• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Stopped being a lurker, I want to be part of this!

Torresmo

Bluelighter
Greetings!

First of all, thank you people for giving out so much great, life-saving info! I read bluelight for more than 4 years and I will stop being a lurker and contribute from now on.

One thing I can say about me is I just love music. The passion started long ago with Black Sabbath, then I met 60s-70s rock, and, long story short, now I`m hooked to electronic music!

I also read a lot. Lately, I have read mostly for study, mainly law. However my true passion is for surreal/sci-fi literature like Neil gaiman, Orson welles, G.G Marquez, Azimov......

My third passion is.. drugs! =D Not just the drugs, of course, but i`m truly fascinated by how an apparently harmless amount of powder can affect our perception and shoot you through wormholes in space! It all started shroom hunting, but my mind was truly blown by DMT (jurema isn`t really hard to find around here).

It is one of my dreams to study pharmacology one day, so I can understand those more advanced topics. Maybe after I have a more steady job and free time... oh, how I regret not paying attention to my chemistry classes on school... but who did anyway?? school sucks ass

Actually, I made a profile 2 years ago. I introduced myself and said I would report my new experiences with 4-aco-dipt, 4-aco-dmt and aMT which were life changing. Well... my life changed so much that I kept postponing this commitment until the moment I didn't remember details of the experience anymore. Sorry for that! I had a warm welcome, but never posted again. But now I want to make up for that, and I will contribute with this great community! I signed up again so I could change my username to a more apropriate one. My former username was too close to my real name. Sorry for that too

Now I will like post my latest experience on aMT. It`s not really a trip report, it`s more like some practical and (potentially) useful information, so I guess I will just post it in Big & Dandy aMT thread.

Cheers to all!

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight. I can't wait to visit Brazil. I have been to other places in South America but Brazil is on my list.