• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall, Suboxone, (buprenorphine), Nuvigil (armodafinil) + synthetic + gabapentin

Geaux Tigers!

Bluelighter
As for the title, Adderall IR (amps), Suboxone, (buprenorphine), synthetic, Nuvigil (armodafinil), (Neurontin (gabapentin), <3 it.

Hey, everybody! I'm at the downfall of a really, really good experience with the noted drugs.

I have done this exact combo in the past, and I have discovered that this is an A+ cocktail.

"Best Friends" Theory:

Gabapentin compliments EVERYTHING! I used it here, of course.

Nuvigil always goes good with Adderall IR.

Suboxone is the best opiate because it is speedy and adds the opiate experience that is crucial.

The synthetic cannabinoids, if you're insane like I am and like to get funky, wild and different, then they are a great thing to inhale when you're high on these drugs. Makes it even trippier.

Want an encore A$AP!

Thoughts?

The dosages I used were as follows:

amphetamine salts 90mg.
buprenorphine 3mg.
gabapentin 2,400mg.
armodafinil 1,000mg.
synthetic cannabinoids ~

My tolerance level to these drugs is higher than most people as you can tell by the dosage used, but I still consumed enough to know that I would definitely "feel it", if you know what I mean. I'm just about that life. I like to get high. So, I'll experiment with high dosages.

I decided to embark upon this path. Usually, you have to decide what sort of day it's going to be, activity or discovery-- or all noddy stuff going like an opiate. But most of the time, I get really naughty and decide to do all the drugs and concoct a great cocktail.

The prescribed armodafinil (Nuvigil) compliments amphetamine salts well. Usually, it's just background static, but at this elevated dosage, with the other drugs, it seems to add some sort of "flavor" to the combo. Almost like putting salt in the salsa at the Mexican restaurant. Highly recommended.

With the gabapentin, I decided to match it pill-to-pill with the Nuvigil, so I also ate four 600mg. Neurontins real fast.

Imagine one of the better highs you can obtain, for some reason the properties of the drugs allow for great synergy, hanging out with their best friends. Oh no! Shit is about to go down.

Essentially, this combo will turn out to be a AWESOME noddy (relevant to amateurs to bupe more), trippy adventure into whatever sped-up reality you want.

It's amazing how far modern science has progressed. I'm definitely not taking these medications as indicated in the Medication Guide. I don't care. It gets me high.

Don't believe me?

Just try it (if you have the means to do so).

Thoughts? Tight? :D

Last edited:
I have tons of gabapentin,I think it sucks..goes in closet every month...I fill to keep doc happy

I have tons of gabapentin,I think it sucks..goes in closet every month...I fill to keep doc happy

I absolutely adore gabapentin and pregabalin (Lyrica)!

I'd love to have it. <3

You don't even appreciate that shit; give it to me. Please? lol

Geaux-tigers are you still alive? Have u been to rehab yet? Lol your daily was one of the more psychotic ones I've read about . All u had to add was a couple bars of Xanax and that would be it. I've done some hardcore tangents but that's up there. Adderall AND nuvigil? AND SUBOXONE? Those three are extremely potent meds you must have like negative dopamine levels permanently