View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also missed it last time, but this time I won't :). I'm really excited to try it, it sounds wonderful

Please don't forget that these threads are for information about the compounds and not the vendors!

My girlfriend and I tried a tab each yesterday. I'd just be re-iterating what everyone else has said already - peak at around 2-3 hours in, visuals subsiding at about 5 hours in, a stoned feeling for a while afterwards - so I'll keep it short: it's excellent. Felt incredibly creative and my face hurt from smiling and laughing so much. I felt that I could've slipped into a deeper state if I tried.
Only real negative was the crazy temperature fluctuations I experienced. One moment I was roasting, the next I was freezing. Has anyone else had this? And does it become more pronounced the higher you dose? I'd quite like to try two tabs but would think twice if it wreaks even more havoc on my body temperature...
I did also get the shakes pretty bad, but then I tend to get them with psychedelics anyway.

Never noticed any temperature fluctuations canopy, are you sure it wasn't all in your mind?

I've had wild temp fluctuations before, not specifically on AL-LAD, but on LSD and different tryptamines. I think it's basically psycho-somatic. Not in the sense that it isn't real, like I think your body really is swinging between generating a lot of heat and shutting off it's heater, but I think that it's all triggered by thought. I find you can tame it somewhat by mental focus on the temperature you want to get to, but it can be unstable.

Very often it's hard to find the exact right clothing for tripping. I think that's why a lot of people end up stripping naked on mega doses of acid.

Cheers guys, reassuring to know it's controllable. I'll definitely give it a shot at a higher dosage - hopefully the amount of naked romping will be minimal.

Yeah, I find that minimal clothing is best, as well..at least during the come up.

I've had wild temp fluctuations before, not specifically on AL-LAD, but on LSD and different tryptamines. I think it's basically psycho-somatic. Not in the sense that it isn't real, like I think your body really is swinging between generating a lot of heat and shutting off it's heater, but I think that it's all triggered by thought. I find you can tame it somewhat by mental focus on the temperature you want to get to, but it can be unstable.

Very often it's hard to find the exact right clothing for tripping. I think that's why a lot of people end up stripping naked on mega doses of acid.

Yeah, I find that minimal clothing is best, as well..at least during the come up.

Tripping in bed with a S.O. is like ideal because you can just strip down and chill, cuddle for warmth, and be goofy without fear of being weird

Only had temp fluctuations with 2c-x, never with trypts/lysergamides.

0Tp4coV.png

(AL-LAD is "Diethyl, N-allyl")

Taking from an ADD thread discussing this lecture by Prof. David Nichols.

Last edited by a moderator:
LSZ currently on the market is being sold as S,S-azetide, the more active isomer.

An interesting thing in that table of affinities is that the n-ethyl version of LSD has a much lower affinity for 5-HT2c, which produces undesirable effects. Bigger numbers mean lower affinity and the n-ethyl has an affinity of 320, meaning very low. I think this compound may be the gem of the bunch. Too bad it falls into the banned category in the UK and probably most other major countries. However, when AL-LAD and LSZ become banned, as they soon will, the makers won't have much reason to focus on them rather than ETH-LAD. They wouldn't be able to sell it openly but they could sell it in darknet marketplaces, which are actually quite efficient these days. The only drawback is the requirement of using bitcoins, which fluctuate in value rather wildly. I hope somebody starts producing ETH-LAD though. Looks like it may be the best one of them all. Its 5-HT2a affinity is only a little less than AL-LAD. This quote from TIHKAL's ETH-LAD entry suggests low bodyload;
(with 150 µgs, orally) "Extraordinary experience, none of the demands of LSD, just a completely together trip. There were hints of tummy discomfort and some chills early in the trial, but they were trivial and quickly passed. Fine music, and fine sex."
That sounds a lot better than what I got from 150 mcg of AL-LAD, which was very light. This quote tells me that ETH-LAD is much better than AL-LAD and probably is the best of the ergoloids. If people liked AL-LAD they should love ETH-LAD.

Another interesting thing in that table is that the R,R-azetidide also has very low 5-HT2c affinity. I think the makers of LSZ made a mistake in separating the S,S version just because it has the highest potency. The potency may be higher but the range of effects is not all that desirable. The R,R type probably has a lot less bodyload. They should probably just sell it as the mixture of isomers rather than isolating the S,S one. They wasted all the other ones with no good reason.

Last edited:
I thought ETH-LAD was legal in the UK? I don't think they didn't create it because it was illegal.

I'm certain that the reason Al-Lad & LSz are available & Eth-Lad isn't is because when the plans were hatched Eth-Lad was already illegal. There is no way anyone with any brains would produce Al & Liz & not produce Eth-Lad for the same market at the same time. Clearly the originator of the new legal lysergamides has done his homework & is working within the framework of the law. If he could have produced & released Eth-Lad too, he would have.

I recently pointed out mistakes in the latest ACMD advise to government where they call for ALD-52 & Eth-Lad as well as Al & Liz to be banned, so even the ACMD is having trouble understanding the governments own laws.

As far as I can tell Al-Lad & LSz are the only lysergamides that presently dodge UK law & are worth producing for their effects & production costs.

I always knew that ACMD guy Les Iverson was a fuckwit - doesn't even know which lysergics are illegal.

ETH-LAD would be illegal because it's an n-alkyl lysergamide, ethyl being an alkyl group. AL-LAD is not illegal yet because an allyl group is not an alkyl group, due to the double bond. It's the same reason why 5-meo-diallyltryptamine is legal but 5-meo-DMT/DET/DPT are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.