General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bundle from Hartford last night %) Really enjoyed it thus far. Hopefully can get another this weekend.

^^

Yeah usps really is total shit.

True dat, in 2011 for xmas my mom mailed me a tablet and the bastards delivered me a box OPENED AND TAPED BACK UP W THE USPS TAPE. all that was in there was a pair of slippers she also included, I was there when the mailman delivered it so there was no way anyone besides usps tampered wnit, but i didnt think twice because it still had weight to it due to the slippers. It was insured and the fucks didnt adhere to their promise because they claim the box had to have physical damage or the item had to be present and damged to be replaved. The box WAS damaged, it was opened and taped back up with your company tape. Fuck usps i never trust em anymore.

I used to work for a private mailing company that sold postage for all three major mailing companies and i would drop our daily load od usps shit to be mailed at the pot office (lazy hoes wouldnt even pick up the prepostaged mail, fedex and ups always picked up. No wonder theyre going outta business they dont even want to pick up items to be mailed) and i would drop them off in the back sorting warehouse and the way they handle packages is unnecessarily rough. Fragile doest mean shit, i think they get kicks outta abusing packages.

True dat, in 2011 for xmas my mom mailed me a tablet and the bastards delivered me a box OPENED AND TAPED BACK UP W THE USPS TAPE. all that was in there was a pair of slippers she also included, I was there when the mailman delivered it so there was no way anyone besides usps tampered wnit, but i didnt think twice because it still had weight to it due to the slippers. It was insured and the fucks didnt adhere to their promise because they claim the box had to have physical damage or the item had to be present and damged to be replaved. The box WAS damaged, it was opened and taped back up with your company tape. Fuck usps i never trust em anymore.

I used to work for a private mailing company that sold postage for all three major mailing companies and i would drop our daily load od usps shit to be mailed at the pot office (lazy hoes wouldnt even pick up the prepostaged mail, fedex and ups always picked up. No wonder theyre going outta business they dont even want to pick up items to be mailed) and i would drop them off in the back sorting warehouse and the way they handle packages is unnecessarily rough. Fragile doest mean shit, i think they get kicks outta abusing packages.

I know a girl who used to work for a company that did the same thing, Postal Logistics, and she told me the same thing about how shitty USPS was compared to fed-ex and UPS. She told me to never send packages thru USPS because they would get complaints all the time for damaged, missing, and opened then resealed shipments, and 9 times out of 10 it was stuff they sent thru USPS.

I know a girl who used to work for a company that did the same thing, Postal Logistics, and she told me the same thing about how shitty USPS was compared to fed-ex and UPS. She told me to never send packages thru USPS because they would get complaints all the time for damaged, missing, and opened then resealed shipments, and 9 times out of 10 it was stuff they sent thru USPS.
Damn bro u still a green lighter?...I never even noticed that before. I had a buddy that works for ups and he sais they don't give a shit about any "fragile" stickers on stuff. On the contrary he said they handle them extra rough on purpose cause they work the shit out of you for next to min. wage. The only ppl that make money at UPS are the semi drivers, Holland is right behind them on the union scale.
Later man.
Be safe ppl.

Hartford is hit or miss. Sometimes really good, sometimes not so much

I was definitely pleasantly surprised, especially after reading about how some people do a whole Hartford bundle in 1 shot. I'm glad I started small.

And eMass can be really hit or miss too, but like anything, it's really who you know.

Cold cop or phone connect

Friends phone connect

Damn bro u still a green lighter?...I never even noticed that before. I had a buddy that works for ups and he sais they don't give a shit about any "fragile" stickers on stuff. On the contrary he said they handle them extra rough on purpose cause they work the shit out of you for next to min. wage. The only ppl that make money at UPS are the semi drivers, Holland is right behind them on the union scale.
Later man.
Be safe ppl.

That's bull shit that they would do that on purpose. I don't care how little you make, you are still being paid to do a job correctly and by handling peoples merchandise roughly, you're not hurting the company, but you're potentially ruining things that other people spent their hard earned money on. If you aren't happy with your job or wage, then do something about it to better yourself. Also, I know that UPS gives their employees first dibs at open positions that pay better. For example, most employees start out as package handlers and when a position for a delivery truck driver opens, they post it within the company and you can apply and interview for it and they will ask the package handler boss which people that applied they would recommend. But then, if a semi-truck driver position opens, they will pay for you to go to there truck driving school to get your CDL. All that is the same with fed-ex as well. So, my point being, even though you don't get paid well, they do provide opportunities to advance if you are a hard worker. They almost never hire driver and superior positions off the street. So if you feel the need to damage peoples things, you're simply just an asshole. There are plenty of people out there who would be grateful to have that job, and let's face it, a job that you could train monkeys to do for bananas, lol. Sorry everyone for the rant, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had to deal with the hassle of trying to exchange or return an item that was delivered damaged. PEACE YALL

BTW, Yeah, i'm still a greenlighter, i've had my account for over a year but just started posting a lot more in the past couple months, I think I'm just a few posts away from graduating to bluelighter, lol. Peace out bro.

Last edited:
everyone who ive ever talked to said UPS is one of the most demanding jobs they had and they still pay rather inadequately regardless of position compared to other companies of a similiar job type.

I would rather work at a big members-only retail store like Costco or Sams Club. they pay better and free membership

I gotta agree w/ itchy,UPS SUKS w/ their surly drivers anyways.From recent(last 2 weeks) experience,they come on the wrong day with a fuckin attitude,don't show up when they're supposed to and tell you that you have to be home(between 8-5pm,worse than the cable guy) to get the new computer you ordered.Then they show up and leave it at the door w/out even knocking.I wouldn't even have known he delivered it if I didn't hear him drive away.FUK UPS.

I loaded packages at 4AM for UPS for almost a year right after I got outta high school. I'll never forget how much I dreaded that shit.

everyone who ive ever talked to said UPS is one of the most demanding jobs they had and they still pay rather inadequately regardless of position compared to other companies of a similiar job type.

I would rather work at a big members-only retail store like Costco or Sams Club. they pay better and free membership

I have 2 friends that started out as package handlers and are both now delivery drivers. And I agree, when they first started as package handlers they made shit money partially because it's a part time only position and they are non union. But now as drivers they are full time and union, and they make bank. Like 60 G's a year. But anyway, I'm sure that job is demanding and I'm sure stuff gets broken by accident, but all I'm saying is that packages that say fragile shouldn't be purposely broken and handled roughly just because someone feels they don't get paid enough. I've received damaged merchandise delivered by UPS and FED-EX before and besides the fact that you don't get to use whatever it is that you've ordered right away, but you also have to go thru the hassle of trying to get it replaced or refunded by the company you bought it from or if it's something that say a friend or relative sent, now you have to deal with UPS or FED-EX to get it replaced.

I gotta agree w/ itchy,UPS SUKS w/ their surly drivers anyways.From recent(last 2 weeks) experience,they come on the wrong day with a fuckin attitude,don't show up when they're supposed to and tell you that you have to be home(between 8-5pm,worse than the cable guy) to get the new computer you ordered.Then they show up and leave it at the door w/out even knocking.I wouldn't even have known he delivered it if I didn't hear him drive away.FUK UPS.

Dude, seriously, I hate that how they do that, just run up to the door throw the box on the porch and just leave without knocking or ringing the doorbell. I've had the same thing where I just happen to be walking thru the living room and here the sound of the roaring diesel engine pulling away and sure enough there's my brand new Mac Book pro sitting right on my stairs where if I wasn't home or just didn't go out there for a couple hours, someone could've easily snatched it. Bastards.

Not to beat a dead horse but I still have the original,defective comp. boxed and ready to go for a week now. They were supposed to pick it up Friday last and deliver the new one this past Tuesday(the day after memorial day). Instead,like I said above,they just left the new one and screwed without taking the old one back.I called my CC company,gave them the story and got credited the amt. back for the bad one. All in all I wasted 3 whole days w/ these people(UPS) so when they finally figure it out they can come and get the bad one ON MY SCHEDULE!

The UPS by me has always been really good. Only had a few problems here and there over the years, but for the most part, they've been on the ball. USPS on the other hand, sucks balls virtually everywhere.

Dude, seriously, I hate that how they do that, just run up to the door throw the box on the porch and just leave without knocking or ringing the doorbell. I've had the same thing where I just happen to be walking thru the living room and here the sound of the roaring diesel engine pulling away and sure enough there's my brand new Mac Book pro sitting right on my stairs where if I wasn't home or just didn't go out there for a couple hours, someone could've easily snatched it. Bastards.
Mac Book!? What's that? You bugee! LOL! kidding man. I'm still using my suitcase portable...anybody remember that shit? WOW! Yeah, they drop stuff right in front of my door too, the only thing that lets me know that the guy came by is my dog barking. This guy I knew went to work for UPS and he said that job fn SUCKED! he said they work the shit out of you(same as everywhere else I guess but more) he said he couldn't do it and he was kind of a big dude(not fat), with real good work ethic and he said it was too hard and quit. As for what you said earlier GT, that they promote from within, it's probably a very small percentage of people that get there...the rest probably just break "fragile" stuff get a couple of paychecks and quit. LOL.
Take care man.
Be good ppl.

The UPS by me has always been really good. Only had a few problems here and there over the years, but for the most part, they've been on the ball. USPS on the other hand, sucks balls virtually everywhere.

Yea UPS and FedEx never done me wrong. Their insurance is legit as well.

On the topic of heroin: shit sucks lately.

I worked at UPS and it's impossible to steal from them, of course I was a just a regular person then (no habit, no nothing)...Everyone rings my doorbell, UPS, FED EX, Jehovah Witnesses, Cable Guys, Roofing guy, driveway guys, "kids selling for their baseball/football team" I respond only to 2 of those...

Status
Not open for further replies.