Plugging 5HTP

Cyc

Bluelighter
Lately, I have found that after a good roll, the conventional modes of taking 5HTP just don't cut it.
I have now transcended to the realm of plugging it.
WARNING:
Do not exceed 1500mg in one plug. It will burn your ass!!!

warning: excessive amounts of 5-htp rectally could react negatively with stray battery packs left in anal passage
wtf?!??
smile.gif

------------------
"...Clevinger was dead. That was the major flaw in his philosophy..."

I don't believe this.
Any excuse will do to get your finger up there huh???
What next?
multi vitamins not doin it for ya down the neck? Answer: ram them in the back passage.
Next time you're at mcdonalds and the dude asks if you want fries with your lardburger what will you say? "mmm yeah chewin and swallowing just don't do it for me any more can you munch em into a gel cap so i can plug dem fries"
[This message has been edited by grinboy_nz (edited 03 October 2000).]

grinboy: I find that the sodium in McDonalds french fries is more effectively distributed that way as well.
Phew, atleast I'm not alone.

wow, and i thought people were lacking sense when they replied to my "plugging via paintball gun" post. sheesh.
------------------
+- sAiNt -+

OMG, wtf? People are so stupid, all I got to say. Plug 5-htp, yeah, lets do that! Its a fucking SUPLIMENT PEOPLE! YOU DON'T NEED IT TO GET INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM FAST....Dumbasses.

NO U DUMMY, Amino acids filter out 10% when put in your stomach, that means, you're wasting 10 cents on every pill !!!
We're not all as RICH AS YOU !!!!!
**continues trolling, turning engine down, letting line drag on bottom of the lake**

Actually, dude, amino acids dissolve 10.0037% of the supplements you swallow. Who's the dummy now? ha ha I suggest grinding 5htp up and railing it.

**Feels the bite, tugs on line and reels the sucker in**
Yes, but Still, think of that in terms of years my friend, multiply that number by each pill and you will be surprised in terms of shiny pennys how much that will affect your fundage.
**Casts line back into depths**

All I've got to say is that nothings going up my nose or in my ass....
wink.gif

But you haven't lived until you've plugged a whole can of duster up your ass! I calculate that I'll save $2.39574034872350324 per year that way.
wink.gif

------------------
"Maybe for once, someone will call me `sir' without adding, `you're making a scene.' "

man you guys are brutal. this guy comes on here and is sharing something and you guys fuckin rip him apart for it. shit y'all, way to make someone feel welcome. i'm sure all you guys are perfect huh. well if the dude wants to stick the shit (no pun intended) up his ass, let him do it and just laugh to yourself. he's not asking you to do it for him. can't we all just get along
smile.gif
some person who doesn't do drugs could make fun of all y'all(including myself) for doing something stupid ......drugs!!!
let's all just love one another k?
and if i get ripped for this reply i'm gonna be pissed.
XOXOX
------------------
"rollin with the homies"

Umm....Kyk was just kidding. If that wasn't obvious at the first post, his fifth post should have clued you in.

**rolls around laughing**
Thank you, now let this post die like it should've a week ago.
Peace
and no more posts about plugging plz.

sorry i just had to respond (i know you said let it die but) i feel like a dumbass i actually stood up for you. but i guess not as big of a dumbass as the other ppl. lmao. i'm not the brightest so ya know, i get tricked alot. at least i can laugh about it. XOXOX
------------------
"rollin with the homies"