General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here scratching myself; thats a good sign, ha.

also, made myself a bowl of cereal and I used the spoon I just used for the dope.. but it was cleaned already, so dont ask that SICK question.. but at the same time is it sick for me to WANT to use the same spoon!? did I truly think/believe there was ANYTHING on there!?

last question for dope users who shoot; does anyone else EAT the cotton swabs AFTER!? or is that truly a sick thing. anyone I ever used w/ seemed to save them, or throw out, or use again.. but never saw many people eat them. anyone else eat the cotton balls/swabs!?

HELL, NO!
Not only would that taste nasty as fuck.. it probably wouldn't even do much for you.
There was one kid who told me "Hey, man, you should eat that cotton" and I was just like "Ah... fuck no, dude. I save 'em so I can wash 'em later" and he wasn't even a shooter. So Idk where he was getting at trying to tell me what to do with my cottons when he's a bitch ass snorter.
Yeah, fuck that nonsense. lol

A bitch ass snorter? Ummm....I don't know if that comment is really in the spirit of HR. ;)

Ah, screw it, I'm tying off right now for the first time because I don't want to be a bitch ass snorter anymore.

A bitch ass snorter? Ummm....I don't know if that comment is really in the spirit of HR. ;)

Ah, screw it, I'm tying off right now for the first time because I don't want to be a bitch ass snorter anymore.

Hahaha, good on ya.

The reason why I said "Bitch ass snorter" is because this guy will snort like 7 bags and not even get that fucked up, and he'll always complain about it and say he wants to shoot up.. but whenever it actually comes to getting him a work, he bitches out and says 'Maybe next time' or "Well, if I start shooting then my girl is probably going to start too"

It's like.. then why even mention it, dude? Don't say you want a works if you really don't.

and as far as my "friend" I was talking about earlier, seriously he just pissed me off for the last time last night.

I left my iphone's car charger in his whip but remembered to take everything else. So I call him and see when the next time he's gonna be near my house at (he lives like 5 mins away) and the first thing be says "can you throw me half a bag for dropping it off?"

Seriously?!? I'd compute approximately what such a task should be worth and give him that much dope. Like 10 mins of his time and maybe .4 Gs of gas, so around 1.70+ 3.00 = $4.70 worth of dope, and this is way over estimating the gas used and effort that the task involved to justify paying $18/hour.

But in all honesty, if he is your friend he should do it for free, that is what friends do. I could never imagine asking any person, even friends I am no the close with, asking for something to drop an item off at their house.

Hahaha, good on ya.

The reason why I said "Bitch ass snorter" is because this guy will snort like 7 bags and not even get that fucked up, and he'll always complain about it and say he wants to shoot up.. but whenever it actually comes to getting him a work, he bitches out and says 'Maybe next time' or "Well, if I start shooting then my girl is probably going to start too"

It's like.. then why even mention it, dude? Don't say you want a works if you really don't.

That does sound kind of annoying. Don't really see his point about his girl, does she just follow in his every footstep of drug use? I came close to taking the plunge once, I was trying to register in a bathroom and someone knocked looking for me, scared the f out of me and I just said screw it, sprayed it up my nose and went on. I was just doing b/c I didn't have enough to get through the day, of course had I went through I probably never would've gone back. Since then I came close to doing it one other time, but been set on avoiding it for he time being. Not even using now so whatever, maybe if I start up again.

btw: I was at work that first time, a 16 hour shift and it blew because I had a small line before going in (kept me good for maybe 3 hours, tops) and I had maybe 1-1/2 lines left. That is why I was thinking just boot it and get high 3 times. Or boot once and do the other full line. I was trying to register for 2nd time when someone knocked and asked if I was in there. Moral of story, don't try to IV heroin for the first time in the bathroom at your place of employment. Definitely would try a more relaxed atmosphere for it. The place I was working that day and the bathroom were so nasty, too, it really set the mood for things. Sure not too many people are familiar with it but it was in the city of Chelsea, a absolute shit hole just north of East Boston.

Last edited:
Shimazu - no stimulant here but boring days at work/high at night, so why not post? is there a limit? no. but I do appreciate you saying "no one else to talk to", ha. I did have others but not many others who do dope/know dope. but I now see peeps on here DONT care and want to pretend they are a step above!? not in my eyes. I can ramble all day but I'd still tell BluesHues to suck my dick.

Scags - take it as you will; I write on here cuz there is NOT MUCH else to do. I could not be more open about my on-goings in life and keeping track of what is happening and what is NOT happening. imagine!? I write posts about drugs in different threads because why!? well, cuz I am ON DRUGS and they are the drugs of MY CHOICE, which is WHY I talk about the same drugs. also, there are diff. peeps in diff threads, no!? I barely see half the names in certain threads than I do in others.

BluesHues - once again, suck my balls!? / dick!? but I mean that in a nice way.

MissMeYet - I dont miss you, sorry!

RTrain - it's OK to sniff; I'd rather sniff and still sometimes due when I have a random left over! stay sniffing.

JunkieDays - I love ya! but eating those balls are better than saving and shooting at a later date; PRETTY SURE there is SOMEONE on here that saved the balls before and then drained them eventually and ended up sick from the drainage. even while shooting I grab the ball and DRAIN the fuck out of it multiple times. so me eating the cotton is just my SICK mind not letting anything go. the balls are basically WHITE by the time I am done w/ them. I legit drain those fuckers to death. I'll even re-wet once in a while and drain and shoot again. I am prob legit just blasting water at that point but I do it. I used the same vein all throughout last night and today all is good in the hood.

BostonBrownTown - keep on talking all you want; you are the man.

anyway, last night even using 2G's doesnt do it for me; same as it did before. my tolerance, even w/ the bupe and 5 months of just bupe, is just higher than I need/want it to be for actually relaxation/nodation. I def. slept well but I ended up just using the normal sleeping drugs/method. it helped me LEAD to somewhat of a NOD but it really wasnt much about the dope.

and for the MORONS who take this as me bragging about what I do; NO, this is NOT ME BRAGGING. it's me realizing I wasted $$ and more of my life using; I get tested next week for my bupe Dr. so hopefully no dope shows up. SHOULD be good 7 days after my last shot? always drained after 3-5 but I do blood/saliva testing now which SHOULD be even quicker.

to those who DONT want to read this; YOU DONT HAVE TO! Like SHIM said, just block me. I am fine w/ that.

last funny thing; I think its FUNNY that some of you clowns say shit but then PM me w/ random shit based on things IVE said OR DONE and ask questions, or say you relate, etc.

Oh wow, my favorite thread has new posts! Oh, it's just the same person talking the same shit, AGAIN!

Boston man who is STILL trying to figure out life, even after 30yrs of trying. I guess I'm OK as long as I keep trying, righ

hahhahahha!

Oh yeah what where is the ex prolific b very rude poster Chinky ? Did he break one of his RULES :eek: !

Hope he still wiv us stil?

i been busy mate & tbh he was the biggest obstacle in Users from States n UK getting on .

He talked like a fukin G n 24 /7 Constantly told ever1of ya how he was the smartest Dope fiend ever.

Would gloat over others mis fortune n in one case a young lad can't recall either He DId pubicly

I hope he blows up with The Chinky commandments cos obviously all taht BS did f'ok all fer im !

Was it a dope charge ?

Haha you're right. He was a little stuck in himself (by that i mean alot) but he's a cool cat nonetheless. But yeah, he's in jail but i dont have a clue why. I assume a dope charge but if i remember correctly he was on probation but idk. so maybe he went back in for a VOP. All we can do is assume until that 1 dude comes back and updates us again or chink comes back. idk if you read the Chicago dope threads or not but it was in there, at least a month ago i think. give it a looksk, man.

Boston man who is STILL trying to figure out life, even after 30yrs of trying. I guess I'm OK as long as I keep trying, righ

hahhahahha!

Oh yeah what where is the ex prolific b very rude poster Chinky ? Did he break one of his RULES :eek: !

Hope he still wiv us stil?

31yrs now; but do me a favor and figure out how to fucking type/spell/write before exploring ANY other options, MATE!

so, bad and good news for the board! ready!?

good news - I picked up 2G's for a G and a half type price tonight! my last bupe dosage was yesterday morning at 4MG around 10AM; so shot a half G and got a decent buzz; went out to tattoo shop and hung out there. shot the other half of the G and all was good. just got home and blasted .25 of what I have left. still 3/4 left that will be gone by midnight. damn, even w/ such little bupe YESTERDAY still far from getting HIT HARD!

bad news - there is none; i decided to use based on nothing. I made the call, I purposely didnt take my bupe this AM just to hold off and see how all went; also was seeing if commish check would hit today or not.. and guess what? it did. really no bad news here, all is good.

anyway, just an update to my folks.

That all sounds like bad and good news for you, really doesn't effect the message board much. And mostly bad news, but its all a matter of opinion.

That all sounds like bad and good news for you, really doesn't effect the message board much. And mostly bad news, but its all a matter of opinion.

we really gonna play the game on how it effects the message board? read what you wrote and tell me if it makes any sense? I didnt think I'd lose my New England peeps but I guess you guys turned as well; it's OK, tho. youre only a snorter so it's OK w/ me. ha.

oh wait, you mentioning how you ONLY SNORT doesnt effect the message board much and is mostly bad news, but thats all a matter of opinion.

do you see what I did there? if not, then it worries me how DUMB some are on here.

are you referring to my post or BostonBrown's multiple posts?

seriously though Boston, im not going to tell you what to do or dont do because youre a grown ass man, but you do get sonewhat overwhelming with all of your posts. Do you take some kind of stims or something like adderall or vyvanse or meth?

because you came on a little too strong id say, nbd just saying really

No, it's not directed at you...

This shit is weird it has such a strong scent and taste, it legit burns the back of my throat when I sniff it , it's pretty damn good though.

Okay guys, play nice. Let's cut out the little bitching war... someone might start crying.

Just like my parents used to tell me when I was a kid:

If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up.

If I start making every word a separate post...would that annoy you guys?

I gonna start shooting too. I ain't no "bitch ass snorter" I'm gonna shoot it right in my dick just to be a badass.

^Anybody who doesn't completely ruin their life beyond repair isn't a real junkie!

If you're planning on still being alive 10 years from now, which I never did when I was in the first few years of my dope career...you should do all the little things to take care of yourself if you're gonna keep getting high. In the long run, you're really much better off not going to the needle. The needle might be even more dangerous than the dope! It's sure as hell more destructive to your body!

Status
Not open for further replies.