• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fastest way to dry speed paste

Cyanoide

Bluelighter
I don't use amphetamine very often and haven't got it in paste form earlier. What would be the fastest way to dry it? I've tried spreading it out so the moist can evaporate but it still seems to take some time. Any other suggestions?

I don't really understand why it's even supplied in a gooey paste form that's hard to snort.

Thanks

I don't really understand why it's even supplied in a gooey paste form that's hard to snort.

Because a lot of amphetamine users think that amphetamine paste is stronger. Some dealers even make dry amphetamine wet on purpose with water...

Because a lot of amphetamine users think that amphetamine paste is stronger. Some dealers even make dry amphetamine wet on purpose with water...

You have absolutely right, amphetamine that has been correctly handled in my eyes doesn't even come close to that rip-off product.
People that buy it has put to much value in the brand(if you could call it that) "paste" & "base" and then the dealers just manipulate the product to the consumers demand, i'm from Scandinavia and in my eyes and those close to me Klet(as we call it, but nowhere near as gooey as U.Ks "base") is considered suspicious because it's easy to alter the weight of the product by simply add water and a drop of acetone to fool customers and this practice is frowned upon and could easily led to bodily harm to say the least.

But although the harsh criticism of the U.K amphetamine I must say its fairly common here also for consumers who don't have the network to get grade - A amphetamines and because of that i must ask you if the intention is to inject it or just plain oral or nasal use?

AND DON'T MICROWAVE IT
Heat from a lamp is acceptable at least if you are going to bomb or snort it or a radiator is also ok, if you are going for the I.V route i've would suggest cleaning it with isopropyl or acetone more job but hell come one does solvents they put in there doesn't belong in your blood.

And start to ask for amphetamines that have been properly handled sometime, so does dutch can maybe learn to cook proper amphetamines hell even the germans can do it absolutely flawlessly.

/A

You have absolutely right, amphetamine that has been correctly handled in my eyes doesn't even come close to that rip-off product.
People that buy it has put to much value in the brand(if you could call it that) "paste" & "base" and then the dealers just manipulate the product to the consumers demand, i'm from Scandinavia and in my eyes and those close to me Klet(as we call it, but nowhere near as gooey as U.Ks "base") is considered suspicious because it's easy to alter the weight of the product by simply add water and a drop of acetone to fool customers and this practice is frowned upon and could easily led to bodily harm to say the least.

But although the harsh criticism of the U.K amphetamine I must say its fairly common here also for consumers who don't have the network to get grade - A amphetamines and because of that i must ask you if the intention is to inject it or just plain oral or nasal use?

AND DON'T MICROWAVE IT
Heat from a lamp is acceptable at least if you are going to bomb or snort it or a radiator is also ok, if you are going for the I.V route i've would suggest cleaning it with isopropyl or acetone more job but hell come one does solvents they put in there doesn't belong in your blood.

And start to ask for amphetamines that have been properly handled sometime, so does dutch can maybe learn to cook proper amphetamines hell even the germans can do it absolutely flawlessly.

/A

Why exactly wouldn't you.microwave it? Direct heat would be more likely to cause the product to degrade.

So an heating element that maybe holds a 30 - 40 celsius is more likely to downgrade the amphetamine than when you microwave it ?
I beg to differ on that point.
Moderate heat is always better than to only put it in the microwave I would never recommend to microwave anything that you are going to use recreationally, and even if I should be wrong on this point I would never take that risk anyways.

if you have a playstation 3 or laptop I would suggest drying it near the ventilators (I always use my PS3 backside fan for this) while still in a zip-lock bag until it is all white/beige powder. A good strong lamp would work as well I guess...

As for quality discussion, I have a connect that always sells wet paste, sometimes it's still a liquid. This stuff is fire but I usually buy 10 grams or more or some coke along with it so that might explain the good connect, he moves 10-15 grams of coke at a time as well so I'll often get a free gram if he's copping and I am around him. :D

--» Peace o/

I think a microwave would be a little too much power. If you placed a space heater or blow-dryer (on low) far enough, that would speed things up a bit.

advice please :)

if you have a playstation 3 or laptop I would suggest drying it near the ventilators (I always use my PS3 backside fan for this) while still in a zip-lock bag until it is all white/beige powder. A good strong lamp would work as well I guess...

As for quality discussion, I have a connect that always sells wet paste, sometimes it's still a liquid. This stuff is fire but I usually buy 10 grams or more or some coke along with it so that might explain the good connect, he moves 10-15 grams of coke at a time as well so I'll often get a free gram if he's copping and I am around him. :D

--» Peace o/
that liquid you mentioned-I got some for free last night,I'd say only a quart of a gram but was told its helluva strong and since the party I'm going to will have me as (probably) the only speed user-I'm usuing it more as a social lubricant since its been in some cases yrs since I've seen some of these people. they arnt against speed use just that they won't be using. anyway never seen this before-it's very close to the colour of oil for a lamp or maybe virgin oil,slightly darker but so wet I'm not sure the best roa for it. worried it might soak through a bomb and burst,can't dab as tastes awful-any suggestions? and does this sound like the speed you talked about that was excellent,if so considering I don't want to be mashed but do want to be high lol any suggestions of any kind would be greatly appreciated thanks a lot :)

AND DON'T MICROWAVE IT

/A

I'm glad I got mine from a guy in Dutch lol I have had no problems with iv thank god lol

Please clarify.

...don't have the network to get grade - A amphetamines and because of that i must ask you if the intention is to inject it or just plain oral or nasal use? AND DON'T MICROWAVE IT Heat from a lamp is acceptable at least if you are going to bomb or snort it or a radiator is also ok, if you are going for the I.V route i've would suggest cleaning it with isopropyl or acetone more job but hell come one does solvents they put in there doesn't belong in your blood. And start to ask for amphetamines that have been properly handled sometime, so does dutch can maybe learn to cook proper amphetamines hell even the germans can do it absolutely flawlessly. /A
Could you please define or explain the process of "Cleaning?" How does one clean with isopropyl or acetone? And, I assume isopropyl is isopropyl-alcohol? 90% is okay? Is the acetone available at a corner drug store okay? I'm referring to the nail polish remover? thanks.!

advice please :)

that liquid you mentioned-I got some for free last night,I'd say only a quart of a gram but was told its helluva strong and since the party I'm going to will have me as (probably) the only speed user-I'm usuing it more as a social lubricant since its been in some cases yrs since I've seen some of these people. they arnt against speed use just that they won't be using. anyway never seen this before-it's very close to the colour of oil for a lamp or maybe virgin oil,slightly darker but so wet I'm not sure the best roa for it. worried it might soak through a bomb and burst,can't dab as tastes awful-any suggestions? and does this sound like the speed you talked about that was excellent,if so considering I don't want to be mashed but do want to be high lol any suggestions of any kind would be greatly appreciated thanks a lot :)
Hi I am new to site.But just wanted to say I must be the only person that loves the taste of genuine base.Its also a very good way of knowing its purity.I would give anything to get hold of some as what they are knocking out round my way id be surprised if any speed was in it I've been diagnosed with adhd tried doctors meds none worked ,can't take speed as will be glucose/caffeine boshed I'm allergic to both.The 2 meds left that would probably work for me and are legal in uk by prescription my doctor won't do them.Is there anyone anywhere that can help me please.

why don't we see this in Australia anymore?
imo it was better than meth

So that's your answer? Ever hear of crack cocaine? Never mind.

Making crack is a totally different process. You're using heat to drive a chemical reaction.

But when drying speed, generally the slower you do it the better the result so you need to be patient.

why don't we see this in Australia anymore?
imo it was better than meth
Yeah. Amp sulfate was fucking great. Way more physical energy than meth gives you and it didn’t turn you into a sexual deviant. Only problem was it could make you talk non-stop for 18 hours while chewing your tongue off.

Yeah. Amp sulfate was fucking great. Way more physical energy than meth gives you and it didn’t turn you into a sexual deviant. Only problem was it could make you talk non-stop for 18 hours while chewing your tongue off.
Yeah I got some steady yellow stuff for ages and it would last forever in the pipe . There's some if you really look for it on the dl you'd know not gonna say cos I think i'll get banned for it.

Yeah I got some steady yellow stuff for ages and it would last forever in the pipe . There's some if you really look for it on the dl you'd know not gonna say cos I think i'll get banned for it.
I didn’t even know you could smoke it.