• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did pretty much a full body workout except for cardio, I wanted to but my body was tired so when I got home I just passed out lol now I'm up again

went for a jog yesterday and today and could feel my heart beating like it was about to jump outta my chest and I quit ciggarettes about 8 & a half months ago. Damn I am unfit

I think that's the way we all feel Dunno.. nut within two weeks it was so much more pleasant and easier.

What a brilliant thread. Thank you, NSA, for making this thread. I 've been exercising doing a mixture of things like bettebells, INSANITY, cardio, cross-trainer ( epi thing), strength. Feels like torture during but feels great after. I probably won't reap the psycholocal benefits until I've quit suboxone but I'm seeing the physical lol. Was UK size 8 before n wish to be again. Lets do this!

^ :)

I am sore today so no formal workout.. just going to shovel some snow to loosen up and then help a friend move some stuff.. I worked out pretty hard yesterday!

I am a bit sore today as well, will probably go and do yoga and stretch out but might skip the run today. I'll see how I feel after yoga. Slept horribly again last night. This episode of insomnia has been sucking... Usually it's only a few really bad days randomly around a month mark, but since a week before i got 8 months I've been unable to fall asleep for hours so like a week and a half total now.

My legs are sore but I am giving it a break for tonight and tomorrow. I am going to go back Sunday and do a full body workout including cardio.

I am thinking of enrolling in cardio kickboxing as well or muay thai in a couple of months or so. Any of you guys gonna go into martial arts classes?

^^ I've been seriously considering it for a while now actually. I'm thinking maybe after another month of getting myself into somewhat decent shape I'll start looking for a dojo I can afford near by. I always wanted to do shoalin kung fu, for the whole buddhist aspect, but the only dojo near by is across the bay in the City so it might be a pain to get there. As well as waiting till I'm in a bit better shape, I want to wait and see how much free time I still have once classes start next week.

Yoga in a couple hours. Until then just resting. Sore, tired - didn't sleep well, and feeling pretty down right now.

I feel a whole lot better after shoveling and stretching.. maybe there is a work out in my future.. maybe just a little stationary or elliptical.. and then some time in the steam room or spa..

Whenever I wake up super stiff and sore I tend to feel a lot better once I start moving around for an hour or two. I may also end up jogging after yoga. I'll have to wait and see. I'm super tired, only slept a couple hours, but I know sticking with my regular work out will make it all the more likely that I fall asleep at a reasonable time tonight.

Alright Im off to the gym.. haven't decided on what I'm going to work out yet but Im off.. definetly going to start with a half hour of stretching, lift legs, get some type of cardio in, and end in the steam room.. hope your guys workouts go well today.

^so jealous! My legs are too sore to go to the gym plus I want to rest for the party tonight not sure if I can dance on the dance floor so wish me luck lol.

Good luck Maya!!! Have fun tonight, and stay safe. :)

Missed yoga and don't feel like going later in the afternoon so I'm just going to go for a run here soon and do some pushups/core work afterwards.

I stretched for like forty minutes, walked, ran, lifted legs, and hit the steam room.. the stretching was really good and definitely needed.. I feel really good all sortsa fine :)

I ended up not running either today. Took a day to myself to meditate on some things. Went well actually. Back to my routine tomorrow, yoga, jogging, the works.

Thanks guys I danced a little bit tonight and stayed sober so proud of myself!

Sounds good nsa x

Thanks evel:D

I'm not so motivated.. but since I will be watching football all afternoon I'm going to trek into the gym and work out.. I know I will thank myself latter.

Maybe run and lift chest and biceps.

Status
Not open for further replies.