• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling down, a member of my family's cancer came out of remission. So, I shed some tears, got my ass up, and went to the gym with my lady. Now, just taking it easy. I guess I don't really know what/how to feel about it all, in the grand scheme of things.

Stinky

Just got back to the city from a couple freezing rain/snowy days in the Columbia River Gorge (near Mt. Hood, Oregon). Time for a shower and a couple loads of laundry, I smell like sweat and dogs!

Humbled.

Social work is so heavy and intimate. It takes everything I've got...and more.

Tired & dissapointed. I don't think before I talk.

Stressed - Another hell at work tomorrow but I am tryin to just go with the flow and see where it takes me although I still want to GTFO

^ Ughh uncomfortable!

I feel a lot better from earlier today, I'm no longer irate-I'm feeling much more relaxed.

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) No more drugs for me :)

^ Congrats, Dunno :)

I'm happy. Damn it's been a while since I have said that...

^It is also a good indicator when we slip closer to relapse thinking in the cycle of addiction. So when I seem to start to do this I like to sorta take an inventory of where I'm at in the cycle an make any adjustments I need to creep back out of that hole.

Horny

Status
Not open for further replies.