• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ Words Social - Fountainhead

Good morning BL.. time for me to take a little break from the internet.
Be back on later.

-HOOD

Hey.. I know there's a title change possible for poetry contest winners and stuff.
I'd be down to do a contest. But does rap battling count as poetry? Lol.
Administration said no to my request to have my title changed if I made a big donation lol.. Was worth a shot.
still waiting on the ambassador thing.
Thoughts?

You gave me the idea to ask that BB.. I saw your post in the donation for a name change thread.
I donno how I am with regular poetry tho.
I'll give it a try.. If that's what the contest is.

I have thoughts on a contest soon...

I hate posting twice in a row, but I second this notion. ^

Also, a word with containing all the vowels: Pneumoultramicroscopicsylacovolcanoconiosis

The scientific word for the disease "black lung"... longest word I know, and it's right up there with longest words in the English language.
Longest word in existence, as far as I know, is the scientific word for Titin (a protein), that has over 18,000 characters in it!!
I LOVE LEARNING SCIENTIFIC NAMES OF THINGS!!! lol

~Ms.P

Correction! I spelled it wrong. Properly spelled, it doesn't contain a Y.

Correct spelling:
"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"

Like so:noo-muh-noh-uhl-truh-mahy-kruh-skop-ik-sil-i-koh-vol-key-noh-koh-nee-oh-sis

^ My medical terminology teacher would be very displeased with me because I didn't use my terminology to sound it out hehe ;)

I actually slept last night!
WoOOOooooh!
lol. First night in a while, still had fucked dreams.. but slept.
New, i battled back in the thread probly 10min after i woke up, didn't even have coffee yet.. that's why there's a lack of punchlines, metaphors etc.
Not trying to make excuses tho 8) i swear.

EDIt: also there's no subliminals in it either, if people look closely to everything i write there is at least a couple.. but you need to say them out loud and notice what you're saying for them to make sense..
i hate having to point that out.. it's like im giving away my secrets lol.
Example: if i was to have you say these words "could all un-bind massacres" out loud, a little quickly.. what does it sound like you just said? lol.

EDIT 2: Don't wanna double post... where'd ForEverAfter go? no more 2nd mod? IM AVAILABLE! lol, im sure you can handle this on your own.. but i can always be back up if needed, keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Holy shit, a lot of threads been bumped tonight! gonna have to write something in the free form poetry thread just to bump it back up.
I'll think of something later.

-HOOD

So I've been looking to get into keeping a diary/journal around because I have become aware of how fleeting memory and time is, and there are so many small things in life I want to be able to make permanent through writing. Anyone have any good recommendations for a good portable journal that will last? and any advice for keeping one?

i just use a notebook.. one of the small ones that fit in your back pocket.. i write rhymes, metaphors, similes, and jot down random thoughts to jog my memory of something and when they pop in my head and i think they're a good one that i wanna keep, i write it down in case i forget.

but they're not that long lasting, they fill quickly so i go through a lot of them since the pages are so small.
for something that would last for a lifetime?
i would still recommend using a little notebook like that to carry around, and have a good journal at home to transfer it all to when you get a chance.
only thing i can think of.