-alone-

i feel like everyone has already said what i thought about your writing...but there are emotions that i got from reading it that aren't really capable of being put into words. I am really glad i decided to read it, because there are so many links on this website you can click, and i know that im missing so many that could change my perspectives on things.
But yeah, i cried, i think the reason i did cry, is because im not as fortunate as so many people who do have someone to love. I feel like someone to reciprocate the feelings i have for them is impossible, leading to the thought what the fuck is wrong with me. i know I'm incomplete. So be greatful you're not as alone as you thought you were. I really enjoyed your story.
plurr
raychul

wow...this touched me more then anything i have ever read here in words...i have such a soft spot in my heart for elderly people..they are always so full of wisdom and knowledge, i love their stories....

Wow, baby... wow. I'm absolutely speechless. Thank you for once again showing me and everyone else just how amazing you are - I love you more than I could ever express.

Quiet doesn't mean absent. It just means that there may be nothing to say right then. I learn so much from you two. Thank you.
------------------
The space between the tears we cry, is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more.

Spedly....that was quite amazing...........I read thru it all.............but the one imagethat remains in my eyes (unfortuantly) is the ALONE.....
I have experienced what you are feeling.........but I lost it. I know I will never find it again.......ALONE.
Ru

this actualy brought a tear to the old eye -- mostly because it got me to thinking about my girl (she's away at school.) i realy like the writing style too.
disciple

wow
that was absolutely one of the best things i've ever read.
my boyfriend (whom i'm completely in love with) is going away in the navy & i can only see him every 6 months or so. your words touched me so deeply & made me realize that i am never alone. as long as i love him, i'll never feel sad because he's not here, but rather i'll feel grateful that i have him.
from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
you're an amazing writer :)

For a very long time this has been one of my very favorite things Ive ever read on here. It was the first peice out of Words that I ever printed and put on my wall and since then Ive read it countless times and never ceased to be moved by it. So basically Im bumping this because I love it and was thinking about it again this morning :)
Spedly Ill say it again, thank you soo much for this amazing beautiful peice of heaven that came from you mind, its brought tears to my eyes and made me smile more times than you could know.

harraser - thank you for bumping this up...
This is by far one of my husband's best work, in my opinion.
(I love you, baby)
-Melissa

I don't see the right icon to relate the tears I now feel, and I know there is no way to captue the spectrum of emotions you've brought out of me.
I uh...holy fuck. That was indescribable. I'll talk to you more next time I see you, but this is something that is just ... wow.
This got bumped at such an opportune time. And was posted on my b-day which is freaking me out as I already feel a more than natural connection to Josh. So many reasons this is good, not just the writing but also the relfections it gives us and the motivations it can provide. Bless you, my brother.

everytime i read this my hair stands on end. This piece is just about one of the best things i have ever read. I wish i could really just tell you how much i appreciate you, the person you are, the strenght you hold...and the love you share, but words simply are not good enough.
I wish i could see you and missy and just hug the heck out of both of you. I am blessed to know i have you both for friends.
love,
ange

"Sometimes she'll look at you and all you can do is cry"
that's love.

24.gif

[ 10 July 2002: Message edited by: tranceaddiKt ]

Everytime I read this, I simply don't know what to say. I can see this staying at the top of the forum for a good long while...because a piece this tight deserves it.
Fan-fucking-tastic. :)