip and it was cool to relive the good parts of it.

Dazed and Confused, by Led Zeppelin. And No Quarter. Live versions while on DXM is a journey!

Longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com

Hey there, nice to see you post again. :) I love re-reading my old trip reports, especially while tripping.