• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up and IV DMT definitely. LSD IV is unimpressive, barely even hits faster. And I told myself I would never do acid again after my last bad trip when I was 18.

2 hits of good acid + unlimited amount of weed for a day or 2 fat shots of heroin and as many roofies as you want for a day?

Far too easy, Hareon + Flunitrazepam!
---
IV 2C-I (20mg) + 2C-P (16mg)
OR
Scarf down San Pedro

Mescaline and MXE. Always wanted to try both, why not at the same time?

Would you rather take 3 hits of acid and suck on medical can of N2O untill it's empty or IV ketamine+DMT (unlimited amount) at the same time?

kay and dmt for me pleaaaaaz

wyr

unlimited for a day nitrous + mxe + dxm
or
unli(...) special Kaaay???

#1 all day.

Which do you prefer? I need more pheneth experiences before I could honestly answer.
tryptamines

or phenethylamines

as far as psychs go

Be your broj's best man on a 10 strip of 125ug LSDiesel + 50mg Valyummm
OR
Take 100mg Valyummmmmm and right before you jump out of the plane (Skydive) you take a MASSIVE hit of huard / Fatass shot'o'caine? (You have $60 of blanca)

^I think my homie would not mind me being on Lucy at alll. In fact he'd probably join me hahaha. So #1 fuh me.

Oxycodone + Carisoprodol

OR

Morphine + Diazepam

Strangely, the auto-correct on my computer recognizes "Carisoprodol" but not "Oxycodone" lol...

Peyote,wanted to try it since i read the Doors biography(Morrison was trippin balls).

You really want to do drugs but crappy meth and crappy coke is all whats around-

Which do you do?

Not a big fan of either, but I'd take a Heineken over Corona.

Zohydro

or

Meprobamate

As much as your heart desires.

Zohydro, bc I like the itch etc. along with the euphoria

Unlimited Soma
or
Unlimited Xanax

obvs so hydro you fkin kidding me ? Meprobamate easy as fk to get here.

A 45 ACP handgun with 10 rounds or a .22 calibre air rifle that fires at 800 fps (muzzle velocity) with 1500 rounds.

unlimited soma (not markete here, an i have bare stash of alpraz... and a muh'fukin handgun héhé

Clotiazepam
or
Clobazam?

MDA. <3 It was my first empathogen and was love at first roll. Really feels like the full package deal ya know?

Flubromazolam or Etizolam?

Oh yeah, I know ;)

I'll go exotic, flubromazolam. Never had it, but I have had etizolam! Enough to bite my ass for three months straight :p

Hydromorphone or Oxycodone?

ooh tough one, but since I snorted some HM last night and it was awesome right now I'll go with Hydromorphone.

....And /thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.