• Words Moderators: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

Hell is other people [Sartre]
War is hell [general Sherman]

ergo war is other people (not untrue?)

also: some horse, some horse, my kingdom for some horse

Last edited:
Reactions: FnX
This is my first time visiting the words forum in a very long time.
Sadly, I am kind of disappointed. :\

Not at the content that is here, but really the lack of content.
Makes me sad. Back in the day, within 4 days your thread would already be on page 2, and always had 400+ views....

Words is one of my favorite threads on BL, I wish more people posted here....Anyways hello to all other BLers hit me up any time ?

Hell is other people [Sartre]
War is hell [general Sherman]

ergo war is other people (not untrue?)

also: some horse, some horse, my kingdom for some horse

LOL I'd throw you a few bucks if I saw those on a cardboard sign in the alley.

Thank you for the clarification (and you too CH).

Makes me sad. Back in the day, within 4 days your thread would already be on page 2, and always had 400+ views....

Yeah, the Words forum could stand to use some more exposure, unfortunately. I’m never opposed to creative expression, although I think a good portion of the perceived lack of activity is due to the “posting your own stuff” megathreads discouraging individual activity. So I’d advise browsing through those if you want to find new stuff. :)

Yeah it's slowed down. It's really good to see you though, I remember you from back in the day. :)

So I’m pretty sure we already get a lot of cross-pollination here, but in case we don’t, EADD has their very own Word of the Day thread and I thought Social had a Word Association thread open, but I guess not.

Oh well.

Social's old one must have been missing when you posted. The new one is back again now thanks to NN: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...n-Thread-For-those-who-can-or-can-t-read-good

Back again :) BTW awesome post New! I love this inter-forum incest or whatever we all have going on. It's hot.

Yes, some of my favorite writing ever was found here many years ago, unfortunately I only bookmarked a few of my favorites.

The megathreads have seemed to suck up a lot of the content.

I am mostly to blame as I've never actually posted any of my own stuff here. Unfortunately, I fear my best work has been stolen and burned by a vengeful ex. I also lost a very good notebook that has made me quite apathetic.

There's no time like the present Jah :) I for one would love to see some of your work.

Probably.

I'm still sore over never getting my custom title (I am pretty sure I had a BL Ambassador title at the time though).

Any theme ideas?