• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ultra Enhanced Indo 830mg - 1st Trial - Incredible, But Not Much Like Kratom

Phenibut and kratom is a good combo for sure. I find that both phenibut and kratom mix well with most things.

Phenibut and kratom is a good combo for sure. I find that both phenibut and kratom mix well with most things.

What doses and what kind of kratom tend to yield best results?

Is it also more relaxing? Sedating? Euphoric? Or a mix?

Well it doesn't really synergize, it's just that the effects of the two combine well, it's nice to feel both at once. The phenibut has its odd combination of stimulation and sedation and euphoria, while the kratom does its thing too... so if it's a sedating strain it will make it more sedating, and if it's an energizing strain it will make it more energizing.

^ Strange, I definately found they synergize, potentiate, and extemd the high but only when tolerance is low, otherwise they just compliment each other. Either way it's a good combo for sure, for me I find phenibut kinda stimulating for a gaba agonist but still retaining some sedation potential (usually at the tail end), same goes for baclofen, and when taken with kratom it really puts me in a clean, warm, zen state. The only downside is I will be guaranteed to sleep for a good 12 hours that night so I only take the combo on my days off work, ymmv. As if me and xork's varying experiences don't say that enough, phenibut is a strange drug though that's for sure.

Last edited:
I just took about 2g of phenibut and I have an air head feeling. when it kicked in it was kind of euphoric. still feeling bouts of it here and there but it's nothing amazing. in the beginning it felt like a light valium dose. defintely felt good then.

Last edited:
2.5g had me nodding hard, but there was definitely a hangover the next day.

Today I'm going to try combining about 1.8g with 4g RVT to see how that goes.

I've got some more uei coming but I'm gonna have to lay off, I don't want to ruin kratom for me with uei daily.

How long do you think I can go before my tolerance starts shooting up? I was kind of planning a bender this weekend with the incoming uei but I dunno if that's a good idea

seriously, if you want to retain the magic, don't do extracts more than once or twice a month. seriously. It's all downhill from there.

Well as time went on I got more and more fucked up from the phenibut. 5+ hours and still feeling really drunk but not drunk. It's not that pleasent though as it has like flu air head feeling with a minor headache.

I can't imagine taking 5+g of it at once. Especially those who took 17+g....

I'm not new to phenibut either. I took it years ago but at very small doses around 500-750mg...but that's wheb my brain was way more fresh and before my heavy benzo abuse. Felt great off those small doses.

^^ You had too much phenibut. It's hard to dose right. If you do get it right the flu-like feeling doesn't happen and it feels wonderful. How much did you take? I used to take 1-1.5g. Now I usually take .5 to .75 because I get the bad effects easier, and I often can't get the good feeling very strongly anymore.

My sweet spot is 1.5mg with Phenibut. I only take it once or twice a week. Anymore and it loses potency and causes me sleepless nights, if I don't take it.

Today I'm going to try combining about 1.8g with 4g RVT to see how that goes.

I've got some more uei coming but I'm gonna have to lay off, I don't want to ruin kratom for me with uei daily.

How long do you think I can go before my tolerance starts shooting up? I was kind of planning a bender this weekend with the incoming uei but I dunno if that's a good idea

Cdin is right, The fact that your taking 2.5g means your tolerance is already somewhat jacked, don't go on that bender. Try a full dose of plain leaf today and see how much of a dent you already put in your tolerance, I wouldn't be surprised if it's close to innefective as far as any recreational effects. 3 days of extract use rendered plain leaf totally worthless for me but that may be that I'm now sensitive to tolerance kindling due to the fact that I constantly take breaks.

Well as time went on I got more and more fucked up from the phenibut. 5+ hours and still feeling really drunk but not drunk. It's not that pleasent though as it has like flu air head feeling with a minor headache.

I can't imagine taking 5+g of it at once. Especially those who took 17+g....

I'm not new to phenibut either. I took it years ago but at very small doses around 500-750mg...but that's wheb my brain was way more fresh and before my heavy benzo abuse. Felt great off those small doses.
Yeah you dosed too high, phenibut can be nice but you don't wanna chase a high with it. I find phenibut very subtle on it's own and dosing higher leaves you feeling like shit for HOURS. 2g leaves me nauseous the next day and kinda hungover, stick to ~1g and enjoy the subtleties that is phenibut. If you wanna get drunk drink alcohol, phenibut is just not meant for the type of buzz many seek. Also the people who take monstrous doses have tolerance, phenibut tolerance rises faster than any drug I know so daily users find themselves using up to 10+grams.

^^ You had too much phenibut. It's hard to dose right. If you do get it right the flu-like feeling doesn't happen and it feels wonderful. How much did you take? I used to take 1-1.5g. Now I usually take .5 to .75 because I get the bad effects easier, and I often can't get the good feeling very strongly anymore.
I had 2 grams and yeah I'm not gonna dose that high. Felt like a zombie.

Yeah you dosed too high, phenibut can be nice but you don't wanna chase a high with it. I find phenibut very subtle on it's own and dosing higher leaves you feeling like shit for HOURS. 2g leaves me nauseous the next day and kinda hungover, stick to ~1g and enjoy the subtleties that is phenibut. If you wanna get drunk drink alcohol, phenibut is just not meant for the type of buzz many seek. Also the people who take monstrous doses have tolerance, phenibut tolerance rises faster than any drug I know so daily users find themselves using up to 10+grams.
Thanks for the advice!

Also if you find yourself getting much tolerance, stop for a while. Phenibut doesn't cause physical addiction right away but it will cause it and the withdrawal is wretched, horrible anxiety, really bad.

Phenibut and kratom is a good combo for sure.

This combo sounds like it would be pretty 'barfy', depending on one's response to phenibut.

ebola

Also if you find yourself getting much tolerance, stop for a while. Phenibut doesn't cause physical addiction right away but it will cause it and the withdrawal is wretched, horrible anxiety, really bad.
got it. Thanks.

update: I felt fine when I was in bed but as soon as I got up and started moving I felt I was still feeling it. All the negative side effects are still lingering and feeling pretty nauseous now.

Never exceeding a gram ever. Hate being nauseous and it really feels like I have the flu..except being actually sick of course. Now I really feel bad for those who took crazy amounts. They must've went crazy..
it also feels like I'm out of breath. I don't know if that has to do with the nauseousness. Maybe it's heart burn?.

Tell me about it 8), 1 weeks use cause me the worst withdrawal/rebound anxiety of any drug I've ever taken... 4 days of straight panic attack, I'll take my 3+year kratom withdrawal over that 1 week phenibut withdrawal ANYDAY....

This combo sounds like it would be pretty 'barfy', depending on one's response to phenibut.

ebola

Depends on the dose, 1g of phenibut with my regular dose of kratom is very pleasant.... no nausea to be found.

Maybe it's heart burn?.

Could be, phenibut is very acidic and it irritated the fuck out of my ulcers when I had them... try some tums or prilosec.

hammilton said:

What is your level of general susceptibility to opioid hangovers? I believe these to be more severe for people quite experienced with opioids, particularly those who've experienced dependence at some point.

How long do you think I can go before my tolerance starts shooting up?

Well, 7-ho-mitragynine appears to be a potent full-agonist at mu, so I would expect the tolerance curve to be similar to other opioids (though there's as of yet no data on corresponding semi-synthetics).

ebola

Tell me about it 8), 1 weeks use cause me the worst withdrawal/rebound anxiety of any drug I've ever taken... 4 days of straight panic attack, I'll take my 3+year kratom withdrawal over that 1 week phenibut withdrawal ANYDAY....

Really, only 1 week? I was taking it daily in pretty high dosages for a year when it happened to me. But I agree, it was worse than opiate withdrawal, it was absolutely horrible. I have taken it for weeks on end since and never experienced any withdrawal again. I am careful with it now though, usually I try to give a day between doses. Sometimes I'll go for weeks without any.

Yes, 1 fucking week :\… well maybe like 8 or 9 days but definately around a week, it was quite the wake up call. I was abusing no other GABA-ergics either. It probably didn't help that by the end of the week I was at 6gs. I also have GAD so I'm susceptable to rebound effects, same with benzos although not as extreme. 3 days on benzos will make for one shitty day but with phenibut it just kept going, no sleep during that time either. I found the tolerance to rise ultra fast and the rebound effects extremely unpleasant. Now you will never see me take phenibut more than 3x a month (though I've gone months without). I still have almost all of my 100g tub from like a year ago...

Last edited: