• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bit of #4, some Clonazepam's, and some lovely tea. Tomorrow's going to be a shitty day due to some news I just got, but, hopefully I can get some nice rest before I have to face that reality tomorrow.

30 pack of Budheavies and a 4g's fishscale.. Plus a buncha fresh spikes, time to go goddamn deaf. Got 2 new tattoo's today, fresh as fuck.

Fuck bro so jealous on the tats and the coke -_-

Last night just slept.

Night before was a nice lil iv 2 cb binge shit waaaassss CRAZY!

^^@rapper. 2C6B, nice, stuff is relatively difficult to get hold of here as it's, with 2C-i, the only 2Cx's that are illegal... i tried bk-2C-B couple of nights ago, 2x110mg pills at once, stuff is garbage, they were a free sample, but still, being used to nice strong mostly 2C-E trips,, this was like light stimulation with a very very minor 2C-b psychadelic feel to it, but almost unnoticeable and shitty residual stimulation, but i could take care of that with my benzos.

Ot:
-2mg ethyl loflazepate
-sublingualed 150mg's eph
-sniffed 50mg ir Ritalin
-2x05mg's xanax
-smoked a few tokes of the usual 'noid
-15 minutes later and plugged 320mg's eph
-it's 8pm...
-3x100mg eph until now 10pm,

1- this rythm of consumption at weekends (mostly) is less and less compatible with work, during the week, it's impacting negatively.

2- i'm bored,

3- these doses are too high to sustain for anyone in the medium - long term

4- i'm low on dolla atm

5- i shall now go on a "naughty website" because my girl is asleep, and waking her up because i want to have sex is selfish and definately not a possibility, and would be pointless, because she'd be pissed i woke her up and would likely not be in the mood when she has been fast a sleep seconds earlier, so i'm off to another website, shouldn't be long lol...

TMI?

Never, I personally prefer xvideos ;). Nightly fix, though it's only 330, will be mas cerveza, and fingers crossed, Alprazolam, 10mg at least.. I fucking had Phenobarb for these moments, then I put it all in my arm. Can anyone give me sound advice on how to save my narcotix, because I have not had that self-control since I was like 15.

Phatty: the iv 2 cb was nuts prolly like 8 mgs instant insanity crazy visuals patters breathing need some downers after.

Ykm: dude evilangel all day hahah
and me either my ma actually said that to me about the self control.

Might drink my robo trip we'll see

Kinda want to weigh out a proper dose and repeat tonight maybe drink some wine to come down

gonna be some edibles and weeds and also alcohols, because today is one of many days in the year where getting fucked up is socially acceptable.

Nothing good, 4mg of Sub plugged(the only narcotic I CAN save,lol. Have like 90 on hand right now and an appointment in 12 days,lol) 3mg of xanax, once again I got 30 1mg 4 days ago and now gone=(, though I was trying to get fucked up with Tramadal/Sub mix/benzo's for two days, so I went through more than usual... suprisngly the weakest opiate does give ya the nice and fuzzies with Subs, especially with a benzo mixed in, who woulda thought,had to fight a nod on the way home which NEVER happens on any combo with Suboxone... Was gonna save my xanax for work but was just like fuck it, wanna relax I don't have any bud, so will enjoy my rebound anxiety until I talk to my doctor in 11 days and hopefully get some klonopin or xanax XR(I don't want the instant release...they are the crack of benzo's.) Valium makes me feel like a zombie and ativan doesn't really do anyting, but I am open to trying it if it helps my anxiety(only had it like twice.) Might mention Gabapentin, that helps also...if I come out with nothing I think I'm gonna give Phenibut a shot, or just go back on Pods or seed tea...was thinking about Methadone but fuck thats just such a hassle when you live in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
Comparable to I.V. MDxx?

Kinda body high wise cept the triple visions and crazy color patterns.

Phatty: course you know lol

OT: smoke give or take 30mg of dmt last night, far to much for me 3rd or 4th try with dmt. Shits fuckin wild never deep tho...

Holy goddamn, always last to sleep first to rise.. That game was some straight bullshit last night, M.L. put in that fucking work.. Still got a beer fulla fridge, was half asleep when someone told me to headover, thankfully they live 20 seconds away, had to get grips. Feel way better, I need food. Hope you brojs got buck, some deems sounds fkn wonderful. I think I got sick last night, been coughing up a storm, I should get some tussionex..

Holy goddamn, always last to sleep first to rise.. That game was some straight bullshit last night, M.L. put in that fucking work.. Still got a beer fulla fridge, was half asleep when someone told me to headover, thankfully they live 20 seconds away, had to get grips. Feel way better, I need food. Hope you brojs got buck, some deems sounds fkn wonderful. I think I got sick last night, been coughing up a storm, I should get some tussionex..

Knew Brady an da boys had it dawg sorry to tell ya.
I need barrrrssss.
there's a nasty flu goin on up here man been hakin an sick for like a week
some food sounds nice wish i was high assss fuck on zooooos

Ayyy, drive the fuck down! I'm bout sharing tha luv, thug life. We can pop then shoot off guns behind my house till the 5-0 shows up, then we go inside and open the front door so my pit can pounce on they ass. I got gas money, holmes, how far of a drive is it? 6-8~? Manneeeeeeeee I'm glad that bookie was shook, how they caught that ball in the fourth was insane, and WHY THE FUCK THEY DID NOT RUN IT IN IS BEYOND ME.. I need a cigret now, also coffee, anti-biotix would be pretty rad, too -.-

Ayyy, drive the fuck down! I'm bout sharing tha luv, thug life. We can pop then shoot off guns behind my house till the 5-0 shows up, then we go inside and open the front door so my pit can pounce on they ass. I got gas money, holmes, how far of a drive is it? 6-8~? Manneeeeeeeee I'm glad that bookie was shook, how they caught that ball in the fourth was insane, and WHY THE FUCK THEY DID NOT RUN IT IN IS BEYOND ME.. I need a cigret now, also coffee, anti-biotix would be pretty rad, too -.-

Nothing to much 1,800 miles and a day an some change.
to be honest still sounds appealing.

the other nigh my boy picked me up with his girl to go to his trailer

we drank smoked good weed and i did a few lines , not a lot for me, last night in a shitty cold trailer it was funnn

it was so skanky but i loved it

Yesterday's half prepared leftovers, so maybe approximately 400mg EPH when i woke up 20 minutes ago, i got a few hours sleep though :), hadn't slept from fri 5pm to monday 2pm'ish :\

last night, about 12mg clonazepam and about 40mg hydromorphone... still feelin the clonaz so I decided to take a couple shots of rum to see if tha'll boost it up a bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.