Meth?

^Haha. I see...
I may start doing that IRL. When I want to emphasize a word, I'll scream it. I'm gonna try it out on this service call. Right.... Now.

Well 10 years ago you'd be able to find some dope pretty easy, I know I did and wasn't even looking for it. Was up there with a couple buddies and we wanted coke, so my buddy tried cold copping a g for reasonable price off some respectable looking fella on the street. He gave the money and the dude slipped me the product, directly into my pocket if I remember correctly. Well we went back to out hotel room and were pretty disappointed when we dropped out of the bag what looked like a 1/10th of a g of some clumpy, brownish yellow looking product. Well none of us at the time had any experience with dope, but we all had done various Rx opiates, but by no means habitually. We didn't even really have any idea what it was, but we broke it up and snorted it. It seemed like so little, which you could imagine breaking a point up between 3 people. Went down to the hotel bar, it was like 1 or 2 am, and we were definitely pretty fucked up. No one really had any opiate tolerance so it was enough to get us all a decent buzz, plus we were sh**faced.

So TL;DR, try not to get ripped off like me and my friends.

It's around up in the mountains of NC (Blue Ridge not Appalachian), more with the stereotypical tweaker-mountain-man than the typical druggie in Asheville, tho it's also popular with the gheyz.

When I was in Winston/High Point/Greensboro/etc, it was available as a more low-key offering amongst the rave kids I chilled with.

For some reason us good ol' boys like the uppers so much more than smack -____-

^^

"Heya Earl, I'se got some meth out by the trailer.. bring yer sister wife and come on ovirrrrr"

LOL

I'm not sure which is worse for this young, pretty whiteboy: Being in trailertrash town buying meth or being in the hood of Winston with all the damiens. It's a toss-up, but I think the trailer people are a bit more unpleasant.

/lives in a trailer too

^^

He does that with random words in all his posts. Dude likes to make a POINT.

LEGIT. EXACTLY. WHY!

not sure WHY I do it but even professional "work" EMAILS I do it.

must be the DRUGS I do.

I like to EMPHASIZE the DRUGS!

Well 10 years ago you'd be able to find some dope pretty easy, I know I did and wasn't even looking for it. Was up there with a couple buddies and we wanted coke, so my buddy tried cold copping a g for reasonable price off some respectable looking fella on the street. He gave the money and the dude slipped me the product, directly into my pocket if I remember correctly. Well we went back to out hotel room and were pretty disappointed when we dropped out of the bag what looked like a 1/10th of a g of some clumpy, brownish yellow looking product. Well none of us at the time had any experience with dope, but we all had done various Rx opiates, but by no means habitually. We didn't even really have any idea what it was, but we broke it up and snorted it. It seemed like so little, which you could imagine breaking a point up between 3 people. Went down to the hotel bar, it was like 1 or 2 am, and we were definitely pretty fucked up. No one really had any opiate tolerance so it was enough to get us all a decent buzz, plus we were sh**faced.

So TL;DR, try not to get ripped off like me and my friends.

where were you? buying on the streets, esp. in Manhattan/NY is a rip off. a lot of people who move the drugs in downtown Manhattan are selling to visitors; so they sell for a RIDIC price or sell FAKE ASS shit. this happened a lot w/ dope/coke/weed right in TIMES SQUARE! all fake ass shit cuz it was all visitors looking to pick up.

LEGIT. EXACTLY. WHY!

not sure WHY I do it but even professional "work" EMAILS I do it.

must be the DRUGS I do.

I like to EMPHASIZE the DRUGS!

Ahahaha... It's good.
Don't let these "peeps" get you down, BBT. You're alright by me. And that's worth basically next to nothing.

its always based on "who you know". who's holding? well, that all depends. I could always bad bags of meth w/o a problem; this was coming from a dude who owned a club here in Boston. same goes for the NYC scene; I'd buy from dudes who ran/was at clubs. they'd sell them openly on the floor or in certain clubs.

if youre buying G, K and Molly from the same dude, then most likely that dude can get you meth. the PARTY scene people. then, of course, there are the peeps who just run w/ dope, benzos and opiates; completely dff. side than what we just mentioned.

I dont know.. people will always say diff. shit but I do think meth runs pretty good around the Northeast in the PARTY scene! I havent touched it in years but have scene it come about over the last few years in the gay community (based on people I met in rehabs, meetings and groups I was in). who knows!

Well, there's more than one party scene. My knowledge of drug trends is based primarily on the electronic music party scene in Montreal. Ketamine and MDMA are omnipresent, GHB is not as common but lots of people have tried it, and methamphetamine is very rare outside of speed pills. I live in the Village so I'm in the heart of the gay scene geographically, but have no social ties to it. I imagine that's where most of the GHB and meth use is going on.

meth is the shittiest of drugs....you have to be a real nothing to do it...its below crack, heroin, coke, everything. I could see someone with their mouth sucking on a tail pipe of a 1978 short bed chevy that smokes worse than hooka at chich and chongs house and still have more respect for that person than someone pickin at their self, scared to go out in public crunchin on there own teeth and not givin a fuk bout their kids or family meth addicted worm bags. do your selves a favor and quit smoking battery acid and drano dumb Ases

omg, stay the fuck away from this shit. fucked up a job with Google.
shits fuckin whack, thank god i got a college degree.