View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally found 600ug to be so disorienting and self-erasing, that I was never tempted to go above that dose. I strongly suspect that, at least in this subject, it would just result in amnesia and inability to process anything that is going on. That doesn't really appeal to me, hence I never found a compelling reason to do it. I would love to hear from anyone who went beyond this dosage range, and kept their shit together enough so as to be able to report on what is was like.

I find 600 to be the ideal recreational dose. 750 was much more disorienting but very rewarding. At 600 I was seeing an enormous amount of swirling neon runes/hieroglyphs, 3D spinning polygonal shapes, and experiencing synesthesia, but my sense of self was completely intact. At 750 everything was pixelated like the world was a Super Nintendo, everything was melting and rearranging, and my mind was producing rapid fire seemingly logical stream of consciousness thoughts and concepts. During the comeup I did find myself overwhelmed and incompetent, but it wore off and I was totally psyched for the rest of the trip.

AL-LAD to me is very logical and scientific, totally lacking the tricks and dark humor of shrooms. Even at 750 in the middle of the comeup I felt nothing malicious or sinister, just a barrage of data I couldn't process. So I feel pretty comfortable with the idea of pushing the dose further in the future.

Well I thought I would mention that I had a ten strip of AL-LAD from back in summer 2013 and one hit was enough for a full trip, or 1.5 for a strong trip. I tripped off that same 10 strip many times and it always worked great even just one hit.

A friend of mine got some AL-LAD (summer 2014) that was on blotter and looked exactly the same as the blotter I had (same al-lad printing on it) but one hit of that seemed like it was only half strength.... like it was really really weak compared to the same exactly looking blotter i had before.

I tried some AL-LAD maybe a month ago, it was from the more recent batch... really kind of hated it, was one of the dirtiest, overstimulating psychedelic highs I've had, rivaling NBOMes in some ways (swap phenethylamine chills for intense flushing). As far as designer lysergamides go I like LSZ better.

I don't get stimulant effects from al-lad at all.

Yeah I was pretty surprised. Everyone seems to love it, with more negative comments about LSZ. Found the flip side to be true, loved LSZ at 150ug and had no body load of any kind. Felt oh so clean and beautiful. I would like it in higher doses, but it seems to have a lot of brain fog at 300ug and up, that with the long duration... but if I could get some more, I think I would.

But, I have odd tastes in hallucinogens. I loved DOI and can't stand DOC, for example

hey guy i found out that the new al lad as you all probably know is black. It i supposed to be for sale in the eu for sure and some chinese vendors have it all say it is darker than the first limited batches available in 2013. So i suspect it is highly impure as just about all the recent reports read notjing at 300 ugs.Iknow lsd has various grades white needle point to be the best than the darker the less pure it is ie. fluff, silver, amber and yes even black. I Have heard that amber is not real good 50 to 60% pure. Black lsd is supposed to be horrible. So i guess we have a serious problem with the quality of the al-lad? The older lsz felt much better than the new grey blotters of al lad so it has to be a bad synth?

hey guy i found out that the new al lad as you all probably know is black. It i supposed to be for sale in the eu for sure and some chinese vendors have it all say it is darker than the first limited batches available in 2013. So i suspect it is highly impure as just about all the recent reports read notjing at 300 ugs.Iknow lsd has various grades white needle point to be the best than the darker the less pure it is ie. fluff, silver, amber and yes even black. I Have heard that amber is not real good 50 to 60% pure. Black lsd is supposed to be horrible. So i guess we have a serious problem with the quality of the al-lad? The older lsz felt much better than the new grey blotters of al lad so it has to be a bad synth?

Do you mean the blotters with a greyer side or something else ?

No I mean they ate grey on both sides. On 200ppm paper instead of the old white paper that most venderos were using at first. But that is not my point of the post al lad should be silver not black so I gave nothing to say other than it is very poor quality.

false. the new al-lad batch is not black due to impurities, the black color supposedly comes from the lyophilisation process which was probably used to increase the purity and remove all the water from the crystal. i have not had the new batch lab tested for purity myself but i was told that this new black crystal is of higher purity then the old white/light grey batch. at 400mcg i found the new black crystal to be more visual and cleaner feeling then the old batch. the old white batch gave me muscle tension and some nausea whereas this new black batch gives me no nausea or muscle tension.

if the new batch was as impure as you suggesting then there would be a lot more people on here complaining about it. IMHO it feel nothing like a silver or amber lsd crystal.

Well why the fuck did I feel nothing at 300 ugs from blotters. Absolutely no visuals at all. 150ug of lsz was 10x more visual than than Al lad they are very underdosed or very degraded keep in mind I don't take ssris and didn't handle it the wrong way.

im not sure why you are having a atypical reaction to the blotters. i actually have not tried the new blotters by themselves.

Everybody has been saying they are either very underdosed or inactive. Most current reviews are very negative and it seeks most people like lsz better I did my fist time trying both and I tried al lad first. Alot of people who tried the 2013 batches said it was much better. I would have to eat 5 hits of the new blotters to many feel anything. The paper is different than the older batches too. But its junk I agree with midnightsun I had the same reaction I had a very shitty fealing from it not bodyload wise just not a nice fealing like the lsz. Have you tried the new black crystal via liquid dosing?

Last edited:
Everybody has been saying they are either very underdosed or inactive. Most current reviews are very negative and it seeks most people like lsz better I did my fist time trying both and I tried al lad first. Alot of people who tried the 2013 batches said it was much better. I would have to eat 5 hits of the new blotters to many feel anything. The paper is different than the older batches too. But its junk I agree with midnightsun I had the same reaction I had a very shitty fealing from it not bodyload wise just not a nice fealing like the lsz. Have you tried the new black crystal via liquid dosing?

I never usually post here but I've read so much crap from you over the past couple of weeks I just can't resist.

AL-LAD doesn't work for you we get it, why do you continue to post the same disinformation over and over again on various forums?

Some facts for you:

AL-LAD is not made in China.

The first batch was also grey, the current batch is just a shade darker. It is not black.

The LCMS spectra of this batch demonstrates the high purity - you were even provided with this data so how can you say it is impure?

The blotters are darker now as the paper is 200gsm as opposed to 300gsm, therefore there is a greater concentration of AL-LAD per unit mass of paper.

Some people have a naturally high tolerance to AL-LAD - you may be one of them.

Set and setting should not be underestimated when comparing psychedelic experiences.

Not saying its made in china bro just saying black al lad is available from a trusted sos source. I have read the analytics they are dated 3/14 if I'm correct this batch was not even available till much later. Why do alot of recent posts of people who used it I would say more than 75% of them think they are weak compared to the last batch. Yes I know the paper I'd different I read that. Not tryig to come off mean or any thing I appreciate your feed back and don't want to start a argument. I don't know why I would have that high of a tolerance to al lad I have used lsd 1 time when I was 15 I'm 28 now. I'm not trying to spread disinformation I just don't get it I got plenty of money I don't feel ripped off not trying to cause bad press for anyone or thing.

The current batch has been available from July, the analytics are dated 03/07/2014 (UK format date: day/month/year).

A poll on another forum titled "Does AL-LAD work in the way it should for you?" has 87.88% yes votes. That's pretty good if you ask me. I realise there are a small number of people who get little effects from it but we have no way of knowing the mechanism behind this without a scientific study.

I am actually one of the people that gets atypical effects from AL-LAD, I get quite a powerful experience at 300mcg but it only lasts 3-4 hours max, by the 5th hour I can usually sleep. It just shows people react differently to these chemicals.

Last edited:
Spectra for everyone. Purity: >98.8%

HGB3DBe.jpg

SdtjzyF.jpg

A9gY4u4.jpg

r9RKS2U.jpg

Ok thanks I didn't know it was UK dated thank you. Maby i don't understand what the hell al lad is supposed to do is 300 ugs enough for any visuals or does one have to eat 5 tabs to get a taste of what al lad has to offer. One hit of lsz I knew what that had to offer I clearly felt its affects. Why would I be in that 12% if I felt lsz with no problems. Granted that I took lsz after I took al, so I doubt tolerance was a issue. And reports like yaesteum and midnight sun just confuse me even more and I have seen alot more of these as when I didn't when it first came out all reports seemed really positive back in 2013
Well I thought I would mention that I had a ten strip of AL-LAD from back in summer 2013 and one hit was enough for a full trip, or 1.5 for a strong trip. I tripped off that same 10 strip many times and it always worked great even just one hit.

A friend of mine got some AL-LAD (summer 2014) that was on blotter and looked exactly the same as the blotter I had (same al-lad printing on it) but one hit of that seemed like it was only half strength.... like it was really really weak compared to the same exactly looking blotter i had before.

I know LSD is much much more visual and immersive. I would be doing that if I could get it lol. And how much better is liquid dosing shakan, at least this darker crystal.

Different drugs effect people differently. AL-LAD probably just doesn't work for you. I love LSZ, my girlfriend tried it and it just made her feel really sick and "stoned".

I get visuals off of only one tab of AL-LAD usually. Some people get no visuals, some people get sick, some people find it stimulating. It's very individual. I've seen such a variance with more common substances like mushrooms and LSD as well.

Hello there, first time poster here and I have a few questions about AL LAD, I appreciate any input as i'm very interested in this molecule

So I've read plenty of trip reports and they pretty much all sound great, very psychedelic, visual & euphoric is the consensus, the main psychedelic I currently use is wild liberty cap mushrooms (1-5g) but after a couple trips with LSD I wanted to give it another shot and this AL LAD seems like the perfect opportunity, I don't trust street LSD as it could be anything and these AL LAD blotters seem to be coming from a good source

I find Psilocybin to be a very clean experience, it's excellent for meditation, insightful psychological clarity, music appreciation and stargazing, the only negative side effect I get is the odd night sweat, i'm wondering how AL LAD is with the come down/side/after effects? I remember the two times I tried LSD i felt it lingering in my system for a couple days, found it hard to sleep, but apart from that it was great

I've ordered some blotters and if I like the experience i'll probably stock up from the same supplier to make sure they are from the same batch, i'm thinking to go with 300ug at least for my first dose as i'm fairly experienced with psychedelics and would like to get the full experience, really appreciate any advice, if you think it's best to start on a lower dose, or even just take 3 tabs for full effect? Many thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.