• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same,

Coffee deinkers(would you rather have a cup of jamacian blue mountain light roast, or Kona dark roast)

I love a good Dark Roast, strong flavour FTW..!

Would you rather be stuck for 2 hours in rainy, rush hour traffic trying to get to work, but knowing you will for sure be late, or break down on the highway in the hot sun, knowing that it will take the tow truck 2 hours to get there?

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
would, you, rather
I guess this is the new version as the previous one is unfindable.

Thanks Seyer for moderating the Title, I love it ^^ lol

Would you rather take a shot of whiskey, or a shot of gin?...

~Ms.P

Whiskey whiskey all the way. I don't drink anymore, but yeah, whiskey...

Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex every day for the rest of your life, or join in with them once, never again having to witness them copulate?

^haha

I'd rather the shot of whiskey, gin for mixed drank...

Would you rather 1200ug LSD or ayahausca to equal proportion?

Lol I just love gin, if I'm gonna drink anything, Am I a weirdo for taking shots of it?? :p

I would choose the ayhauasca, as long as I have enough time to prepare for it lol. I would like to experience it one day, but when I'm ready. ha

(lol this one's brutal my roomie thought of it haha) .....Would you rather have a flesh eating disease, but all the heroin in the world.... or no legs and only one arm, but all the meth in the world?

~Ms.P

Lol I just love gin, if I'm gonna drink anything, Am I a weirdo for taking shots of it?? :p

Kinda. Gin tastes great, and is typically stronger than most other liquors, so why take shots of it? Drink one half-n'-half G&T and you're good.

And wow, I'm gonna have to say one arm and dope.

Would you rather do cocaine off the damp floor of a bus or prep a shot of black tar used with the spit of the driver of said bus?

Arrrgh that's a hard one lmao...

Ill pick the black tar because it's heroin, and mysterious spit.... rather than cocaine (i hate cocaine) and various things that are off peoples' shoes+ mysterious spit, and vomit and other public ground stuff eww lol... plus the line wouldn't even go up your nose, it would get all wet and mushy :p

Would you rather unknowingly/mistakingly smoke a heavy bong rip of 100x Salvia Divinorum, or unknowingly be given LSD one hour before court?

Both gin and tonic water have a nasty after taste, I would take brandy/whiskey.

I would also pick the salvia because it goes away fast and I would not have anything, like court, to do after.

If they were both real and had the effects they were supposed to have would you rather do jenkem or South Park style cat piss?

I'd shoot the BTH with spit, even though I've only IV'd China White and South Colombian ECP/No. 4 diamorphine (considering I live in Dayton, OH). Cocaine is more likely to be cut to shit IME and the comedown sucks.

Unknowingly dose LSD before court. Fucking hate Salvia... certainly not my cup of tea. I would recognize the effects of LSD instantly and I'd be stoked! LSD is my favorite classic tryptamine-psychedelic. Rivaled by break-through doses of DMT, but even though I've only smoked DMT, I'd prefer ayhauasca for the duration and spiritual introspection.

would you rather do jenkem or South Park style cat piss?

oh dear lord lol

I guess I'd have to say the "Cheezing", because fermented shit is just nasty.... I mean both are nasty, but... ugh hahahaha!

And flying into a delirious land of titties and pure euphoria doesn't seem too bad.... lol

Would you rather smash your DOC using a syringe from a puddle, or use the toilet water of a public bathroom to mix your fix?

~Ms.P

Last edited:
oral efavirenz

Would you rather take be on a high dose of DOM on the streets of the worse part of detroit or drink ayahuasca alone in a small boat 50 miles out in the ocean with enough drinkable water on you but no phone/radio or any way to contact the outside world?

Last edited:
I choose the ayhauasca and boat...... Being stranded in the ghetto on psychedelics is my biggest fear.. (bad trip... 10 grams of mushrooms 4 years ago.. fucked my head to the point that I dont go out at night anymore)... it's a long story....

Annnnnywhooooo.....

Would you rather a shot of meth before skydiving, or battle a tiger for 10kgs of heroin?

~Ms.P

If I have a weapon? Tiger. if not, shot of meth before skydiving, that kinda sounds great.

IV scopolamine or .5g IV doxylamine

Status
Not open for further replies.