• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Girls rolling... are they horny?

No...
the last thing on my mind while I'm rolling (especially peaking) is sex...
however, everyone is different so who's to say?

It all depends...we (us girls) go through phases where we all want to touch and kiss and rub...but its totally NOT sexual. For example...I always roll with the same gilrs, one of which is my girlfriend. Anyway, we kiss and hug and touch through the night...but we don't get horny. Then I go and look at Madonna's Sex book...HELLO! WOAH...also, one time this other girl started to grab my boobs (they feel like gel!) and it got me all worked up...but I didn't really want to do anything about it. So I guess it all depends...I have given and received oral sex while rolling and while it was pretty amazing...I much more enjoy just touching and rubbing...and oh God...kissing. Nothing like it. That horny feeling...it gets so WARM and THROBBING...unlike anything I have ever felt. There have been times I have been rolling around on the floor with my hands between my legs going Oh God Oh God. But I have the attention span of a gnat normally, so when I roll its much worse. Plus my gf is not too touchy while rolling. Just remember...its NOT nice to take advantage of someone who is fucked up...and be very careful whom you mess around with while rolling. Things can be VERY different the next day. I speak from experience. Girls are so much fun to roll with...so soft and sweet and they always smell good...HAVE FUN!
------------------
"At least a couple of weeks since I last slept...kept taking sleepers but now I keep myself pepped...deeper still the night I write by candlelight...I find insight...fundamental moving...so when its black this insomniac take an original tack...keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack...I gets no sleep...I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP!" - Faithless "Insomnia"...
what a song...
[This message has been edited by XTCravers23 (edited 09 October 2000).]

she's right...girls smell good!!!!! and i love rolling with a girl its awesome especially someone u like ...its the shiznit!!! u cant really describe it ...its just awesome
------------------
i said no to drugs, but they didnt listen. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a girl.. I get randy when I am rolling..there's no fucking question about that!!!!
------------------
I feel like I'm Han Solo, he's Chewy, you're Ben Kinobe and we're in that Fucked Up Bar!

Are you serious? So have you and your guy friends gotten together and rolled? Most guys I know don't want to roll with bunch of guys, they think of that being gay or sick. (if there straight) But they will get high or drink together. Go figure.

I am a guy, my best freand is a girl.. When we roll, we touch, and hug, and kiss.. but it really isn't a sexual thing.
Besides, I'd rather not have sex with her. It bring to many questions into what has been a 8 year freandship.
Jay
------------------
"Roads?, We were going we dont need roads!"

It's been 50/50 with me, half the time I do feel a little bit horny and half the time I don't...I am forever wanting hugs though...actually, come to think of it, I always feel horny the next morning...
------------------
"Stop, Drop and ROLL!"
"If your 'gonna walk on thin ice, you might as well dance!"

i've been rolling for a while, and i've only had sex one time because of rolling...
i don't get horny during my roll (ESPECIALLY not peak) i just want to hug, touch and kiss my boyfriend. but then we rolled together at his house, just the 2 of us, candles, lava lamps, baby oil.... *sighs* what a good night. we just laid there in each other's arms and talked the whole time.
after we both came down (we peaked at different times) we were just so connected that it was the perfect end to the most amazing experience of my life.
if you bond with someone during a roll, sex may result, but remember that E is an amphetamine, and hinders erections and things of that nature
smile.gif
plus it's not good to take advantage of someone who's in any kind of altered state of mind.

i'm damn horny when i roll. it's no fun to roll when i don't have a guy there. and sex and kissing is like the ONLY thing on my mind.
------------------
~~WiLD wILd HoRsEs~~

I don't really get horny at all when i roll.. except maybe on the comedown.. or the next day. While I'm peaking and such I just reeally want hugs and touching and kisses.. but not really sexually oriented kisses. But I really tihnk hugs are the best and it's not really sexual. I mean I guess when it get's down to it if you start getting sexual you're not goign to stop it b/c it is nice but it's really not what's on the top of your mind at the moment. I have heard alot of guys though say that it makes them so freaking horny.. so i don't know if it's the type of pill or the gender. Who knows.

As a girl, I tend to only surround myself with people that I would realistically find myself touching, kissing, or getting busy with cause that shit makes me crazy. Even when I don't want to actually have in/out sex, I could dry-hump all night. It makes me feel very physically needy, whether it be physical or physical/sexual.
Awww sookie sookie now!!!!!!
------------------
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.

im alllllwayz set for sex!!
------------------
Not enough ecstacy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night. - Kerouac

"*spank*, grrr arf arf!"
Uhh, I'm sorry that's a little too personal.
~Mall Rats~

Theres nothin better than the soft feelin of a lady right by your side!
buck.gif

------------------
We're not humans having an spiritual experiense; we're spirits, having an human experiense.

i have heard something about a horny reaction being gender related...meaning girls get hornier than guys when they roll...but i have seen no proof to that. it all depends on the setting, mood, and the people you are with. when me and my man rolled together, it usually ended up that way. but when at a party or hanging out with friends, i don't want sex; i want to party and have fun...dance all night long!!
i think it just depends...
------------------
If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin...come in, come in...

i really need a girl friend to roll with. the last time i rolled i was ass out at an afterhours but no one would come and love me :-( one girl did come by and ask if i was ok. i asked her if she was there with anyone. of course she was so she couldn't keep me company but it felt nice to know that someone cared enough to ask if i was ok. i wonder what i look like when i roll. i know that every time i have at a club i always end up sitting on the floor with my back against the wall and my arms wrapped around my knees with my bottle of water safely tucked under my arm. and i must agree that breathing feels so awesome when rolling hard. i usually take a deep inhale and on the exhale follow it with soft "hmmmmmmmmm" somehow the buzzing of my vocal cords when making that "hmmmmm' sound feels so good. so any girls in chicago who want to keep me company when i roll let me know. ;-) BTW i have yet to kiss while i'm rolling....isn't that sad
------------------
embrace
"dance till the walls sweat with your joy"

Awwwwwwwwwww embrace!!!! That is so sad. If I were up there...I would kiss you...my gf is cool like that and she lets me kiss other people cuase she knows its all about the sensation! You really must find a friend to roll with hun...there is NO better way. I hope you find somone soon! Really...if you are at a club...be friendly and talk to some girls...ask nicely. Works for me!
------------------
"At least a couple of weeks since I last slept...kept taking sleepers but now I keep myself pepped...deeper still the night I write by candlelight...I find insight...fundamental moving...so when its black this insomniac take an original tack...keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack...I gets no sleep...I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP!" - Faithless "Insomnia"...
what a song...

awwwww thanks XTC. thats so sweet of you. all my guy freinds are pretty cool. we do some cool male bonding and whatnot, you know....(hey bro i'm glad we met...who'd ever have thought that we'd be rolling together.) but i would love to feel the warm soft skin of a female next to me while i'm rollin. hopefully soon, it's not that i'm shy or anything it's just that i feel real vulnerable when i'm rolling and i dont want any jealous peeps to start a fight with me cause i kissed their G/F cause that would fuck up my roll.
------------------
embrace
"dance till the walls sweat with your joy"