• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP knock

swampdragon

Bluelighter
I've just had this message on Facebook from a relative of his and am lost for words.. I really can't believe I'm starting this thread.

"FRIENDS OF MICHAEL. I am incredibly saddened to have to inform you of Michael's death. We want to contact and inform people of this, as well as give them an opportunity to attend the funeral. There is not currently a date set and the circumstances surrounding his death are currently unknown. If you would like to contact his family then you can reply to this message, or contact us on xxxxx. I am sorry to have to give you this terrible news like this. If you respond to this message I will let you know about funeral arrangements."

<3

*mod edit*

A donation page has been set up to the Multiple Sclerosis Society in Michael's memory (thanks Kronos):
https://www.justgiving.com/MrMichael

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the message too.

I really don't know what to say.

I think I need to step down as moderator and leave EADD, I can't deal with this.

NO...I was going to drop him a PM, I know he found my efforts at empathy a little patronizing but he was always a gent about it and I now he cared so much about others but I was aware he put a brave face on the problems he faced.

I'm just lost for words,I had always thought we would get know each other better, we shared a fair bit in terms of IT knowledge and often spared on the subject.

I should have reached out and tried to be more of a friend when there was still time, a lesson I will try ot to forget.

I hope his passing was peaceful, he is now returned to the place his spirit rose .

Rest in peace Micheal<3

fuck.

seriously? Jesus. I'm hoping there's been a mistake. Fuck. We didn't have a lot of contact but he helped me out and was supportive when I needed it. Such a good poster. This really is terrible.

Seriously

No fucking way man

I don't when's the last time i actually am crying right now.

Don't even have the words. Fucking hell. Crying like a baby. I only sent him a PM the other day and aw for fuck sake. This is the hardest anything's hit me in a long time.

So so sorry to all his friends and family.

I'm totally fucked. It hurts so bad and i know there's nothing to make it go away. I literally broke down like 5 times in a row. My bro and my mate were like "should we leanve you?" What can you say to that. I don't know. This hurts too much.

Jesus. Very sorry to hear about this. It's so sudden.. Damn.

Yeah, someone will do it.

We knocked heads a few times, not too happy about it now. I felt we resolved our issues, though, I hope he did too.

RiP Knock :(

I cant believe this or even begin to take it in. I am in a state of shock. 8o:|