Cafe and coffee talk

It sent those shivers down my back, you know, the ones when something is sad, touching and meaninful. Such a good feeling to feel sometimes. Thanks.

QueenB- I'm one of those ppl who missed this one the first time around, probably cos I didnt know u from a bar of soap back then :)
I've seen u write some nice pieces over the last few months, but this is one of the most powerful, heart-wrenching and painfully poignant things that I have seen anyone post in this forum lately.
Glad someone thought to dig this one up. Belated praise to ya, QB

i read this the first time 'round and said nothing, it touched pain i wanted so badly to leave behind.
its funny now, reading it again, when, like you, his not my life anymore...
its a beautiful piece, no more then that, its painfully well crafted and beautifully caught.
i like the follow up too... closure's a sweetness not to be coughed at.
~

I had to go back to this one today......

There's so much I want to tell you
About my family and my life
And the new boy who's walking paths
Previously designed for your heavy feet.

:\ the feeling of just not being able too....

The boy who broke my heart
And tried to heal it with promises.

:( This statement should be tattooed on my forehead.

These days I rarely drop my head to my chest
Or cry over milk which had to be spilt.

=D Growth is an amazing thing!!

I'll never forget your laugh.
The way you screw up your nose as if something smells.
Or how beautiful you looked on that February night
When you sang me a song
And I learnt what it means to fall in love...

And it is all worth it for this :)

I have read this piece 100's of times and so have most of Bluelight.....it is just so damn amazing....

Thank you for this!!

~B

i just spent forever looking for this in the Words forum and archive.

and here it is.

still grabs me just the way it always does. it was worth searching for.

*huggles* growth and maturity are a wonderfull thing.

hun ive known you for a bit now and i didnt actually know much about you when you wrote this...but this made me cry. just seeing how much you have come along since writting this...just knowing that the girl i know now is a better person and the fact that you went through this and are still just as amazing as you were back then is enough to make me smile :)

love ya hun

MWAH!
24.gif

Sometimes i wish i could meet these blue lighters here, seem so very friendly.... why cant we all have one big meeting??

awesome.

absolutely awesome.

i just should not have read it whilst coming down... :(

I can't believe this thing has been kicking around for this long! You don't think when you write something that people will be responding and relating to it two years later...

Thanks so much for the comments though everyone! They make me wish I still enjoyed writing.

Well... I've read this one so many times and I still get that catch in my throat each and every time.

I don't know... you just have this way of capturing emotions so perfectly... it's like you grasp the words that just slip through my fingers whenever I try to write something. I'm envious!!

Superb work :)