• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics directly lead to an ability to manipulate collectively perceived reality

Ohh really, my bad.

I could swear I remember reading something about ignoring what he said back then because he was on meth and his ego got the better of him or something. I'm at work right now and don't have time to read through the thread again so Ill just take your word for it.

I apologize to the OP for spreading misinformation, I genuinely thought you said that.

I suppose it's possible but I don't remember reading that, and I don't care to go back and look through 4 pages right now either.

the best magic I ever saw on television was I Dream of Jeannie

article-2241437-164A0D73000005DC-831_634x637.jpg

after that, I read whatever I could about magic, and several friends and relatives were into fields telepathy and meditation.

I heard anecdotes of my teacher doing some amazing things and I experienced several "illusions" that were very compelling, though Jeannie was much hotter and better at it.

I think that it mostly was charisma that the magic people developed, and I don't feel like boosting their magical histories by promoting stories (in which telepathy and telepresence before 1970 happened or seemed to happen, or maybe it was just synchronicity, or the choreography of the universe, and being in touch with the moment).

Anyway, I studied science and I have a high appreciation for what methods that can produce the same results if followed accurately.

In the realm of human life and thought however, I think that what rules most (except for our technology which is run by methods that are reproduce-able) - again what rules most is similarity, i.e. likeness.

We work on the basis of association things that are similar arise in mind when confronted by an object, and situations that are similar arise in mind when we find ourselves in a predicament. we don't precisely know how we move our hands and feet but we have learned to do so, and to speak... there is a huge gap, but I believe this gap in understanding how we work will be shrunken by science over time.

In any case we understand that science exists with reproduce-able results from precise methods and we don't know exactly how we work but we know we work as well.

Many of us use a computational zero to fill in the gap

the big zero that has been used for several thousand years is God.

what we don't understand is God.

also when we want to do something we effect it using proxy magic, by thinking of it getting done some how and then it gets done. proxy magic, in which we do not understand the process is provided by the big zero or by our minds which we don't understand properly yet.

so anyway,

I would not fret too much about if magic does or does not exist, for most of us it does because we can do things we hardly understand and we mix it up with technology which at least some of us understand.

the gap is filled by big zero, and that can be anything.

Are you saying that you don't see a really huge difference between most psychedelics and crystal meth?

Neurotransmitter stimulation is slightly different but psychedelics and meth all effect the monoamine transporters to a degree. Psychedelics effect 5HTP 2 receptors to a far greater extent than say meth. Meth however has MAOI properties and affects the serotonin receptors as well as the dopamine. LSD effects the same receptors but to a far greater extent the serotonin vs dopamine. Meth can actually cause mild visual hallucination (eg colors brighter/enhanced) and after 3-4 days without sleep... well anyone will hallucinate. God you lot are humorless. God forbid anyone challenge your limited belief system!!! Mind control of our peripheries= neural pathways and neural impulses, thank god I'm not crazy!!

Nahh just having some fun. :) As a HR suggestion I really think taking things to literally is bad. Dosing 8 mg's of LSD would also be bad. Course the OP admits that they have not taken nearly as much LSD as this...

Last edited:
What is the difference between "magic" and "magick"? is the former sleight of hand tricks and the latter has some sort of pagan new age mystical credibility lent to it by the "k"?

The "k" is to make it clear that you're talking about the latter, since the normal spelling is used to refer to sleight of hand tricks, or in a fictional context.

I'm not sure how I feel about this conversation shifting from my original proposal to an in depth analysis of my core beliefs.

Alrighty then. I've learned a thing or two from this thread already (about my own posting style and its merits/detriments).

What is the difference between "magic" and "magick"? is the former sleight of hand tricks and the latter has some sort of pagan new age mystical credibility lent to it by the "k"?

The "k" is to make it clear that you're talking about the latter, since the normal spelling is used to refer to sleight of hand tricks, or in a fictional context.

Alrighty then. I've learned a thing or two from this thread already (about my own posting style and its merits/detriments).
with a c denotes stage illusion. Aleister Crowley coined magick with a K to denote serious magickal study involving rigourous mental and physical training.
Also, I shot down a certain definition of Magick posted by Elucidor (sorry if that's wrong - I'm at work right now - will edit for corrections when I'm not posting in between shots at work) his definition is also correct and I'd like to clarify that when I have some more time.
Also, for NKB: the reason so many new agers often incorrectly spout out jangled quantum theory when attempting to justify their claims is because magick, or at least ritual magick works by in part by accepting certain "magickal axioms" or suppositions which very closely resemble a number of pretty modern quantum theories. I know you probably find this claim skeptical and I'll be happy to provide some evidence but it'll be some point this weekend as all my books are in storage and I'll have to do some digging.
I only made the correlation between magickal axioms and quantum theory after I read about the quantum side of this and was pretty damn surprised how closely these theories resemble each other. I've cone to believe that the originators of many occult systems (very very old systems) new a lot about psychology and possibly quantum theory but encoded their beliefs into a mystical jargon that the average person (at the time) was capable of understanding.
Please be patient for a few days and I'll see what I can dig up in my notes and books. Sorry nearly all my possessions have in storage for a few years and I'll need to do some digging and the research. It's been a very long time since I looked into this.

Last edited:
So basically Magick is just bullshit, whereas magic acknowledges it is merely hocus pocus parlor tricks? ;)

So basically Magick is just bullshit, whereas magic acknowledges it is merely hocus pocus parlor tricks? ;)

If this is what you gathered from what I posted you need to re-read it. I basically alleged that magick is a combination of psychology and quantum theory (and possibly there are actual divine forces at work) techniques incorporated into ritual dramas that cause real change within an individual or group's "reality tunnel" (world view). And possibly causing actual changes in "consensus reality" for lack of a better term.
I completley understand everyone's skepticism regarding this topic and that makes me VERY happy. You all should be skeptical of what I'm saying and what everyone else is saying regarding this. I do not ever want anyone to believe what I believe. What I believe is for me alone. I do however, feel it's important to show others certain new possibilities and allow them to make up their own minds.
Magick is real in my opinion. Very very real. And it always works. If it didn't then you did something wrong. Everyone one of us use real magick every single day without realizing it. Even entire groups that are against magick and see it as inherintly satanic (fundamentalist xtians) practice magick every time they do for communion ( transubstantiation).
It's just a ridiculously misunderstood science and art.

If this is what you gathered from what I posted you need to re-read it. I basically alleged that magick is a combination of psychology and quantum theory (and possibly there are actual divine forces at work) techniques incorporated into ritual dramas that cause real change within an individual or group's "reality tunnel" (world view). And possibly causing actual changes in "consensus reality" for lack of a better term.
I completley understand everyone's skepticism regarding this topic and that makes me VERY happy. You all should be skeptical of what I'm saying and what everyone else is saying regarding this. I do not ever want anyone to believe what I believe. What I believe is for me alone. I do however, feel it's important to show others certain new possibilities and allow them to make up their own minds.
Magick is real in my opinion. Very very real. And it always works. If it didn't then you did something wrong. Everyone one of us use real magick every single day without realizing it. Even entire groups that are against magick and see it as inherintly satanic (fundamentalist xtians) practice magick every time they do for communion ( transubstantiation).
It's just a ridiculously misunderstood science and art.

..if that's what you believe you want, I suppose I'll do you the favor of not believing that's what you want.

So I guess I'll believe everything you say.. ;)

..if that's what you believe you want, I suppose I'll do you the favor of not believing that's what you want.

So I guess I'll believe everything you say.. ;)
You can try your best, but I really do not believe its possible for two people to have identical world views... This is in part why I don't believe in empirical reality in the way a lot of people do. Two identical twins who grow up in as close to an identical life as possible will still have an individual world view (reality tunnel). It makes no difference if the have the same religion, go to the same church every Sunday,etc. they will still have at least have some degree of personal opinion about their religion and even their concept of god. Every single person who has ever been born sees the world in their own way. What the seeker seeks, the prover proves. We are all subjected to our own individual personalities and individual life experiences as well as confirmation bias (which I think to some degree we are all guilty of).
Anyone who believes a strangers words without giving what they say some scrutiny deserves to be controlled and manipulated IMO. Take everything everyone says with a grain of salt.

Neurotransmitter stimulation is slightly different but psychedelics and meth all effect the monoamine transporters to a degree. Psychedelics effect 5HTP 2 receptors to a far greater extent than say meth. Meth however has MAOI properties and affects the serotonin receptors as well as the dopamine. LSD effects the same receptors but to a far greater extent the serotonin vs dopamine. Meth can actually cause mild visual hallucination (eg colors brighter/enhanced) and after 3-4 days without sleep... well anyone will hallucinate. God you lot are humorless. God forbid anyone challenge your limited belief system!!! Mind control of our peripheries= neural pathways and neural impulses, thank god I'm not crazy!!

Presuming that you are actually talking to me here, I certainly don't feel my belief systems have been challenged by you at all. I just thought the concept you were expressing was a bit too reductionist. The fact that a drug is serotonergic is irrelevant in classifying it as a psychedelic or not.

ballz trippington said:
Two identical twins who grow up in as close to an identical life as possible will still have an individual world view (reality tunnel).
The fact that everyone has their own perception of world views, ideologies and epistemologies, arises the notion that all individual perceptions are at a juxtaposition to each other, and have a kind of parallel effect on what is being percieved. Recent experiments in quantum physics inform us that a system exists in superposition — that is, in all possible states — until we observe that it is only in one specific state. This little vid explains this well.
Applying this to the inherent individuality of perception implies that everyone may have their own parallel universe inwhich the entanglement of the systems are slightly rearranged. I was watching this as I compiled this post and the last part tentatively confirmed my hypothesis after I had typed it.

I believe that the observable universe, both external and internal, is infinite. Everyones own perception is technically simultaneuously being the centre of the universe, and the enveloper of the universe. With perception comes creation, which has been frequently been misunderstood for being the other way around.

Consuming compounds that alter the perception of the observer, somehow alter the proccess of creation of the quantum entangled thing that is being viewed/measured imo.

amanitadine said:
So basically Magick is just bullshit, whereas magic acknowledges it is merely hocus pocus parlor tricks?

Magick is not bullshit, magick is simply any form of change that the scientific community have not understood, agnowledged or recognized. For example, a vast proportion of effects provided by psychedelics, science has no clue as to the methds of action behind the outcome, so can be classed as magic. Disregarding something as bullshit before you even agnowledge its existence is just as bad as fundamentalism imo, and i am surprised that you would say that amanitadine.

rogerandme said:
OP should stop eating acid and start eating risperidone imho

What is with the swiftness to recommend antipsychotics to a progressive thinker? I have seen many of my friends completely lose all curiosity for life after being put on those horrible things after being 'diagnosed' for completely normal things like not fitting in and having abstract beliefs.
Everyone should avoid antipsychotics imo.

ballz trippington said:
... I completley understand everyone's skepticism regarding this topic and that makes me VERY happy...
Me too, because skepticism is very healthy, but people should be skeptic of the science that tries to tell you whats what too. This vid shows a good viewpoint on why

The fact that everyone has their own perception of world views, ideologies and epistemologies, arises the notion that all individual perceptions are at a juxtaposition to each other, and have a kind of parallel effect on what is being percieved. Recent experiments in quantum physics inform us that a system exists in superposition — that is, in all possible states — until we observe that it is only in one specific state. This little vid explains this well.
Applying this to the inherent individuality of perception implies that everyone may have their own parallel universe inwhich the entanglement of the systems are slightly rearranged. I was watching this as I compiled this post and the last part tentatively confirmed my hypothesis after I had typed it.

I believe that the observable universe, both external and internal, is infinite. Everyones own perception is technically simultaneuously being the centre of the universe, and the enveloper of the universe. With perception comes creation, which has been frequently been misunderstood for being the other way around.

Consuming compounds that alter the perception of the observer, somehow alter the proccess of creation of the quantum entangled thing that is being viewed/measured imo.

Magick is not bullshit, magick is simply any form of change that the scientific community have not understood, agnowledged or recognized. For example, a vast proportion of effects provided by psychedelics, science has no clue as to the methds of action behind the outcome, so can be classed as magic. Disregarding something as bullshit before you even agnowledge its existence is just as bad as fundamentalism imo, and i am surprised that you would say that amanitadine.

What is with the swiftness to recommend antipsychotics to a progressive thinker? I have seen many of my friends completely lose all curiosity for life after being put on those horrible things after being 'diagnosed' for completely normal things like not fitting in and having abstract beliefs.
Everyone should avoid antipsychotics imo.

Me too, because skepticism is very healthy, but people should be skeptic of the science that tries to tell you whats what too. This vid shows a good viewpoint on why

I have similar take on reality and our perception of it. I also believe that the universe is infinite as is reality. We all perceive it from a different angle ( our reality tunnels). Ultimately, no world view is more correct than any other. We are seeing a different view of a picture that's so big none of us are capable of seeing the entire image.
Personally, I view reality itself as God. God is infinite. Every single attempt to define God ultimately is a form of blasphemy because when you attempt to label anything what you are actually doing is limiting the ammount of information it holds ( when you say a chair is a chair what you are actually doing is saying that it can only be a chair - not a banana, not a dvd, not anything but a chair). Every attempt to define or label God in any way is incorrect and IMO blasphemous. I believe that reality is a manifestation of infinity (or God) becoming self aware and attempting to understand itself. I also believe that if this is the case that God wants and needs to be blasphemed. It's sort of like drawing a map by exploring an unknown area. You need to get it wrong by drawing and searching the area until the map is complete and you've finally got an accurate picture. I am well aware how crazy that must sound to some but I could care less.
I'm probably wrong but so is everyone else (probably).

The first video does not have anything useful. The thing I like about science is it allows you to look at everything for yourself, as with the second video where he was able to present observable phenomena, although it was a bit rushed.

In the last video, the theory in it is likely correct, that universal "constants" can change; however, physics does not hesitate in stating that universal law is a mere assumption.

"Reality is only real if you believe it to be real. :D"

Yes. Your beliefs create your thoughts, those thoughts then become actions, actions become your "character" - the person you appear to be to other people - and this character leads you to your destiny in life.

I had a good 2,000 words typed in response to what you guys said. But for some reason it didn't post. So, for the people noticing these abilities read this.

I do have to make it clear about the Airport thing, no I would not go to the airport specifically to stare at people - it's true and happens anywhere. And I didn't try to do it, I noticed it happening and then realized what I was doing. Like "that woman ten people in line ahead of me has way too strong perfume and wears too much makeup" - then she suddenly looks at me like I shouted her name in her head. This happened several times, it isn't something I tried to do or practiced, but I then learned how to do it NOT by mistake. In the future I am going to put posts like this one on this forum (oops - BLUA, no linking to other forums!) if I'm looking for responses where most people can relate instead of maybe a dozen or so out of the hundreds that read this thread.

One thing you can't deny is the fact that this kid is not acting nor was he set up... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3xiHruZsA

Last edited:
That's a cute video, kids are awesome.

Yes, they are. Their minds are open to anything, henceforth they believe in stories like "the tooth fairy". But by having an open mind you open up the possibility of gaining knowledge / awareness of things other people cannot help but dismiss. An innocent + open mind is what a kid has. That's why there's so many successful entrepreneurs like Zucherberg under age 30. An open mind is what a select few adults have.