• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ List of HR Resources (inc. Pill & Powder Testing Services) - Why None in Ireland?

Blimey. A HR-related scenario that's actually better in Wales than in Holland?!? 8o

Week or so for results for nothing more than the cost of a stamp... unless somebody happens to live beyond the border who'd perhaps have to pay for two stamps for the remailing cost. I'd always assumed all such services were free cos I don't know many (any to be honest) people who'd use it if they charged on top of having to send off a sample and wait.

The mroe the merrier all the same :)

(may have to find a place to sticky this thread given the number and range of services mentioned so far...)

At the risk of doing a lovely dansism THIS-STICKY IT! 8o Please.

Yep, I had a nosy at the WEDINOS results page and there have been a lot of samples sent in lately with non-Wales postcodes. The only thing they've stopped accepting is bodybuilding-related stuff because they were a bit inundated with that. I would think that as soon as the majority figure out what a handy service it is, they'll have to start charging.. but still, valuable HR resource, innit.

(A few interesting results on there too.. LSZ that was actually nbome, and MPA with small amounts of DMT in it. :?)

i think the title of the thread needs changing, as Wales is part of the UK.

Changed the title to better reflect current state of thread - give me or one of the other EADD mods a shout if you'd prefer something else. Will leave thread "in the wild" for a bit longer before stickying it - excellent thread and nice job everybody on collating the list so far :)

In fairness them charging a small fee per sample isn't unreasonable, they afterall, need to buy reagents for testing, and keep funding a carrier gas for their GC.

Cool, I didn't know there was a test centre in Wales. I thought they were all in the Netherlands etc.

Has anyone here used it?

Is it just me or are a surprising amount of the Cocaine samples pure? On the first 2 pages there are several that show as pure. Pure Cocaine in the UK? Nahhhh....

Also, I've noticed that some legal highs actually contain only MDMA etc. I think that is a result of people wanting their MDMA tested - they write an RC as the purchase intent so it gets tested.

Very progressive.

With Cameron and his party in charge such things are never going to happen in England.

Who the **** actually voted Conservative? I know nobody locally who did.

Could we (England) start a public parliamentary petition thingy to push for a similar service in England?

It could seriously save lives, with all of the shit that they are putting into drugs, both illegal and RC's. If you spend a while looking at the sample results pages you can see how completely fucked the UK's drug scene is http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/index/page:4

An apparent sample of Etizolam turned out to be Acetylfentanyl! Surely that's somebody abusing the system. If Acetylfentanyl was sold as Etizolam there would be very serious consequences.

Are there any British political people here? We need to campaign for a drug testing website. It shouldn't be an unrealistic prospect as it would potentially save countless lives and it would clean up the UK drug scene.

Our drug legislation needs a complete overhaul, it is draconian as it stands. Full legalisation or at least full decriminalisation. Professor David Nutt is clued up, intelligent, qualified - he would be a good man to help fix the system. Unfortunately he was removed from his post in the government because his views were too realistic and liberal for our stuffy politicians...rant over lol

Last edited:
Well, UK drug policy as dictated by the tabloid press can be summed up in just six words:
Better they die, than get high.
And the Government don't care about you. If you're poor enough to have to mess around with street drugs, you are well below the noise floor. You're not paying much tax, certainly not donating to the party, probably not even voting, therefore expendable. In fact, you're even ever so slightly more use to them dead, as there's at least a finite probability you might be photogenic enough to use as the face of a propaganda campaign to appease their media mogul masters (Leah Betts -- and there but for sheer blind luck nearly went I, one time, but that's another story).

Re UK and drug testing, see the fine work of Prof Fiona Measham who teamed up with a promoter to create: http://wearetheloop.co.uk/

They have been conducting pill and powder testing in North of England for a while now, and are trying to roll it out across other parts of the UK.

It'd certainly be good if at least we got something done about the fentanyl derivatives turning up in street H, didn't do for me, But likely got lucky because I knew to work up from tiny amounts. Dealers, all my connections dissappeared, never to be heard from again, Testing every batch in sub-active doses (for H) was probably the only reason I'd got away with it, that and being a longterm chronic pain patient with a shitter of a tolerance.

And damn right about the cuntservatives. Only it proved for the alternative to be much, much worse, having that May whore in power is a disaster.

Wedinos test anywhere in the uk and will test anything you send if you write "found in sons bedroom" and other varients of "found" I used them myself and on one substance they done both gcms and nmr for me!

Out of interest how do these sites operate? I know some countries drug laws are more liberal than our own, but surely they're still illegal? Is it something that is done in house or do they rely on a network of like minded people / sympathetic scientists with access to lab equipment?

I'm sure I've seen programs based in the UK where things have been tested so I know it's possible. Maybe it's just a case that no one has set up the equivalent over here yet?

However, for all I know those sites could be publicly funded and regulated. Just thinking / typing out loud....
Can buy kits from boots amazon off ebay this country kills not helps. Look at Scotland. More death in 1 YEAR!!!! Set up a testing centre for the blues n zanax at least then could buy 10 see there safe n buy what you want. If these centres could be set up without big brother nabbing you around the corner many many family would not be crying RIGHT Now. Shame on UK Ireland gov

Wedinos test anywhere in the uk and will test anything you send if you write "found in sons bedroom" and other varients of "found" I used them myself and on one substance they done both gcms and nmr for me!
Were do they test sorry never heard about this thank you thank bluelight

I very nearly used Wedinos just recently but didn't have to due to being a bit reckless and a bit sure of what was actually the case (and turned out I was right so... just reckless then :eek:). Shame they're so strict on the Welsh only thing. No idea why they can't extend that to UK wide at least. Probably funded by the Welsh Assembly so have to stick within the borders is as best as I can guess. Seem to provide an excellent service for anybody who does live within Welsh borders or knows somebody who does though. Either way, the more the better. Is common sense.
Yes true
Wish UK laws would change to saving lives.

Yep, I had a nosy at the WEDINOS results page and there have been a lot of samples sent in lately with non-Wales postcodes. The only thing they've stopped accepting is bodybuilding-related stuff because they were a bit inundated with that. I would think that as soon as the majority figure out what a handy service it is, they'll have to start charging.. but still, valuable HR resource, innit.

(A few interesting results on there too.. LSZ that was actually nbome, and MPA with small amounts of DMT in it. :?)
Is there a site with results on them please???

Easy. No testing facility wants to face the danger of a bomb being sent as a sample or chucked through door. It being seen as
" faciliating the poisoning of the irish youth ".