• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stressed

Had a job interview just a bit ago for a position that pays more and with more hours than my current job. I blew it out of the water, they loved me. Want to start me next week, even give me a key right away.

HOWEVER, I need to pass the old criminal background check first. God damnit. The people are cool with me, they basically said "RedLeader, all we say is not to lie." The problem is that I have stuff from various states, stuff that is expunged, different outcomes, and so on. Sometimes I don't even know how to answer these questions truthfully, with respect to how they are worded. I don't want to inadvertently lie. I could really use an hour of an attorney's time right now, but I just cannot afford that. But these questions are worded by madmen, and I have such a confusing record...I am in over my head. The only way not to certainly not lie would be to just answer every question "I don't know how to answer!"

Now would be a good time for Lord Ganesh to remove some obstacles from my life.

Loving NSA! TDS has an amazing all star line up of mods; all of them are amazing people. But I am just loving right now.

Better - waiting for changes to be made in our workplace

Thanks CH you are amazing too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.