Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say Cannabis, because manys a time it's made me think, cheered me up, but never has it caused me any grief.

Benzo's - get away, I say!

Stimulants are great, but manys a headache has come from these.

I'm talking primo weed here too. Not middle of the range god knows what. Named varieties of hybrid strains, preferably a bit of variety to make you think differently.

I realy didn't want to admit that heroin is my favourite so I voted for my second favourite, alcohol. I think phsychedelic drug users realy love their drugs and are more likely to vote on such a pole.

DOC for sure, 2C-B, Mescaline & 4-AcO-DMT come pretty close tho, once I get my hands on 2C-E I have a feeling it will be up there as well...as far as daily use goes I love my white/green vein kratom strains & cannabis sativa

The ever-versatile cannabis. It's useful as a nootropic and anti-inflammatory in microdoses, gives a nice balance of effects at low-normal doses, and can gets you very stoned at high doses. It's almost feels like a completely different drug at different doses, which is a great feature.

Also, the tolerance aspect is significant. There's really no other drug that you can use daily for years on end with no serious increase in tolerance. As long as you space out your sessions by 2 hours, and don't overdo it, it's almost guaranteed that quality pot will be effective.

I really couldn't choose between coffee, kratom (not listed!) and meth. Alcohol and tobacco I despise.

The ever-versatile cannabis. It's useful as a nootropic and anti-inflammatory in microdoses, gives a nice balance of effects at low-normal doses, and can gets you very stoned at high doses. It's almost feels like a completely different drug at different doses, which is a great feature.

Also, the tolerance aspect is significant. There's really no other drug that you can use daily for years on end with no serious increase in tolerance. As long as you space out your sessions by 2 hours, and don't overdo it, it's almost guaranteed that quality pot will be effective.

That thing you say about tolerance ain't right. Someone starts using weed will feel it like a mindblowing expirience, will need to eat like a ton of sweet food to deal with hypoglycemia and he will feel real tired if he lacks any sleep, while someone uses it for a while will smoke like a ton of weed, and even if he is sleepless and fasty he will be fine.

Bumping this. Interested to see the changes amongst the long time regulars. Mine is oxy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.