Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ultra Enhanced Indo 830mg - 1st Trial - Incredible, But Not Much Like Kratom

Hammilton

Bluelighter
For those of you who are aware, ultra enhanced indo, the king of kratom extracts, is not truly an extract in the normal sense. All evidence points to it being a semi-synthetic analogue of mitragynine, a mitragynine extract that's been coverted to mitragynine pseudoindoxyl or a close analogue, approximately 30x stronger than morphine, that's probably blended in with micronized Bali powder (I assume Bali because it's cheap, and basically inert at the doses used.

I decided to quit suboxone and switch to kratom maintenance the start of January, though through December I toyed with the ability of kratom to block withdrawal. Not perfect, but damn good. I've since stabilized on about 12-14g / day, a 3-4g dose in the morning or early afternoon, then 8 or 9 before bed. Works good.

I decided I wanted to try genuine UEI so I ordered some from the only vendor I could be positive of. I wanted to see if it would produce the dreams that real opioids do, but kratom doesn't.

Last dose of kratom was 8.45g at 330am, it's now 1230pm. I measure out exactly 500mg mix with a little applesauce and swallow on an otherwise empty stomach. Ten minutes later I decide that I've under dosed and add another 330mg in the same manner.

By 1pm I'm feeling the effects, they remind me very much of oxy. I'm clear headed and happy. Make a few phone calls and chat longer than normal. This feels exactly like an opiate, there's no question. I usually notice a strong opioid effect for an hour which fades to a kratom-effect that feels stoning and somewhat dizzy. That doesn't happen here, the opioid effects remain the most prominent and euphoria is certainly present.

At 2pm the effects have noticeably declined but are still present.

At 2:50p I'm not feeling much so I take another 700mg.

2:55 the effects of my booster have already made themselves known. I'm feeling itchy and warm. There is slight stomach discomfort as the drug kicks in, but I had been sick yesterday and I suspect it's related to that and to not having eaten in about 18 hours.

Often when I get high on opioids I find myself wanting to lie down and feel the euphoria running through my body, but I'm stimulated and not really wanting to when there's other things to do. Eventually I force myself to, and it feels good, but I find that I'm stimulated to really nod off at all. I have the same problem with oxy, though, and this stimulation does not feel remotely adrenegic like Green Vein Thai or Maeng Da can, both kratom varieties I consider closer to coffee than to premium commercial Bali.

It's now 5:30pm and the effects are slowly wearing off. I'll try a whole gram at bedtime tonight and add a mini report to this then, but then I plan on going back to premium commercial Bali for a few days to prevent tolerance. While I'm working as much as I am I'll stick to Maeng Da or GV Malay or GVT for my daytime dose and PCB or RVT for bedtime and take the UEI for my nighttime dose on days I'm not working. It's too expensive to consume daily and I don't want my tolerance going through the roof. I can easily see how someone with the resources and time could turn this into a huge habit. I don't find that kratom itself is addicting or euphoric, but it's a good maintenance plant. UEI is an impressive product that deserves real respect, it is every bit as good as any opioid I've tried by the oral route.

Nice TR, I'm confused though... Is ssUEI just the original UEI? You mention that this was ssUEI in the kratom thread but here it just says UEI, so I'm curious to know if ssUEI is an improved or more potent version of the original. Also, I'm assuming since you took it in the day you weren't able to achieve the dream state you've been after?

Thanks for sharing, interesting, I didn't realize that a synthetic analogue of mitragynine was available.

Just so you know, plain kratom does have its own pretty nasty withdrawal, when you use it a lot. I used to use it 4-6 times a day for years straight and in some ways it's the worst opioid withdrawal that I have experienced to me. Namely because of the emotional instability, and most of all the restlessness. All opioid withdrawals produce restless legs syndrome, but kratom is so bad that I even get restless arms in addition to the legs. Absolutely maddening.

How does this compare to gold reserve?

They're apples and oranges. Gold Reserve is simply a very strong kratom extract. It's good for what it is. UEI, on the other hand is chemically altered, the mitragynine converted to mitragynine pseudoindoxyl or a relative of it. UEI is a real opioid feeling, it doesn't have the queasy, hang overy feeling of kratom when it wears off. It just feels like any other opioid, though closer to oxy in my opinion, more stimulating, not a yohimbine type of simulation, but a euphoric opioid stimulation.

Is there only one vendor and source for this? If i find this on multiple sites will it all be legit product from the same manufacturer or are some vendors using this name for their own or other versions? Should i simply search for ssUEI vendors?

SS refers to the supplier of the real deal. There aremany companies selling what they call uei bbut many are not actually uei, which is made by one person. I know there are other legitimate dealers of it, but I dunno which are and which aren't.

I'll be taking my bedtime dose in about forty minutes. Usually take it right before I leave work for the night so it's kicking in right about the time I pull in the driveway. Measured out 1.13g, was going for 1g even but a little extra spilled out.

I'll give the oxindole enhanced stuff a try the next time I have a day off

SS refers to the supplier of the real deal. There aremany companies selling what they call uei bbut many are not actually uei, which is made by one person. I know there are other legitimate dealers of it, but I dunno which are and which aren't.
Oh, in that case then I've had ssUEI many times.

I don't see a single evidence :?
It's true, there's a bit of discussion in the kratom thread if your interested, a google search should also bring up related discussion. While we don't know for sure its oxindole it's a very likely candidate. These potent extracts are not just kratom alkaloids. Amanitadine has even ran testing on FST and it contained no mitragynine, only a related analog.

it doesn't have the queasy, hang overy feeling of kratom when it wears off.

Put me down for 10grams of that stuff!! No stomach pains? After about the 2 hour mark the blanket comes off and leaves me very cracked out feeling >.<

But forreal I've just been taking green bali for a few months now.

The Struggle Is Real.

Last edited:
Hey captainkratom. Didn't you chat with me and mention that thr synthetic stuff is bad and easy to over dose on?

And after the high wears off regular kratom you feel like total crap?

Nope, you must be thinking of someone else. When the high wears off I go back to normal, no comedown at all. It can be easy to OD on this stuff though, especially FST since the amount of alkaloids in that tiny little bottle is quite a bit, I would imagine 2 vials full would be more than enough to put someone to rest... for good. The synthetics ARE bad for tolerance and withdrawals though, healh wise I doubt it. They also cost alot of money which is why I stick to plain leaf. I have a bad memory sometimes so maybe I did chat with you (although I doubt it), I definately wouldn't say these extracts cause any nasty comedown though, I've never had a bad comedown from any opiate/opioid/pseudo-opioid...

Nope, you must be thinking of someone else. When the high wears off I go back to normal, no comedown at all. It can be easy to OD on this stuff though, especially FST since the amount of alkaloids in that tiny little bottle is quite a bit, I would imagine 2 vials full would be more than enough to put someone to rest... for good. The synthetics ARE bad for tolerance and withdrawals though, healh wise I doubt it. They also cost alot of money which is why I stick to plain leaf. I have a bad memory sometimes so maybe I did chat with you (although I doubt it), I definately wouldn't say these extracts cause any nasty comedown though, I've never had a bad comedown from any opiate/opioid/pseudo-opioid...

I believe the chat started in the kratom thread. The adulterant topic came up as well as vendors. Emailed you about the vendors and you recommended me a couple and how MuSy talks about being careful with the ones that send synthetic alkaloids.

as for the other question in my post I was referring to mr.mayor saying how he felt crappy and cracked out after kratom wore off.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, that rings a bell. I was thrown off by the comedown comment as that doesn't sound like something I would say. Also, you wouldn't believe how many people PM me about kratom, almost daily... I guess it's my name that brings attention to new users. Some vendors "enhance" plain leaf with synthetics as well if i'm not mistaken but typically at an extra cost, I don't think you have to worry about getting an adulterated batch when ordering plain leaf, it doesn't seem cost effective for the vendor.

I think the real risks come from super potent adulterated concentrates, misinformation, and having low tolerance. To any new user I always reccomend staying away from extracts, I would imagine the withdrawals from UEI would easily be comparable to something like oxy and once you get used to these extracts plain leaf is ineffective. If you have good self-control then the occasional extract use won't hurt, just be responsible. So have you tried kratom yet? I'm assuming not since your asking about the comedown. I've never heard of people getting "cracked out" from kratom, maybe a bit jittery perhaps but mr.mayor's comment is kinda surprising.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, that rings a bell. I was thrown off by the comedown comment as that doesn't sound like something I would say. Also, you wouldn't believe how many people PM me about kratom, almost daily... I guess it's my name that brings attention to new users. Some vendors "enhance" plain leaf with synthetics as well if i'm not mistaken but typically at an extra cost, I don't think you have to worry about getting an adulterated batch when ordering plain leaf, it doesn't seem cost effective for the vendor. I think the real risks come from super potent adulterated concentrates, misinformation, and having low tolerance To any new user I always reccomend staying away from extracts, I would imagine the withdrawals from UEI would easily be comparable to something like oxy and once you get used to these extracts plain leaf is ineffective. So have you tried kratom yet? I'm assuming not since your asking about the comedown. I've never heard of people getting "cracked out" from kratom, maybe a bit jittery perhaps but mr.mayor's comment is kinda surprising.
yeah I hear ya haha.

and no I have not yet tried it as you assumed. But def will go to the guys you recommended me.

yeah it would be a realllll big turn off if it made you feel strung out. I have done enough stims and gone through enough crashes to hate it now other than moderate doses once im a while.

thanks for the clarification.

Ironically I use kratom for stimulant empathogen comedowns (MDMA, MDA, x-APB yahta yahta). I also HATE stims with a passion.

Good to know!

Will use the sedating ones for mdma come downs if I have it on hand.

Did you ever combine phenibut with kratom? If so what were the results?