• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

^mareseatoats, I just found a new beach that was once a dump (back in the thirties) and I'm going down tomorrow to see what I can find. It's supposed to be in the high 70's here. Crazy. You should bump that old thread and post a pic of your treasures.:)

I just enrolled for a class in the school program I want to finish hopefully by the end of this year.

Not very well. :) I'm a photographer, but I make more money through various writing gigs.

Are you a painter?

Nope but I used to be into drawings when I was younger. I think I should get back into it sometime as one of my coworkers attends painting classes and has invited me to go with her for a few classes to see if I will like it. I just need to find some free time if thats even possibe lol

You should! It is a lot like meditation--focusing and clearing your mind as you concentrate and create.

I hear you about not having time--I find that I have to make time for it, even if that means pushing something else out of the way. So Sundays are designated just for me. Tomorrow I'm going to go on a hike and do a photo shoot, and bring the book I'm reading along. Then I'll go home and brace myself for the work week. :)

Drinking coffee wondering how my day will get fucked up? Hmmm I'm pondering .

^ I hope it goes well <3

Just A Guy~ how did it go the other day?! :D

I have housework to do but decided I will enjoy being lazy today.
(need a slacker smilie!)

^^rockin it.

Today I worked on my "internet presence" (aka clicked away at my website and photos) and had coffee with my Mama.

Feeling hopeful for that one day soon..

images

I got a CAR!

2001 VW GTI 1.8L Turbo GLS 5 speed manual. It's TIGHT. I used to have an '05, and I'm super stoked I was able to find a similar car again because I absolutely loved it. This one is more beat up obviously, but shit she runs great just need to get some work done soon before I do any long drives (tires, timing belt) but I negotiated to price down knowing what all work needed to be done. So all in all It was a good day, got to drive out to a meeting in 30 mins that usually takes me an hour and a half on public transit if/when I bother going. Now I can go every week. :)