• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

How's pupil dilation on DOC ? I would be dosing at work so would it be hard to look sober ?!? Aha

How's pupil dilation on DOC ? I would be dosing at work so would it be hard to look sober ?!? Aha

IMO, up until 1.5-2mg, my eyes looked pretty normal in a normally lit environment.

Ive done doc at work at 1mg a few times, very nice since i do construction and outdoors at the time.

Didnt work much those days but noone noticed anything :)

I was under the impression that the DOx were full agonists. My bad, I hate the spread of misinformation just like the rest of you haha

DOC is an incredible substance, I've taken it about 8 times. By that 8th time though I was so out of it during the trip I couldn't hold a conversation. It wasn't a very good trip.

that being said, the first time I took it was one of my best and deepest trips to date at 3mg

also pupil dilation can be very noticeable because your pupils are constantly doing this dance where your left pupil gets larger as your right pupil gets smaller and vice versa. It also lasts for a decent length of time after the visual effects end.

LSD was actually recently found to be a full agonist at the D4 receptor so who knows if being a full agonist at any given receptor is actually that big of a deal anyways.

Last edited:
I personally never experienced anything profound from this chemical.. maybe a bad batch?

^ Me neither, but I personally wouldn't say it was 'not enjoyable'.

I know this may be an obscure combo but has anyone combined DOC with aMT? I've been wanting to try this combo for a couple months and I think I'm gonna give it a go tommorow or next week, this combo shouldn't be dangerous right? I mean let's be honest, the MAO activity of aMT is pretty negligable and I've shamefully combined a couple supposed no-no's with it with no problems (not saying that means it's safe). I'll be dosing 1.5 or 2mgs of DOC subbed and plugging 40mgs of aMT at T+2:00h so the duration and effects match up to my liking.

^ Me neither, but I personally wouldn't say it was 'not enjoyable'.

I know this may be an obscure combo but has anyone combined DOC with aMT? I've been wanting to try this combo for a couple months and I think I'm gonna give it a go tommorow or next week, this combo shouldn't be dangerous right? I mean let's be honest, the MAO activity of aMT is pretty negligable and I've shamefully combined a couple supposed no-no's with it with no problems (not saying that means it's safe). I'll be dosing 1.5 or 2mgs of DOC subbed and plugging 40mgs of aMT at T+2:00h so the duration and effects match up to my liking.

Haven't tried it but why would you want to ? I think the aMT will overpower the DOC easily at those doses. If I were to mix them "together" I would just use the DOC at T0h at a slightly higher dose and take aMT when the comedown starts (T+10-12h?). You're in for a two-day trip anyway. I wouldn't be worried about the MAO activity but more about exhaustion. 40mg's aMT work around 24hours for me.

This trip will last around 15 hours, not 2 days. I've also got plenty of benzos and opiates for when I'm ready to throw in the towl. IMO this combo would go together nicely, as with most chems combined with aMT. aMT will provide the euphoria, empathy, and music appreciation while DOC will step in with the visuals and mindfuck, seems like a match made in heaven. Also DOCs main effects last around 14 hours and plugged aMT lasts 10-12, for me that is, so plugging the aMT 2 hours in will match up the duration while making sure I'm not peaking on both at the same time, DOC lays the foundation while aMT builds the house. I have taken both substances, aMT at least 20+ times so I know what I'm getting myself into, I just want to know the safety of this combo. Also FWIW DOC gave me absolutely no vasoconstriction, muscle tension, stimulation, or other side effects, it was as smooth as 2c-c which I've taken with aMT like 7 times.

This is what i have found.
The people who ENJOY DOB. Absolutely hate the way DOC feels.
I am one of those people i've found that like 70% of people Hate the way DOB feels.
yet sometimes i wish it lasted even longer. Yet those same 70% there will be maybe 10% who just hate the feeling of psychedelic amphetamines all together after trying DOC.
Or they will find that their "niche" is with DOC.

For me DOC just wrecks havok on my central nervous system. it makes me jittery and a very irritable and angry son of a bitch for some reason. 6/10 times I just can't explain it. i've tried it from 1.75mg - 10mg. 3 times it wasn't a hell ride, and it had nothing to do with the dose as i have done it at least 20 times. it was about the 19th time when i asked myself "WHY" then the 20th time hammered the nails in that coffin for me. I won't be doing it again EVER. My ideal doses with it i found if i took anything less than 3mg i had an electric feeling inside of my feet which would make me horribly jittery. I wouldn't lose that feeling until i did 5mg, but by that point i was so fucking high that, That it would be night the next day and i would be lying in bed trying to get some sleep, combating the electric foot feeling that i had from doing anything less than 5 which makes me want to redose. But i don't because I'm not that stupid. Favorite ranges were between 5-6.75. 7-10 too much. amphetamine monsters in the shadows and things, aren't fun.

Yet there is a Manic chimpanzee inside of me who longs for a few grains of DOB, i just don't understand these compounds.
It honestly has nothing to do with set or setting at that point when you are taking a drug that fucking strong. I could be in a float tank and still feel as if my nerves are trying to pull my bones out of my body with electric force.
This builds into a powerful adrenal feeling. Things sometimes then start to make less sense, and not in a good psychedelic kind of way either. I mean parts of it can be fun.
Like sex, or bicycling.

I should really grab some more DOC, such an excellent time. Always interesting to hear how some peoples pupils will rotate size wise, mine just dilate to huge proportions every time.

aMT and DOC would sound like a good time if I enjoyed aMT!

I am guilty of enjoying aMT quite a bit more than the average tripper, IMO everything that I've taken with aMT synergizes fantasticaly, sometimes breeding a whole new drug. Unfortunately I won't be taking the combo today, perhaps next week. I'm just not in the mood for a profound, and long lasting trip today. I'll most likely post a brief summary in this thread when I do, it's a combo I can find little info on but I do know xorkoth has done it, he just gave no details.

Damn it, turns out the DOC blotter I got tested not only contains DOC but also DOB. Also they were not able to do a quantitative analysis so it's not a whole lot of use to me. Fortunately I still have a small bit of other DOC blotter and a small sample of DOC powder. :)

... how odd! I'd be very wary about combining Doxx compounds with one another!

Damn it, turns out the DOC blotter I got tested not only contains DOC but also DOB. Also they were not able to do a quantitative analysis so it's not a whole lot of use to me. Fortunately I still have a small bit of other DOC blotter and a small sample of DOC powder. :)

Have you tried DOB? It's awesome stuff. My second favorite psychedelic besides DiPT!

On another note, what do you guys think I should order as a lifetime supply(considering gifting it) 500mg or 1g? I just don't know :p

Last edited:
You can say that again, Si - I'm so wary that it starts getting weary. Thanatos / entheo: yes I have tried DOB twice, I found it interesting but not really enjoyable. Also I didn't really like how it felt on my body a whole lot. I'm gonna pass on titrating this combo of unknown proportions as I doubt I will be desperate enough to, especially since I got the other DOC to try (granted I have not gotten it tested but apparently it is no use to get it analyzed quantitatively anyway). If I wanna combine DOB and DOC I will decide on the doses myself thank you very much. I got them separately, should be. IMO pre-mixed drug cocktails are fail. Redundant at best and potentially dangerous at worst...

As to your question about how much you should order: that is totally up to you and not really extremely appropriate for us to decide. Plus it has been discussed on the previous page of this thread and obviously looks like a personal matter depending on factors like - indeed - sensitivity and how often you intend to trip on it. I don't see the shame in limiting to 500 mg but I'm not coming from the same place.

I know it's not quite appropriate for you to decide on my order, but imagine having your best psychedelic experiences on DOx compounds. What would you do if you planned to share with friends and intend your order to be a lifetime supply?
(I hope it's not against the BLUA to ask)

Edit: I only plan to use it 4 times a year max at psychedelic doses. But I will investigate it as a novel stimulant at sub mg doses.

I guess if I'd had any experience with the others I'd be a bit more objective, but I just found what I suspected to be the lightest of the Doxx compounds, DOC obviously, &, with varying doses, I found this shit is quite heavy enough! Lol

Buy as much as you can afford! =D

DOC is a very very very heavy LSD like Buzz.
The problem i find, is LSD make almost everyone slightly Manic.
with DOC that is extenuated extremely at least in me.

I found that the inital come up of DOB was releasing so much adrenaline or dopamine a literally felt like the chimpanzee in control was like being forced to listen to the song "shock the monkey"
as it transformed into a gorilla. But after that everything settles into this hedonistic dreamscape.

vs DOC i just jitter and buzz and get strange flashes but nothing truly psychedelic. It literally is half way between a pure stimulant and a psychedelic.

^ You might need to up the dose a bit. It seems rather unremarkable at lower doses, yet 5mg plugged gave me one of the top 5 most visually intense experiences of my life...

The only problem with this is that the stimulation can get quite pronounced at higher doses, and that will REALLY distract from the trip.

I think DOC is one of those psychedelics that should really be used in an active setting. If you take it sitting around the house like you would with any other psychedelic, the trip is honestly BORING and almost unenjoyable :\ You simply want to get up and see the fucking world, not sit criss cross applesauce with your eyes closed for long periods of time. This is a GREAT drug to take camping or hiking with you, especially if you dose it in the morning and just go with the flow, keeping yourself busy the whole time. But if you expect just to be able to sit back and listen to music the way I did, I really don't think the drug will fit into your expectations.