New server/upgrade issues and comments

abygale

Bluelight Crew
A lot of things have changed today, which is very exciting! But with any transition of this size, there will be problems that we didn't expect. Please use this thread to report anything that's broken following the server move and upgrade. We'll do our best to resolve issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience as we get used to our new digs :)

Slow so far - also some strange scripts popped up before a page loaded earlier. And do not like how it snips the margins of the page. That is all for now.

I know things are slow. I'll be tweaking the server this week to recognize it has better hardware now and can handle more requests.

bit_pattern, your image link is also borked. Can you describe what it was showing?

The favicon is the vbulletin logo.

Also, thanks!

I got this error when logging in, but it logged me in all the same:

http://imgur.com/CiqO8b3

and this when replying:

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

http://imgur.com/jxR7MTJ

Post icons don't seem to work.

Tried to edit my post to include my browser version (Chrome ver. 32.0.1700.72.m), but the Save button wouldn't work.

Also quick keyboard commands for bold italics etc. are not working. And can edit post but when hitting "save" it will not post changes. Hence the double post ;).

thanks. we've decided to live with the php errors overnight. they're not fatal and we'll fix it tomorrow.

alasdair

I have no bar above posts.. so no quote, smiles, video, image and all that..

Thank you guys for all the work you have done!!!!!!!!

Bearlove said:
Huge delay when trying to quote/ multi-quote on a thread
define huge?

the board is operating more slowly than it should because there are board settings which still need to be altered to take advantage of our updated hardware. that work will take place over the course of the next 48 hours.

alasdair

The topic headers are faded and you can not read parts of them. I hope that makes sense to you.

oh and what the hell is this

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958