• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Weird effects IV'ing GHB / GBL - will I be OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSativa

Bluelighter
Hey guys, So I just tried IV'ing 1ml of GHB / GBL - I registered, got the shot in and was able to inject half before the syringe clogged from the blood hitting the GHB / GBL. Annoying as fuck. I took the rig out, tried to shoot anything out of it but no that baby was stuck, no drops at all. WTF? Does GHB combine with blood in a bad way? Did I just cause a bunch of clots in my bloodstream because I IV'd this substance? That said, how do you IV this? Dilute it in water? It reacts poorly with blood. I like IV'ing and think drinking it is a waste....I did manage to get maybe 1ml in IV'd and feel about how I do when I drink 2.5ml's.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: IV'ing this is way better than drinking, I'm almost rolling on an MDMA trip right now, and only shot 1ml of GHB / GBL... wow... time to go shoot another half CC!! XD

Man,, what does GHB / GBL mean? There's a reason people don't IV this stuff, it's not a basic salt and is very corrosive to veins.

Fuck, I dunno man, but I like IV'ing it, did I just fuck my veins up? Because shooting it ***fucking hurts**** like hell... maybe that's a bad sign?

EDIT: My veins are already fucked up from drug abuse though, things like speed and H not this stuff...

Don't IV either - GHB/GBL is absorbed very well through the stomach, and if you can't handle the taste, rectally. It is super fucking destructive to veins if it's used as a concentrated solution (can be strongly alkaline, GBL is just plain old nasty like alcohol is).

The amount of dilution you'd need to inject GHB or GBL safely without clogs is too large, and besides, concentrated GBL will dissolve the rubber on your syringes.

Thanks for the input. The taste is no problem. I injected the 100% pure solution, probably why it fucked the syringes up. I hope i have nothing to worry about from this one-time IV of this stuff? No clots or anything right? Just damaged veins?

Thanks for the input. The taste is no problem. I injected the 100% pure solution, probably why it fucked the syringes up. I hope i have nothing to worry about from this one-time IV of this stuff? No clots or anything right? Just damaged veins?
Did anything bad happen to u after the IV? I did it last night and now I am nervous as shit. I should have done the research BEFORE.

Fuck, I dunno man, but I like IV'ing it, did I just fuck my veins up? Because shooting it ***fucking hurts**** like hell... maybe that's a bad sign?

EDIT: My veins are already fucked up from drug abuse though, things like speed and H not this stuff...

I see this thread is old and shit but, you gotta try and get past that needle fixation man, IV'ing stuff like this isn't going to give you some amazing rush or anything, sure it may be a little more efficient but it's not worth the damage to your veins and risk of complications and possible health problems that come with it. If you want more effect, maybe try plugging, that should probably double the effect you'd get orally, and it's relatively benign and safe.

Did anything bad happen to u after the IV? I did it last night and now I am nervous as shit. I should have done the research BEFORE.

I'm sure you'll be fine, unless the area is red and swollen or anything, or you start running a fever, don't worry about it, just don't do it again. If you do have any signs of an infection though, go to a doc just to be safe.

Saturday 9/19/15 I injected.5ml GBL, then 1ml 1,4 BDO because I didn't feel anything. This is the dumbest thing I have ever done. No bad side effects until this morning woke upthis morning 9/21/15 nauseous, forced myself to eat, felt better. Get off work and now I am feeling very nauseous, SHAKEY, and just weirded out. If anyone is thinking about trying to IV this shot DONT DO IT! I'm scared to goto the ER. I will keep updating this if I don't die. P.S. I think it is mostly in my head because at work when I was busy and not thinking about it I felt fine, now I get home bout to take a shower and start thinking crazy shit like what if my liver is starting to fail right now, etc. Now I feel horrible.

Holy fucking shit. I am the type of guy who IV's Sub's with cig filters and uses 1 rig more than once but this shit is next level IMO. 100% purity GHB should be like jelly if made at home, usually the way people make it the stuff reaches streets at 52-64% purity and by this I don't mean that there is adulterants but just water. If the chemist gets the pH level wrong this shit burns ur throat and tongue and GBL/1,4-BDO will do that anyway. Please don't inject GBL/GHB/1,4BDO if you don't have somekind of medical solution which is meant to be injected. I dropped less than 1mL of GBL on my computer table once and it literally ate away everything until there was just 50x50cm square of wood without paint/lac and around that the table colors were normal cause the substance didn't reach there. But injecting that shit is crazy man.

And to the last poster, correct me if I am wrong but doesn't GBL/1,4BDO need to be taken orally anyways 'cause the liver needs to make it to GHB? Or does it work when you inject that rocket fuel into your poor veins aswell?

Well, I didn't die. I just thought I was going to for about a week. After the week passed I felt normal again. The only effects I felt from doing the shot was the adrenaline rush of seeing the drawback. Btw I had to use a 22 gauge veterinary syringe be cuz of how thick it is! I am officially an idiot. I have been doing this stuff daily orally for over a year and have found the way to get the most out of 1,4 is to take it with Orange juice on an empty stomach. I eat a small lunch around 11. And when I get off work at 430 I stop at the gas station, get an orangejuice"not from concentrate", drink half, put 4ml in it, then sip on it. By the time I get home in 45 mins. I'm swerved out.

Last edited:
I think most of us have been there*, but especially with intravenous usage, you have to read up BEFORE engaging in potentially lethal situations! Not saying that what you did, is deadly if done only once, but when you're playing with needles, you always have to use caution...

Where I live, we have a saying about doing things before thinking them through, so I would like to share the following saying with you: "I should have researched MORE, BEFORE I became a raging decadent WHORE, my pimp even asked me if I really was SURE. But stubborn as I was, all I did to their advice was IGNORE, no condome I WORE, until my holiest of holes became extremely SORE. So I went to my doctor, when all kinds of GORE, like blood & piss & puss & jizz from uncle Chris came out to POUR, out of my vadge, as well as out of my rectal BACK DOOR. I even thought I was sweating AIDS out of every PORE. The doctor came in and he was shocked to his CORE! But I tested negative for everything that does not have a CURE. So my doctor prescribed me lots of creams and shit so my holes could RESTORE: a lot of soaps, antifungals, antibiotics, and -SCORE!- some Hydrocodone tablets for the pain, and some MORE. So I got out of the sex industry, and on my way out my head hit the DOOR; luckily apart from being small and stupid, luckily us whores are anything but financially POOR. And I bought myself a plane ticket to Spain after I went to the DRUGSTORE, because if I had to take this journey on foot I would end up with FOOTSORE. After my plane landed in Barcelona, I went to a BAR. And when I was tipsy I met this cute TOREADOR. He was hanging out with four of his cute friends, so I asked him: "SENOR? Would you maybe consider a foursome, where you get to fuck me like I ADORE, as well as your friends; yes, that would be including your fat friend, I'll do them all FOUR." The toreador then agreed, and answered me: "SURE!". So we went to his casa, called 'EL MATADOR', and once I stepped inside they pinned me down to the FLOOR. They proceeded to do me until I lost my consciousness OR, it might have been the alcohol that made me forget everything that happened, no matter how HARDCORE. So on the first flight back to Britain, missing Germany's 'titten', I said to myself: none of this shit ANYMORE!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.