General Heroin #19 v. Posting Between the Nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really many "rules" for myself about how I should live my life, and my complete lack of morals has definitely been an asset in my drug career!;)

I was at a friends house and we were getting high and his girl made a chicken dish. Needless to say I was in the bathroom a whole lot and I forgot what I had eaten earlier in the day. I was thinking to myself I'm high but going through withdrawal what the fuck I can't stop shitting. Maybe more dope will stop it I thought. The next day I remembered and never ate at his house again.

Yeah you got the fastest food poisoning in history

^ truth. Sniffing lasts longer but not that long. I still <3 blowin lines of dope though.

But I got my tax return. Just copped a gram of raw and an ounce of some Super Skunk x OG Kush. This should be a good night

^ truth. Sniffing lasts longer but not that long. I still blowin lines of dope though.

But I got my tax return. Just copped a gram of raw and an ounce of some Super Skunk x OG Kush. This should be a good night

Sniffing lasts longer because it takes longer to get it all in your blood stream. You absorb some orally when sniffing as well, but if you were to bang 5 bags and sniff 5 banging should actually last longer because the amount you are absorbing total is so much higher that it offsets the amount that is absorbed slower by sniffing

God I love the taste of knocking back a rail of dope but that doesn't even compare to the feeling of getting my bang bang with an ill shit. Fuck someone stop be before I relapse

Do track mark scars eventually go away or are they essentially permanent? I haven't used my hands in about a year and I still have a darker blemish from the two areas I used to hit in the most. Veins in the crook of the elbow on both sides have fairly noticeable marks on them. It's not super noticeable, but if you saw them and had a semblance of an idea and were not naïve then you'd know right away what they are.

^A lot of it depends on how good your veins are and how bad you have to keep stabbing yourself to find a vein. If you end up getting abscesses and having to really dig for veins, it can get pretty bad.

Scars always fade and keep improving though..I really only have four marks, two in the bend of both my arms..they're still a little purplish red and indented, but you have to catch them in the right light to see them, but I have good veins and good IV technique...

Well decided today around noon to respond to the dope man. .4 of some fire ass tar has had me nodding in and out all fucking day. It cooked up dark as night as in you couldnt see any register you just had to know i guess. But it was the best tar ive ever done in my life and i believe them why they say they won't sell the tar because its so strong and most of their customers go from vicodins to H. and then o.d.

Do track mark scars eventually go away or are they essentially permanent? I haven't used my hands in about a year and I still have a darker blemish from the two areas I used to hit in the most. Veins in the crook of the elbow on both sides have fairly noticeable marks on them. It's not super noticeable, but if you saw them and had a semblance of an idea and were not naïve then you'd know right away what they are.

Most go away eventually, but some, if you did enough damage, can be permanent. I have some nasty scars that aren't ever going away. Thats why I covered most of the really bad ones with tattoos. But, then I started IV'ing into my hands, so now I'm screwed because I have a couple nasty scars there now, and i'm not going to tattoo those.

But whatever. It's the price you pay.

the scars on my hands are no dout the worst ones on my body. I think the big vein on the top of my hand is gone for good. It was the vein that was easiest for me to hit when I first started shooting...needless to say I would poke the fuck out of it when I first started. For a short period I was IV'ing methylone and I believe that was the kiss of death for that vein....Bad Choice

What's up guys? Finally feeling better. Had to miss two days of work and have to pay me cell phone and car insurance bill soon, I coulda used that $290 for a good amount of dope, oh well

What's up guys? Finally feeling better. Had to miss two days of work and have to pay me cell phone and car insurance bill soon, I coulda used that $290 for a good amount of dope, oh well

Your habit ain't as bad as I thought because you are actually paying bills. Try to always pay your bills first.

^Ha yeah, but it's a bad sign when you're paying your phone bill and thinking, "I hate wasting perfectly good drug money on dumb shit like this!"

So supposed to start methadone in the morning. But I got some problems. Number 1 I will only piss hot for bupe not dope. Number 2 they want to start me at 25mg for first 4 days with 5mg jumps every 4 days if needed. That seems really low and slow to me what are the odds I end up in awful withdrawals? I can't get dope till Friday. Shots complicated and its too late to reschedule appointment. Shit

25mg is better then nothing. I was started at 30 then bumped up by 10 for a few days till 60. After that it was 5 or 10 every 3 days. I used untill I hit like 80 then it would take a gram of dope to get high and that's a lot of powder to snort all at once. I'm sure if I shot a half gram I would get high but I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. It has been 20 days since I used last.

Whats good yall havent posted here ina while. I just did a cwe on 60 5/325 oxys haha an im feelin pretty damn good! %) Ive been on subs since august ya know so every now and then ill take a lil break an do some dope or pills.

Anyway yall instead of making a thread ill ask my question here: so my friends got this new connec who has FIRE scramble. Im talking about one cap filled to the top had me noddin out like a motherfucker. I mean this is honestly the strongest dope ive ever tried in my life no bullshit. Heres the thing though: they told me to cook it and thats what i do with it when i get it.

Pour into spoon, its all crystal when i pour water and i cook until it bubbles a bit and its becomes completely clear. So i dont know am i doin the right thing? I know yer not supposed to cook it but it doesnt seem to lose potency like i said this dope is in-fuckin-sanely good. Im afraid that if i dont cook a cap an just shoot it ill fuck it up somehow. What do you guys think? Should i try one cap w/out cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.