• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was two awesome beers and 2mg ativan, still working on the taper. Hope to be down to zero here in a few weeks.

drank 3 brown shuggas after taking a day off from drinking and smoked dabs of wax and bowls. I feel amazing right now. A lot of times alcohol + thc just makes me feel apathetic and numb but every once in a while I get to this magical place where I feel incredibly alive and perfect %)

Its elusive but the beer and pot combo can be magical as you said.

I'm chasing it now.

drank 3 brown shuggas after taking a day off from drinking and smoked dabs of wax and bowls. I feel amazing right now. A lot of times alcohol + thc just makes me feel apathetic and numb but every once in a while I get to this magical place where I feel incredibly alive and perfect %)

I remember some of my amazing bud/booze experiences. Nothing topped bud + dxm.

Ho-Chi-Minh: Keep at it! I went from 50mg diclazepm (~10x str diazepam). It was only a 2 or 3 month run so I got off
EASY from what read of. Still itching from that 80mg 'done 3 days ago. No tolerance is cool.. still catchin someeeee nod

Tonight:
Gin
40mgmethadoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and now Im quittin tobacco. Got a smoking cessation blend(also mild psychoactives) Happineness trree flowwwwwwwer, kanna, ashwagandhaa , mucuna puriens bean (smokers cut) andsasssafrasssl

Last edited:
Nightly, was small dose a little EPH and 5-MEO-DMT followed shortly by MXE, and MXE and more MXEEEEEE =D =D =D effing <3 the stuff... shame it' can't be shared, as in the trip itself is a solo trip which words cannot describe, it would not do the trips / journeys justice... especially at the higher doses, and y'all know the Phatass by know... allthough not as radical or stupid doses would be a more appropriate term.... compared to two years ago and more... still <3 my high dose psychs, and dissoss psychs....

anyway, gonna maybe do some tonight, as i may be alone and it's saturday... then the baggy is on lock till next week-end... high dose MXE "afterglow" and my current work is not compatible i learnt the other day... even on Ritalin... probably for the best though, high dose MXE every evening / night makes it kindof lose it's magic, and i like to take time to "digest" or intergrate my trips properly.... so yeah , for the best!

@proffessor, you dig methadone recreationally? do you do other strong opiates? i was on high dose MMT for ages, so never saw a rec. appeal, as you probably know, easy on the gin like other CNS depressants mixed with M'done (for general HR, yeah coming from me, it's a bit rich, i know :):\;) , otherwise... ENJOY breda :D ... anyway, good luck for quitting the smokes, stuff is tough as fuck to kick!!! stay strong the first one or two weeks depending on the person i'm told are the hardest, then it only gets easier, again, from what i am told...

I don´t get those who do methadone recreationally..
Euphoria is minimal, dose is strong. If you get addicted you are fucked because you have nothing else to taper with..
Methadone sucks.. I only use it because I need it..
Besides, there are so many good opiates out there..Oh well, everyone is different.

Its elusive but the beer and pot combo can be magical as you said.

I'm chasing it now.

I'm also drinking beer and smoking now, but I find it almost impossible to get to that place where this once did it for me, that was years ago. Now, its all i can afford on the regular and is not as cool as it once was :(

1mg of Bupe and bout to smoke a bowl...have had some Klonopin throughout the day, 8mg of it, so some of that could be my nightly fix. And ErikMan, I always found Methadone recreational before I got a habbit(went from taking 40mg of hydro to 30mg of Methadone, would use the hydro 2-3 days outta the week, then get 60mg of Done' for the weekends...not AS euphoric, but definately euphoric,last all day,cheaper....add some benzo's(never did just bud) and your noddin yr tits off, saw a few people nod their days away for years on a Methadone/Insert Benzo's of choice here/Soma/Weed or fake weed

Mine was 60mg of oxycodone, but I guese more like an evening fix, meant to be saved as a night fix but didn't make it.

Sounds nice cap k
i shoot da k!

Xanax soma weed baco caffiene and daily methadone
bouta ups it to 3 mgs of Xanax smoke some chronic
get fucked up.

A little bit of sub and valium. Gotta make work bearable... Looking forward to the end of the week and it aint even start yet. I need better hobbies.

2mg of Klonopin and about 500mcg of Sub. Went through all my klonopin today pretty much, day after a two day vacation from the Sub...was outta weed and always feel blah after a vacation so without the bud my stupid self took 8mg(4mg when I woke up, 4mg an hour later), and just the other 2mg for the fuck of it..somebody might swing by and smoke with me though(fingers crossed...might get some head also...mmm.)

after EPH and 3-MMC had theoretically worn off, towards 3am droped 3 ethyl loflazepate 2mg + 10mg clotiazépam + 40mg prazepam + 2mg xanax + 3mg loprazolam + 3 shot's of 40% vodka, got me 2 and half hour's sleep, half an hour more than last night, gotta lay off the stims a bit, go a bit easier on em at least to get my normal 4 hours average sleep... maybe i'm doing too high doses and it's having a contradictary effect, but doubt it, when i tooklower dose, especially after a stim trip, it just chillsme out a bit, no sleep,f, maybe also being on sick leave from work means i'm even less tired than would be if i was doing my 9 to 4...

Took a little kratom, drank a lot of wine. Now i'm home about to take a bong rip and smoke a hash spliff before bed.

1mg of Bupe, no benzo's(guese I went through 60 Klon in a week, have 13 for the rest of the month...gtta make them last,ugh.), although I wish I had 4mg of Xanax now, or just a joint. And jealous Professor, would love a good dose of done' with a few xanax, since I'm not on it for maintaince it would probly get me pretty buzzed for a little bit..and no wonder you are noddin' yr tits off with no tolerance and 80mg of done',lol. But no, was thinking i'm just gonna get some RC's soon(like after new years or something) found a place that has Butyl Fentanly(don't ask for source,do not feel confortable telling where something that strong is..). Hell, don't need a doctor/dealer really with all the stims/noids/benzo's some opiates(although most are shitty) and your psycheldelics, cheaper also..Anyway, ya that was my fix 2night,lol.

Edit: 30mg of Valium added to the 1mg of Bupe. Was gonna take a few days off the benzo's so just took something with a longer half-life.

Last edited:
Me again,ha. 2mg IV Buprenorphine and 40mg of Valium. Wanted something good, and someone had some Norco 10s and was thinking about going to get 20 and pop all those in the Morning,but decided not to in case some 100mg Morphine pops up in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.