General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading about smoking it and I was wondering how to even do that? It seems safer than shooting it by a long shot.. I'd like to give my spots a rest. I'd even more so love to quit.

It's scramble. I get raw sometimes but its easier and cheaper to get caps of scram.

You really don't smoke east coast dope. It's not very efficient and good technique takes practice. But people still do it. They vaporize it off foil mostly. If you're looking for another ROA, snorting it would probably better.. or even plugging if you don't mind that.

Snorting it makes me sick literally /: Can you parachute it? I wish I could get the good shit instead of this CRAP around here.

^^^

No parachuting it is super pointless. Orally like that the BA is practically nothing. It's a total waste.

Yeah I figured as much /: Shooting it is my favorite I just wish my veins were better and I didn't have such issues registering.

Dishwash at a pizza place, I'm a loser haha

You are young and have no marketable skills but at least you have a job. What are your plans in life? Do want to learn a skilled trade or military or college? Have you thought about it?

Welcome. Your friend dropping dime on you to your mom … what’s up with that?

You said the drive to the facility was 5 hours. Is that one way? How many staff made the drive? I’m curious to know if this facility risks sending only one staff out on road trips. Many programs that provide transportation have a policy that requires minimum of 2 staff for transports.

Most important .. how are you doing now?

it was a five hour drive one way.. on the way up it took more like 6 n a half hours. Just one staff person. there was four of us that he picked up..when he got me there was already a guy and girl in the car..n then we stopped at a methadone clinic and picked up another chick on our way..the driver was pretty annoying and stupid. he stopped at a mall on the way up..left us junkies in the car with the keys..if i would have knew anyone in that area i so would have went and copped ..

he let us get ripped on the way up tho.. one dude was snorting 30's in the back.. i must have had him stop 6 different times so i could go to the bathroom n shoot up... this one girl fuckin od'd! they called an ambulance..she made it eventually, got shot up with narcan or however u spell that shit. he let us smoke crack, just asked us to ask him to stop so we could do it outside the car haha

he wasnt that bad, he just had a fucking attitude. but yea the people at that fuckin rehab sucked.

n my friend fuckin snitchin on me , idk wats up with that she was just being a bitch. she doesnt get hi, and our mutual friend who does get high is staying at her place, well she thinks that she can keep our friend clean and doesnt know that we get hi as fuck when shes at work or her bf's or whatever.. long story short she seen a text of me askin our mutual friend if she can get anything, she flips out like "how can u ask someone whos trying to stay clean for your fix"...

i didnt want to put my girl, our mutual friend, on blast so i just told her theres some shit she doesn't understand n apologized n left it at that..
she continues to call me fake and all this bullshit. i left it all go. bit my tongue.
few days later i get a call from my mom.. i was fuckin pissed. i told my mom what was up ..she says my friend just cares n is worried.. im like no she told you out of spite... if she cared so much u think she would have hit me up askin how im doing..a sorry for all the fucked up shit she said that had nothing to do with the situation..i havnt heard a word. fuck that shit,

n im doing ok... i think lol. just wasnt ready to stop ya know.
just gettin high..got back to work
its weird tho i feel like im having like a histamine reaction which i never got before.. my ears r like really fucking itchy n theyre red..not from itching them either..it happened after i did just a two bag shot..driving me crazy lol

Seem to have found a nice new spot in my forearm. Strangely though, a stream of blood flows in nicely, yet it still stings when I push the plunger.. I hate how it'll hit and when I try again it won't. I'm lucky to find a spot and they usually only work once and then I have to wait a while before it'll work again -_-

how long have you been shooting? it took me a week or two to really get my technique down... sometimes if im having a hard time ill wrap my blanket around me and keep my blow dryer on under the blanket..it helps me to hit. i havnt had to do it in a while tho..

also when i had 31 gauge needles i had a hard time registering with them. i usually use 29 G now

Dishwash at a pizza place, I'm a loser haha

I was a delivery driver for a pizza place for about 3 months and they made me wash dishes, mop floor, fold out pizza boxes and a few other random tasks when it was down time. Typically that was during the day shift 10a-4p, which sucked because not only did I get stuck doing shit work but I was getting like 3$/hr in tips on average at that time of day. They base paid me $6 or 7, and I'd make around 8/hr in tips on the 4p-10p shifts. I was 20 (I think, or the tale end of 19) at the time so the night shifts were good money, but I hated those day shifts.

I use to just drive around and get baked out of my mind when I worked that job, probably popping whatever pills I could find, too. I use to hate going back into the place all stoned as shit and it was busy so I had to answer the phone. One time some idiot called about how my fellow delivery driver almost ran over their kids ball in the street and was speeding, so I pretended to be the boss and was like " yea I'll have a talking to him."

Luuuuuving it......noddin my azz off off of four bags from my reg connect....First two were a usual little zing, but the next two (I thhink it was a different batch) were like "Whoa, holy shit"!!! It's been a little while, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:|

^^^

No parachuting it is super pointless. Orally like that the BA is practically nothing. It's a total waste.

I dunno man i just parachuted the last of this cheese here and im feeling fucking great right now. prolly a .25 or so into a vitamin capsule. Had to give the nose a rest. snorting + cold weather = really chapped nose

I was a delivery driver for a pizza place for about 3 months and they made me wash dishes, mop floor, fold out pizza boxes and a few other random tasks when it was down time. Typically that was during the day shift 10a-4p, which sucked because not only did I get stuck doing shit work but I was getting like 3$/hr in tips on average at that time of day. They base paid me $6 or 7, and I'd make around 8/hr in tips on the 4p-10p shifts. I was 20 (I think, or the tale end of 19) at the time so the night shifts were good money, but I hated those day shifts.

I use to just drive around and get baked out of my mind when I worked that job, probably popping whatever pills I could find, too. I use to hate going back into the place all stoned as shit and it was busy so I had to answer the phone. One time some idiot called about how my fellow delivery driver almost ran over their kids ball in the street and was speeding, so I pretended to be the boss and was like " yea I'll have a talking to him."

Ive done that job. Its super easy to couple that job with drug dealing. Very lucrative and keeps you from having to be at the place during downtime. Cause technically your still making deliveries. I was in a huge college town too so it wasn't uncommon to be tipped with smokeouts or pills or hot girls and getting numbers. On a friday night i could walk out with 200 easily in just tips.

Last edited:
i was ridin with some dudes the other night coppin and we got to talkin about scramble
cause i personally like scramble
but these old heads like the stamps we get here moar
if i wasn't lazy i'd just go cop in baltimore.
instead of 15 mins away from home

Man we get a version of scramble here in texas called "cheese" which is just good tar blended with benadryl to make it a powder. Its cheaper than just buying the raw of course but it actually gets me high too. Id much prefer some ECP or just even unadulterated tar but i work with where im at.

it was a five hour drive one way.. he let us get ripped on the way up tho .. im doing ok..just wasnt ready to stop ya know

5 hr drive one way = 10 hours round trip. You stated that you started “freaking out” and “crying" (your words, not mine) after 3 or 4 days, insisting on going home and you seem to resent the fact that they wouldn’t pay a staff member 10 hours plus fuel and tolls to drop what they were doing so as to chauffeur your still dopesick ass back to where you came from. Weren’t you the one who asked them for help initially? Didn’t they drive at least ten hours to pick you up in the first place after you contacted them asking for their help?

Also, most residential facilities have protocol with respect to discharge and personal effects. Most facilities inventory personal property and secure same during the resident/patient/inmate’s stay. Upon discharge there typically is some sort of protocol with respect to return of property. All staff just can’t access resident property at the drop of a hat, any time of day/night/weekend, just because the resident decides they've had enough and want to bounce the fuck out. In many cases, when a patient opts to make an impromptu exit, they are free to leave. If they want belongings previously secured however, they are required to obtain them at a time that is convenient to the facility. Sounds fair to me. It ain't about holding you or anyone else hostage. It's more about operating a residential facility in an orderly and at least somewhat secure fashion. Believe it or not, sometimes you have sacrifice some for the good of the whole.

You were not the first one to ever ask to be discharged from that facility and it appears that they knew exactly how to respond in order to maximize the chances that you would remain there for the entire stint. Their collective hope was that you would stay long enough to enjoy (buy into) drinking their unique brand of kool aid. I’ve been to many facilities, county jails, hospital detox wards, dozens of in-patient and out-patient substance abuse treatment centers, even Attica penitentiary. Sometimes I was there because I had to be, to get their message, sometime I went willingly, to share my own brand of kool aid that I was pimping at the time. Every facility I’ve ever been to had their own version of what they think people like us require to change our lives around.

I’m not much different than you. I went to a 28 day residential rehab (only) once and had a needle in my arm within 90 days of discharge. I wasn’t ready at the time either. Hell, I'm not entirely ready most days today. I was pissed off then because I expected softer pillows and a room with a view. The reality was that prior to being in that rehab with their clean sheets and three square meals, I was sleeping in a car and pissing in a plastic milk jug. Looking back I don’t regret going to that rehab because while I was there a seed was planted deep in my mind that recovery is possible. While there I realized that people like us, people who take shit for granted, sleep under bridges, steal drugs from our family's medicine cabinet, shoot dope in shooting galleries, art galleries, or country club restrooms, or piss in plastic milk jugs, can recover from this dastardly disease of addiction. I hope you feel that way someday about your experience on the mountain.

Please, just one more question, at the end of your 14 day stay how did you get home?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.