View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried this chem 3 times, at 300ug, and twice at 600ug. It's very nice but I'd like to push it further. It seems about half as potent as LSD by weight.

I think 300mics of al-lad is a lot more overwhelming than 300mics of acid.

I think 300mics of al-lad is a lot more overwhelming than 300mics of acid.

Well, mine is just another man's opinion, but I can't agree with that. I find 300ug of acid to be quite a bit more immersing than AL-LAD at that dose. 300ug LSD will give me more of a "story" :)

Interestingly enough, though, I find that just twice that amount, 600ug of AL-LAD (without tolerance) reliably gets me into a state of major confusion during the peak, with episodes of ridiculously amplified, "looping" deja-vu lasting for minutes, short-term memory gone on vacation, and the ability to function reduced to "beg trip-sitter pitifully to please not leave my side under any circumstances" mode. The dose-response curve is most definitely not linear.

And yet, after having slept my way to the baseline, I'll be at 100%. Brain not scattered, no hangover, no nothing, just a memory of a good time. Very likeable drug :)

Are you talking about al-lad suck or are you telling the mice in your top pocket that you've got more cheese?

Are you talking about al-lad suck or are you telling the mice in your top pocket that you've got more cheese?

LOL :p

I found a source (no giveaways, you all know the rules) that anyone can access selling bulk laid. It seems legit but I haven't purchased any. just found it browsing around. Not from the source I thought I would be producing at this time, although I can't say for sure. Basically, it's around tho!

I've been round the two famous ones and no luck suck. I was quite excited too.

Yeah same here. I wonder if it sold out again already, or if iamthesuck is better at google than the rest of us.
I managed to get lucky and grab some when a narrow window opened a month or two ago.

Yeah same here. I wonder if it sold out again already, or if iamthesuck is better at google than the rest of us.
I managed to get lucky and grab some when a narrow window opened a month or two ago.

You won't find this one on google. That's my only hint ;)

... any new sources, please engage common sense & Ehrlich your papers before cautious titration, please. There was a hella lot of NBOMe circulating the European & UK scene only a year ago & now that's all banned, UK at least. Even if it's not likely, it's not beyond the realms of possibilty that the original Al-Lad tabs could be cleverly copied & alternative & considerably riskier psychedelics added.

I've got my ear to the ground & I've seen no new bulk supplier. If this is dark web stuff, then I advise even greater caution!

Test your tabs people! Take no chances.

I am not aware that Al-Lad surfaced on the dark web, though I understand LSz has circulated previously, in small batches.

However, I was under the impression that some new techniques are being employed to increase yield & stability (sorry, I know nothing about synthesis & it would be illegal to post it here anyway) & that they were being kept secret. If Al-Lad appeared on the dark web prior to summer 2013 I suspect it might have been by LSD manufacturers doing very small runs using the Shulgin route through LSD, hence it's appearance through similar routes that LSD is distributed. Either way, if Al appeared on the dark web prior to summer 2013, in whatever amount, it is not the same batch that made it onto the RC scene.

But as I don't use the darkweb & rarely even explore it, this is just guesswork. If you can fill in the blanks, please do! On the odd occassion that I have seen Al & Lsz on the dark web, the tabs have been the RC tabs! If Al-Lad was indeed circulating the dark web prior to summer 2013, how come it is only since then that Trip Reports have appeared on erowid?

I used to know a clandestine LSD chemist (synthesized everything else too) and he would occasionally synth AL-LAD and ALD-52 from LSD, so I know it's out there. Also, wondering if anybody knows whether or not AL-LAD releases dopamine in the second half of the trip like LSD does? Never liked LSD too much because of that.

That's pretty interesting about that chemist. Maybe now that the world has had a taste of al-lad, it will start getting produced and distributed on a larger scale in the underground.

Does LSD "release" dopamine specifically in the second half? I'm putting that in quotes cause strictly speaking, I don't think LSD releases dopamine, rather it acts as an agonist on dopamine receptors. I'd agree that subjectively it feels like its more dopamine-y in the second half, but curious if that's more than just a sensation.

I would guess the the action of AL-LAD will be very closely related to LSD, with just minor differences in the magnitude of effects on the same set of receptors.

In other words, yes probably AL-LAD affects dopamine system in a similar way.

Hey, we need some AL-LASS to go with the AL-LAD!

LSD doesn't bind to the DAT (dopamine transporter) thus no dopamine is released. It acts as an agonist on several D receptor sites though, but not as strong as on 5HT.

Well, mine is just another man's opinion, but I can't agree with that. I find 300ug of acid to be quite a bit more immersing than AL-LAD at that dose. 300ug LSD will give me more of a "story" :)

Interestingly enough, though, I find that just twice that amount, 600ug of AL-LAD (without tolerance) reliably gets me into a state of major confusion during the peak, with episodes of ridiculously amplified, "looping" deja-vu lasting for minutes, short-term memory gone on vacation, and the ability to function reduced to "beg trip-sitter pitifully to please not leave my side under any circumstances" mode. The dose-response curve is most definitely not linear.

And yet, after having slept my way to the baseline, I'll be at 100%. Brain not scattered, no hangover, no nothing, just a memory of a good time. Very likeable drug :)
Interesting. I found 600ug to be very comfortable level. Can't wait till the blotters from this synth show up up the surface web again. We'll all have quite a good time. Next time I wanna take 1.5mg and see if it will go as far as acid.

I'm pretty confident it's not going to be more stable than LSD.

We'll just have to see - so far it's been close to 12 months kept at room temperature and it's every bit as potent as it was the day it was made.

We'll just have to see - so far it's been close to 12 months kept at room temperature and it's every bit as potent as it was the day it was made.
Of cause, It'll most likely be good for a couple years if stored properly. Purchasing a life time supply isn't the wisest if you ask me, unless you're going to store it under an inert atmosphere and all that jazz. And then there's still no guarantees that you're basically not just throwing it in the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.