• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The 'Marijuana Moms of Beverly Hills'

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
This is from a little while back and I dont remember seeing it and didn't get a search hit so I posted it.. sorry if it was already posted.

The 'Marijuana Moms of Beverly Hills' who throw cannabis-infused dinner parties and say taking drugs makes them better parents

Women say ingesting marijuana like 'mother's little helper' Valium pills given to housewives in the 1960s

January Thomas, 37, smokes five times a day while caring for her two-year-old and reads her books about marijuana

Simmi Dhillon, 40, says marijuana saved her marriage to her police officer husband

"A group of mothers in wealthy Beverley Hills, California, is trying to change the perception that drugs and parenting don't mix.
These 'marijuana moms' meet regularly for lavish cannabis-infused dinners. Many of them smoke marijuana several times a day to relax and cope with chronic pain.
They say the drug, which is legal with a prescription in the state of California, makes them better parents and better wives.
Many of the women in the group are married. Most have young children. Some are wealthy stay-at-home mothers. Others work part-time as bartenders or in the service industry. One is the wife of a police officer.
Scroll down for video!"
Read more > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-say-taking-drugs-makes-better-parents.html

I will just post some pictures of these nasty criminals, so in case you see them you can run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NSFW:

article-2343868-1A60B7E2000005DC-345_634x424.jpg

article-2343868-1A60B80D000005DC-247_634x738.jpg

article-2343868-1A60B6CD000005DC-504_634x395.jpg

article-2343868-1A60B9A0000005DC-433_634x424.jpg

article-2343868-1A60B790000005DC-801_634x424.jpg

article-2343868-1A60B9C3000005DC-561_634x702.jpg

These bitches think their special cause they in the hills but every body smokes pot and theres nothing special about their parties where people are getting high. Lol

Tons of parents smoke pot and use drugs that you'd never expect or know. Drugs arent as bad as they are made out to be everyone needs to unwind a little.
being a parent is stressful ass shit. Especially when you work as well.

I remember reading an old underground comic from the 70's with a storyline set like a paralell universe documentary on a pot smoking middle-America - the idea seemed that far-fetched it was like science fiction yet, forty years later, here we are :D

I remember reading an old underground comic from the 70's with a storyline set like a paralell universe documentary on a pot smoking middle-America - the idea seemed that far-fetched it was like science fiction yet, forty years later, here we are :D

Middle America, now it's a tragedy. Now it's so sad to see, an upper class city. Having this happening (this happening).

Cheryl Shuman is quoted at the end of the article. Cheryl Shuman is a complete and utter joke that is well known in the medical cannabis activism community for being a profit monger and an idiot. She doesn't care about the patients at all, only some new vaporizer she is hocking.