General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Yeah it's sick, but very true. A lot of addicts go out searching for dope they hear about a lot of people OD'ing on. So, it's kind of a double edged word when the cops/media put it out there about a particular batch/stamp of dope killing people (as in the case of PA right now with the "theraflu" stamps). On one hand, they want to warn people and the smart ones will stay away, but on the other... all they're doing is causing more dope fiends to know about the good dope and now go seek it out. :\

anytime I hear about an OD first thought is "wow, must be good.. give me some!". legit, if it killed someone else, I must have it ASAP! thats only if it's just STRONG and not poisoned/toxic shit.

GIMME the good shit, asap! I need it. cuz the shit I usually get doesnt even get me CLOSE to OD'ing, so please supply w/ the GOOD batch to knock me the fuck out!

Well if you got the patience to wait for and ability to see the toxicology screen on the person's autopsy then thats about the only way to be sure whether it was potent dope or some poison or dangerously strong opioid.

^^

Yeah it's sick, but very true. A lot of addicts go out searching for dope they hear about a lot of people OD'ing on. So, it's kind of a double edged word when the cops/media put it out there about a particular batch/stamp of dope killing people (as in the case of PA right now with the "theraflu" stamps). On one hand, they want to warn people and the smart ones will stay away, but on the other... all they're doing is causing more dope fiends to know about the good dope and now go seek it out. :\

Its had me thinking about that with how the guy I knew and his girl both OD'd. People call it a bad batch, but its just so common so say that about a batch that caused an OD, they sure aren't gonna call it good. I don't even know where the guy was, so I wonder if he would have been in that area with the Theraflus. AFAIK he would've been local to me, Boston area, but not sure. haven't seen him in years. I feel awful for the guy, but it doesn't surprise me at all and part of me wished I knew he was a junkie before this. He probably had a way better connect than me .... but I hadn't talked to him since I started using opiates regularly, he was around, though.

Last edited:
Attn fellow junkies, mainly those in PA: a friend of mine on Facebook sent me this link: http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=22253929&sid=7623874&cid=7623874&ts=true . Apparently there's a batch of Theraflu stamped bags that are cut with fentanyl that are causing a lot of deaths.

On the flip side, I can't stop throwing up so I stayed home from work, but I got my check early so I just went to get a quarter of some White Star (white widow x sensi star) and 5 of my heartbreak stamps. And I found a .2 of some ketamine in my room.

Meh lol

So about that guy I mentioned over my last 2 posts on here, it seems he was in the PA region and its likely him and his girl were casualties as result of the Theraflu stamps.

Attn fellow junkies, mainly those in PA: a friend of mine on Facebook sent me this link: http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=22253929&sid=7623874&cid=7623874&ts=true . Apparently there's a batch of Theraflu stamped bags that are cut with fentanyl that are causing a lot of deaths.

On the flip side, I can't stop throwing up so I stayed home from work, but I got my check early so I just went to get a quarter of some White Star (white widow x sensi star) and 5 of my heartbreak stamps. And I found a .2 of some ketamine in my room.

Meh lol

Little late to the party with that info, jeeb's. Hah. The articles on that have been posted on various forums on BL for days now. One thread about it is here. There's another in Drugs In The Media, and the info has also been added to the Bad Batches/Stamps threads.

Lol me and my friend were talking about those yesterday and said we'd be so happy if they made it to CT. It's kinda sick that we want dope cut with fentanyl that's insanely strong yet we wish we had it.

Oh yeah, I was clean at one point and heard about a strong batch knocking people down left and right in the area. All I could think about was how nice it'd be to get my hands on that stuff.

Its hard to say, though, when people are getting knocked down from a batch and everyone just say "its a bad batch". To the non using community, a "bad batch" can simply refer to an overly powerful one, which to the using community is just what we are looking for, we consider a "bad batch" to have some adulterant in it that is harmful or be cut with a fentanyl analogue of some sort and be way too risky to IV, plus lacking the legs to keep you well as long as you need.

20 cc per shot? Isn't that a shit ton of water to shoot into your vein? The standard insulin needles hold 1 cc, the numbers that go up to 100 are units, that has to be what you mean, right?
Yeah, I guess...on the syringe itself are increments of 10, 20, 30 etc. I fill it to the 20...

ok so I went down to the city today with my friend who smokes crack. We got the dope first and I did 3 bags right then and there but of course he wanted to get some rocks after the fact (foregoing doing some of his bags because he was too caught up on rocks) and I couldnt really say shit because

1- his car
2- I was high as fuck
3- did I mention it was his car?

except we came from a different direction than he's used to so I basically had to give him directions for a place I had no idea of the actual location. And he's gettin all snappy at me because I couldn't give him precise instructions on how to get HIS OWN FUCKING spot. So eventually we see a group of dudes standing on the corner so hes like "im just gonna ask these dudes" and parks down the street and goes up to them.

4 minutes later he comes back and says they only were selling dope, and I asked him if he got a phone number at least but he says no but theyre always at that spot for almost 24/7.

Yeah, until that block gets hot (and the cops were EVERYWHERE today, end of month quotas exist I swear on my LIFE) and they have to move. Get a fucking phone number you sped

but we backtrack and finally just park up on the main strip so he can walk to his usual spot, except we parked right behind this guy who was literally frozen standing up. Like you could see his breath becoming smoke in the air so he wasnt dead, but he literally was just standing there probably high on wet. So while he's walking there two Transit Police cops roll up with their lights on and start questioning the frozen guy literally within 6 feet in front of me. All of the rest of our shit was in the trunk but im still kind of unsettled at the whole situation and finally he calls me on the phone and asks what the cops are doing. I tell him theyre fucking with the statue guy but if he doesnt hurry his ass up its only a matter of time before they notice the white kid sitting alone in the passenger seat of a car with tinted windows,

Then, I see one of the cops tilt his head towards his walkie-talkie on his shoulder and say something to the other cop. They basically push the statue guy in a direction after searching him, both get into their car, and speed away in the opposite direction. So crisis averted and my friend comes back and we pull out all good to go (well I was good like 15 mins ago as usual but god forbid Tyrone Biggums goes home with ONLY heroin, god forbid)

and now we both tell each other we gotta take a piss before we dont have a place to do it at (ie: the highway). So we stop at this McDonalds right around the corner except their bathroom only has one urinal up because the stall is locked for some reason (nobody in it though, toilet worked perfectly fine). My friend is sitting in front of the urinal just doing nothing because I guess he cant piss with people right around him (there were like 4 other people waiting to piss). So I said fuck it, and crawl underneath the door and just as I whip my dick out I hear a mcdonalds employee come in and say "THAT STALL IS LOCKED FOR A REASON" all pissed off and shit

so I walk out and apologize, saying it was open when I came in. My friend never took a piss so we both just leave and go to the Wendy's across the street. We get there and the door is locked to the mens bathroom so I just use the women's and finally empty my tank. Except now my friend proclaims he has to take a shit as well. So we both say fuck it and just start heading towards another mcdonalds on the way back. We split a bag in the parking lot and he literally doesnt shut the fuck up about getting all the trash out of the car the entire time. Idk if anyone's been around a crackhead who is waiting to smoke rock but theyre annoying as shit. And annoying is an understatement. Starts getting all snappy that im taking too long to line out the bag (I was fucked up already) and eventually I was just like "DUDE, CHILL THE FUCK OUT" and he responded "IGHT WELL IM TRYIN TO BUT YOURE TAKIN SO LONG" and then I just did my half and he did his and then finally smoked his rocks in the same parking lot.

Literally 10 seconds after he's done he just goes "my bad for snapping earlier, I get like that when im trying to smoke". I already could piece that together so I just said my bad for being a bit out of it, I haven't gotten high since Friday so I was more than fucked up already. And we start heading back just listening to the radio in silence, each of us for different reasons. I think he felt embarrassed for being kind of rude, and I was just dipping out really. Must have ruffled my nose like 4 times a minute and it seemed like maybe 5 mins had passed before we were getting off at the exit to go home. A little fresh air and elapsed time was all I really needed to come back to reality though, and I just remember saying "yeah im really fucked up man" on the way back and he was like "damn are you gonna be straight and everything?" and I just told him yeah, believe me Im not complaining.

so now I'm back home, just sort of gathering myself before I take some more but I wanted to let you guys know im not ODing or anything lol. This batch of shit was definitely better than the last time, and it wasnt just my tolerance because my friend even agreed he didnt usually feel that good off a half of a bag and some crack.

here's what Im jumping through all these hoops for just to put it up my nose, man if I had 1/10th of this much determination for school as I do for heroin I'd be in Law School right now

see that font? No fentanyl cuts here, just some good old fashioned FIYAHHHHH

U KNOW IT.

images

NSFW:
10f16hd.jpg

never a dull moment I swear

I'm in love with you.

I mean, I like your writing.

Last edited:
Late 2006 right before I first went to treatment, there was a craze in chicago with dudes cutting dope with fent, people dropping like flies.. best year of my life 2005-2006.

So I get to the methadone clinic this morning sick as a dog because my guy didn't return my call till after 10 last night so he agrees to meet me at 6 am. So I am on my way this morning for my intake appointment and he tells me no dope till after noon. So I figure I'll probly get 30mg of 'done and that will help I hope. Turns out the doctor cancelled today so I had to reschedule my intake for Monday. I was so sicki went home and slept till noon. I was able to cop but it was only enough to make me not sick. I wanted to drive into a river this morning I felt so shitty and nothing was going right. Now I'm gonna be late for work Monday too but hopefully will be in the program and things will get better from there.

Did I mention I had to stop three times in the 30 minute ride to use the restroom on the way to the clinic. Man my stomach was fucked up. Fml

^I would've wanted to drive thru the clinic's front door rather than a river. Man...not only does he screw you, but on a Friday where you have to wait 3 days for it.

I cracked into my last Suboxone today, was stressing a little over what I'd do when I ran out early next week. Thankfully I hit up a friend just at the right time as he just grabbed his script today and gets like 90 a month. Scored enough to last me into the unforeseeable future (which is something around 2 months). I don't know why I waited so long to ask him, well I guess I do know and that is I had my own up until now. I basically knew he had them but didn't know he got so many.... Now when I inevitably relapse on dope I will at least have Subs or be pretty sure I can get them with no problem.

^ If I would have brought a pistol I would have been dosed I'm reLly shure of that.

Woah, gangsta, gangta!
Erry'body stand back! Dis nukka is 'bout to do a click-by on erry'ones ass!

Also locked up in jail facing hard time, but at least you would've felt good sooner.

So I get to the methadone clinic this morning sick as a dog because my guy didn't return my call till after 10 last night so he agrees to meet me at 6 am. So I am on my way this morning for my intake appointment and he tells me no dope till after noon. So I figure I'll probly get 30mg of 'done and that will help I hope. Turns out the doctor cancelled today so I had to reschedule my intake for Monday. I was so sicki went home and slept till noon. I was able to cop but it was only enough to make me not sick. I wanted to drive into a river this morning I felt so shitty and nothing was going right. Now I'm gonna be late for work Monday too but hopefully will be in the program and things will get better from there.

Did I mention I had to stop three times in the 30 minute ride to use the restroom on the way to the clinic. Man my stomach was fucked up. Fml

I know that feeling man, that shit sucks. I have stalled my car out in parking spaces cause I was running to the bathroom so bad I forgot to shut it off. Barely made it a few times.

^ If I would have brought a pistol I would have been dosed I'm reLly shure of that.

I'm sure you would have too, but then you'd just get sick in jail once that one dose wore off... And that'd suck even worse.

I know that feeling man, that shit sucks. I have stalled my car out in parking spaces cause I was running to the bathroom so bad I forgot to shut it off. Barely made it a few times.

I'm sure you would have too, but then you'd just get sick in jail once that one dose wore off... And that'd suck even worse.

Ugh. Yeah, kicking in jail is the absolute worst thing imaginable. The fact I'm gonna get methadone at least when/if I go back inside in a couple months, is a huge weight off my shoulder.

Being sick locked up sucks. Guys mad-dogging you, pushing you, you're so sick you cant even defend yourself when people start shit. And it's not like you can just lay in bed all day. Gatta be up and in line when the bulls tell you, plus them fucking with you as well as the inmates.

I did not wanna have to go through that shit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.