Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tryptamines...

Would you rather nod so hard you miss a crucial appointment,
or have an panic attack thinking your heart will explode or something, and thought loops etc.. from paranoia on cocaine? (this is why i can never take cocainnnnne!!! O.O )

~Ms.P

Nod out missing an appointment. I've suffered through just about every kind of stimulant-related ailment and I do NOT wish to ever repeat the experience.

Shrooms on a plane or Acid on a Greyhound?

^ Lol that's funny I was on a plane out of atl to meet laika and met a kid frying his balls off on acid
The year or so later I rode the grey hound from atl to cinci and met a few dudes from seattle who were eating mushrooms

So yeah super ironic, I'd go with shrooms on a plane I think
Bus is too fucking slow for an acid trip lol

Would you rather swim on xtc or ski on acid

Bill that's kinda hilarious.

Swim on X, that must be phenomenal.

Would you rather IV pure MDPV or pure desomorphine?

Pure desomophine duh. Mdpv sounds like a horrid stim and I don't really like even good stims. Desomophine is such a good opioid people will shoot unpure batches till there arms fall off and opioids are my only love.

WYR: plug dope with lady gaga or smoke dmt with Barry Obama?

DMT with the prez.

Would you rather smoke a weed cigar with no beverage on hand or trip without your favorite clothing and/or blanket?

Cannabis cigar, duh, those are the tits, I plan on rolling one this weekend for 420.

Plus I can't trip without my Morning Dew Rag (mock name for my trip blanket)

Ketamine or LSD in outer space?

Awww thats so hard to decide!!!

I think i have to pick LSD because the duration is longer.

WYR: Forget who you are, or forget the world around you?

~Ms.P

Forget the world around me

Would you rather have unlimited access to every drug or unlimited money? You cant sell the drugs. Just unlimited access.

Indica! I like to get sleepy.

WUR: Have your drug dealers always there in under 15mins? Or get an extra 10% of everything you purchase?

Hash!! Cause I can never find it!! lol

WYR: Chug the water from a dirty bong, or snort roughly a .1 line of spilled cocaine off the parking lot cement? (Old friend of mine did the second one lol)

Bong water cause at least i know where it came from. Can always boot it back up n e way.

Snort a phen or snort mdma?

Status
Not open for further replies.