Monkey on my back...

I always enjoyed your writings as seedless on junkylife.. didn't u allude to several g/f's over there in your writings? and I coulda sworn you were younger and lived by chicago??/?

i am confused.. but still impressed and amused..

Every time I think of using, I always come back and read this.
It is so good, I feel it.

Why do the most talented people have serious problems with drugs

This is astonishingly accomplished writing. I was hooked from the first paragraph and read it through in one sitting. It describes the ecstasy of drug induced euphoria and the horrors of withdrawal better than anything I have read so far - and I have read everything from Confessions of an Opium Eater to Train Spotting.

I wonder why so many creative people have such serious problems with drugs.

I thank the writer so much for writing this. I'm finding myself facing the internal struggles caused by habitual opiate use, and a friend referred me to this. I started reading it 3 hours ago and couldn't stop until I had finished.

Thankyou so much.

All the best for the future

Jesus christ..nothing less than amazing...bravo my brother in arms...bravo...

I have never used opiates so can't understand this to the extent that some can, but purely as a bit of writing regarding a topic that interests me I found this brilliant and engrossing, you should consider writing something longer for publication.

well done :)

blah,
u should submit this to a publisher.
u have the gift.
and alot more will power than me that for sure.
never got into points-knew i would end up dead for sure.

18,632 words.

Fuck.

Its 28 pages long in word, without the formatting being sorted / spaced out properly.

Thanks for the comments...

Here are some more things if you like to read...

old word entries... blahblahblah

seedless addiction blog heroin category

Thanks for reading...

Peace,
Seedless

Last edited:
Awsome bit of writing it took me some time to get through. Well worth it, I wanna read it again I have pondered about using but after that I don't think its worth that fuckwit monkey jumping on board what a life man thanks for the awsome read, feels as if u have almost led that life as well crazie journey.

Holy shit. This was not what I had asked the search engine to find for me, but perhaps it was what I needed to read. I hope that the 'ex' B-Lighter who wrote this kept writing.
xo

I dont have my old password to log onto my old 'habitual offender' account or else I would edit my post and make it readable. The format got stripped out of it. I did try to post a new copy here but bluelight wont let me post something that long again. Instead of just posting a chapter at a time here is a link to a 'easy-on-the-eyes' version over at my website.

Peace & Good Wishes To All Of You,
Seedless

link: Me & My Monkey

great read yet I have some agreement with junglebunny started off great withdrawal was very real for I have been there so many times I would like someone here to tell me where the best place is to write my life story its the same yet different paths I am different person. Here is a short withdrawal story. I lived in salt lake city for 2 years I was in jail for not showing up for court ,I was at that time taking alprazolam (xanex) and 100 mills of methadone I was going to clinic, and using many grams of tar heroin a day so on day 2 I began screaming I am in crowed cell many to many in there my bunk is rite under a cold blowing vent cant take it screaming guards come take me out sitting waiting to be put some where else bashing my head on wood couch sitting on, guard tells me you arnt going to hurt yourself bad enough to get anything here enjoy your ride hes a real asshole they put me in cell alone I pace I pace puking shitting freezing no sleep try to drink water it comes rite back up sneezing 15 times in a row yawning so many times my lips crack on sides, I go out and wakeup all muscles in body have been pulled out of place I didnt know what it was that had happend untill later ( it was a sezure from abrubt benzo withdrawal) day 5 no sleep pacing laying on floor pain so much pain sleep deprevation I understand why people will under interogation being given sleep depravation will say anything to sleep I cant take it any more must do some thing to feel even different I get my bic shaver out take it apart get razor out drag it accross back of my hand a 3 inch long cut opens bleeding bad I start kicking door it takes em 10 mins to come guard is pissed says whats your fucking problem I show him hand he gets on radio bunch of idiots come one female guard is saying to me how could you do that how why? I tell them cant stand it anymore oh its just withdrawal well I was told its just like a bad flew it cant be that bad they havent a clue so they move me out of stinking from puke and shit room and I am thinking ok I will now be taken to a hospital maybe there I can at least get some clonidine a blood pressure med not much but it will help if Im real lucky maybe some tyleno 3 for pain. Well in salt lake they have a jail doctor its only place he works its 1:30 am he comes in and he is pissed not a nice man no empathy at all he dumps saline over wound and gives me one shot of lidocaine not the 5-8 all around wound as is correct he gives it no time to work 3 guards are holding me down as he starts to sow me up so much pain I yell sruggle to no avail gurads are getting violent he finishes I ask him politely may I have some tylenol 3 for pain he laughs and says youll be lucky if I give you an antibiotic he bandages me up and its back to rubber room mourning comes and I see psyciatrist, tell him all meds I had been taking he says oh god you pick the 3 worst things all at once hes only one that realizes a little of what im going through he says you know I cant give you much I imagine you want me to knock you out I say yes just some sleep he asks have you ever had thorizene I say one time he tells me ok at bed time I will give you enough to put you down .I go back to cell waiting for night mins are hours ,when I had been in other cell days ago I had been on phone to mom asking her why have you not bailed me out its only 300 bucks she tells me you were already out on bail for possession of residue of tar on wrapper and you did not show up for a court date for a traffic ticket you got 2 years ago so since you were on bail its called bail jumping and no one else will give you bail I have the 300 and I have called all the bondsman so Im fucked I am waiting for my thorizene and guard comes and says bruington roll it up you made bail I tell him no way I cant I know why leave me alone he tells me Im serious get up get out I cant understand its not possible I know I will get to back door and they will tell me oh sorry mistake I keep going through process of release I cant believe this, is it really happening ? I get to back door and mom and old friend that I had sold to on occasion are in my car I smile so happy cant belive this we take off mom shows me rig full of H you probably want this oh god I dont spend time trying to I-V I punch needle through pants in leg I ask how the hell did you do it the bail how ? she tells me well your friend came over for some and asked where is barry oh he is stuck in jail cant bail him out he tells mom oh you should have called me my wife is a bondsman he gets on phone and one call and its over well people that is one of my many life stories that happened in 1992 and yes still using in 2010 poppy fields forever !

Last edited:
That is a great piece of work! Hey, does anyone know when my greenlighter changes to bluelighter?