• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Propylhexedrine + mdma, benzo, weed, alcohol) - First Times - 'Unquotable delirium'

Ya Ive been pretty shocked lately now that modalert is all over town and nobody finds it recreational. I'm very sensetive to nootropics such as phenubit and idk I feel you can almost consider modafinil a nootropic. Most of my friends who spend most of their time in the gym are highly addicted to modafinil, while my other friends who aren't in very good shape find no value in it at all....I'm on dexedrine now prescribed so forget the modafinil but I just wanted to suggest that maybe getting the recreational benefits requires a healthy lifestyle. Proper nutrition, exercise and in the end plenty of rest may just make things such as phenubit and modafinil work. I know forsure that if I take adderall or Dex consistently, it drains my adrenal system and I loose the recreational side effects. It takes lots of protein and hydration to make it seem to work again....so sorry to bump, just thought I would suggest that to anyone pondering giving it a try.

I wouldn't consider phenibut a nootropic honestly, I love phenibut though, one of my favorite substances of any kind.

I know it's off subject but I can't help but respond. I can totally see how many people wouldn't consider it nootropic. Not even considering that everybody acts differently to certain things, most people take copius amounts of phenibut because let's admit...it makes you feel great about everything for awhile but I've found that actually listening to the insanely small dosage recommendations on the PrimaForce brand tubs and supplementing with Glutamine as well (I have heard this helps the pheni pass the BBB and it definitely seems to make a difference to me when addeed) after about two weeks on the small dose and then two weeks off, the nootropic effects are insanely noticeable. To me, much more so than Any other so called nootropic. Yet if I don't use it almost precisely proper to my liking it just makes me more stoned feeling than anything so I can definitely see how many people would just consider it simply a legal alternative to benzos or baclofan. Just figured I'd let you know my pretty long experience with it. Maybe it may be interesting for you to test and really pay attention to what dose consistently seems to be beneficial as an anxiety and mood stabilizer for you while not interfering with regular cognitive functions

I use 1.5 to 2 grams. The initial effect is barely noticeable, slightly sedating, but about 4 hours in I suddenly start feeling like I'm having the best day ever, I want to talk and laugh a lot, and everything feels pretty effortless and good. There is euphoria and energy and it's also a pretty powerful aphrodesiac. It doesn't make me feel smarter or faster mentally, or less smart/sharp, it more makes me feel really, really inspired and happy. I can get into playing music SO hard. It doesn't really feel like a drug, except that if I take a little too much it makes my legs a little sore and antsy.

Damn it makes my legs sore too! I remember trying to figure out what was causing it for hours one night but never found any good answers. I did eventually come up with a few of my own theories even though I have an almost non existent scientific background nor evidence to back them up, just a very basic understanding and a lil logic.... Theory #1- many gabageric drugs have been shown to speed up the neural responses to all kinds of stimuli. It is maybe possible the pleasurable physical effects of Phenibut wear off before the effects it causes to your nerve system (I know there's a better term for that) wear off, therefore causing overstimulation which results in a sort of pain.

Theory #2- maybe it actually does work pretty well at boosting human growth hormone and the increased anabolic activity may be causing joint pain or skeletal muscle soreness?

In either case, I would simply suggest just adding a quality omega-3, magnesium, and folic acid supplement to your daily routine.......whether my theories are somehow right or wildly whacko crazy wrong, the combo of those three supplements has greatly reduced muscle aches or joint pain caused from various activities I partake in, along with countless other people. I would love some feedback here. Many people have this side effect and nobody can seem to answer it.