Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to vote cannabis, though I use it too often to consider it my favorite, more a main staple. For me good old amphet takes the prize for being the 1# substance to get my juices flowing :!

If I could take MDMA and not feel emotionally drained for a month.. that would without a doubt be my favorite. Since that's not really an option, I voted for LSD.

It's a great party drug at the right doses, yet go a little deeper and it can be one of the most profound and teaching substances out there. It takes a bit of work to get a great acid trip though, while MDMA use tends to be much more spontaneous and forcibly amazing lol

I never did MDMA but I am afraid because I am prone to being a psych case. I need a careful mix of meds to stay sane. I want to try once before I kick the bucket though.

^ MDMA is overrated as fuck, IMO. About 2 years ago, I probably would have voted for it, but the psychological damage from using it too often (more than once in 3 months) killed any love for the drug that I have.

I can definitely see why cannabis is a favorite. It pretty much covers the spectrum of all "mind-altering" effects, and can be an effective catalyst for just about anything. I certainly love my weed too, but.....

Personally, I'd say my favorite is DMT. The experience really can't be put into words. LSD is a close second. I don't even think I'd need to explain why with that one lol. :)

Good LSD will always have a special place in my heart, but as a fav. I would not be a nice person without weed º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸‹(•¿•)› ¸,ø¤º°º¤ø

Drug of Choice

Whats yours ?

- Mine -
Phenethylamine: MDMA
Tryptamine: DMT
Stimulant: Vyvanse
Depressant: Alprazolam
Opiod: Liquid Oxycodone HCl
Cannbinoid: Hash

Whats yours ?

- Mine -
Phenethylamine: MDMA
Tryptamine: DMT
Stimulant: Vyvanse
Depressant: Alprazolam
Opiod: Liquid Oxycodone HCl
Cannbinoid: Hash

Phen: to see bees
Tryp: divine moments of truth
Stims: amped up
Depressant: valerie
Opioid: opium
Cannabinoid: flowers

Phenethylamine: Mescaline
Tryptamine: Mushrooms
Stimulant: Amphetamine
Dissociative: Ketamine
Depressant: GHB
Opioid: Opium
Cannabinoid: Cannabis

Overall favorite = LSD

Phenethylamine: DOC (or Mescaline but only done it once so much less experience).

Tryptamine: 4-AcO-DMT (or DMT)

Stimulant: 4-FA/amphetamines generally.

Dissociative: Methoxetamine, if I were diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd spend my last days eating/snorting vast piles of it (alongside lots of LSD, DOC, DMT).

Depressant: alcohol, but downers are generally the least desirable drugs for me. Anything good they can do either weed or opioids do better, & cleaner - but I still love beer & whiskey.

Opioid: Opium

Cannabinoid: Hashish, wish I could find it more often but oh well I have awesome weed all the time so at least there's that.

1. mda
2. alcohol
3. 4-fa
4. cocaine
5. etizolam

i have yet to try ketamine, mxe, mescaline, or ghb but i want to do so. also lots of rc tryptamines look interesting.

I love a lot of drugs for different reasons. My doc will always be mdma but that's something I only tend to have very occasionally. Mephedrone is the drug I take most often because it's cheap and very available but I'd never take any of these and my life would not be the same without benzos. I'm what I'd call semi dependant. I know my cut off point and I'll take a break as to not get physically addicted but they've helped me in so many ways so I could say that they are my ultimate favourite.

Cannabis for sure, no other recreational drug is as safe and reliable.

Any benzo really. Followed by psychedelics and speedballs (Thankfully I got off that..)

What is your drug of choice and why?

Title says all. Just want to hear some of the opinions of people on this part of the forum.

Mine has to be alcohol, mainly beer, because it makes me relaxed, social, is easy to obtain, and tastes damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.