Can You Fax Acid?

This thread is still going. This pleases me greatly.

Ahhh...so nice, a very nice christmas present to be able to comment on this classic, although it came from Usenet originally on alt.drugs.psychedelics. Just the funniest joke there is.

8o I just received 20 photocopied hoffmnas by mistake. Will i get high?

Is there a link where I can download some acid??? I wanna put it onto my USB stick for my vacation.... If I condence the files by making one single .zip will I be able to fit more than a book of acid on there???

I'm going over to live in Europe in May/June and I want to take a sheet of acid over with me. I'm too scared to take it on the plane, so I was thinking of faxing it over before hand.
Can anyone tell me if this will work?

Hahahahahahahaha oh my fucking soul.

hmm....i'll try that when we have 3D Faxes at consumer grade prices maybe....;) (I don't know if they exist at all)

I'm going over to live in Europe in May/June and I want to take a sheet of acid over with me. I'm too scared to take it on the plane, so I was thinking of faxing it over before hand.
Can anyone tell me if this will work?

Yes, and first blow all the bad shit out of the telephone line by finding a politician or media person whining about the fake opioid cr$i$, use cellophane tape to tape five pieces of A4 black construction paper together into a loop after feeding the ends into the Mojo Wire (Xerox Telecopier, aka fax machine, invented by Raoul Duke and signed away to Xerox in the throes of a drug frenzy as detailed in Fear & Loathing: On The Campaign Trail '72), and let the loop run and send the fax for 15 hours.

Alternatively, you can transfer it via computer -- use UUCP, XModem CRC, YModem 1K, ZModem, or Kermit without any additional compression, which can alter the molecular structure and leave you with a different, related, and possibly toxic ergot derivative or worse; simply e-mailing as an attachment has a lot of unknown variables and XModem Checksum and raw ISO 8859 text methods can cause it to pick up residual strychnine and atropine from the telephone line.

Incidentally, soaking some blotter paper with a solution of tramadol and scanning it, then compressing the scan with Lempel-Ziv compression can turn it into a much more powerful analogue of O-desmethyltramadol which is 69 times stronger than tapentadol, 15 times stronger than Bolivian Marching Powder, and can cause contact with The Holy Ghost, Buddha, JC, Elijah, and a momentary fuzzy apparition of the XII. Imam in high doses.

Transferring rather than faxing, or using Microsoft Outlook, Lotus CC Mail or the like to send the fax to another recipient actually is better, because on the other side, the printer can be chosen -- you must use an HP or AEG laser printer (ink jet only works for fentanyl, carfentanil, pharoahfentanyl, and etonitazene) a Linotronic machine used for printing books and newspapers, or a four-colour rotogravure printing press to get full potency, with the usual glossy paper in the latter case. In all other cases, either blotter paper or paper with at least 36 per cent linen in it should be used.

Last edited:
This made me think of that girl in Orange is the New Black that is in jail for NOT selling LSD.

But yes, you can fax it. You can also 3D-print methamphetamine.

This made me think of that girl in Orange is the New Black that is in jail for NOT selling LSD.

But yes, you can fax it. You can also 3D-print methamphetamine.

Do you suppose 100 years in the future that there actually is going to be a printer which can use supplies of pure elements or whatever to "print" chemicals, like someone can use a new programme in Microsoft Office 2120 to put together a molecule of smack and print five moles of it, or send someone an e-mail or post to alt.drugs.hard an attachment which when printed with the chemical printer makes a kilo of morphine or something? Essentially 3D printing the molecules one atom at a tiime?

Then there is the transporter like on Star Trek -- someone can just attach themselves to an email or go through the telephone lines to get somewhere . . . When they invent a transporter, it will have to do it a molecule at a time and use a computer, I assume, so, someone can use sed and grep to subtract the HIV out of someone and cure them, for example . . .

Do you suppose 100 years in the future that there actually is going to be a printer which can use supplies of pure elements or whatever to "print" chemicals, like someone can use a new programme in Microsoft Office 2120 to put together a molecule of smack and print five moles of it, or send someone an e-mail or post to alt.drugs.hard an attachment which when printed with the chemical printer makes a kilo of morphine or something? Essentially 3D printing the molecules one atom at a tiime?

Then there is the transporter like on Star Trek -- someone can just attach themselves to an email or go through the telephone lines to get somewhere . . . When they invent a transporter, it will have to do it a molecule at a time and use a computer, I assume, so, someone can use sed and grep to subtract the HIV out of someone and cure them, for example . . .

Yes, I actually do think they'll be able to do that. Like the pharmacy will just send your prescription to your devise to "print" out for you.
I imagine the dark web would go insane for that type of technology. You send the vendor whatever the future equivalent of bitcoin is and BOOM, the drug comes out your devise or similar.

Although, that would make it SUPER easy to just make your own.
I think - eventually - most drugs will go the way of cannabis and be legalized. Probably OTC in pharmacies. They'll probably have rooms or booths with nurses on standby while you use, too. Actually, there are ALREADY places where you can inject your drugs in front of people trained to help if you OD.

It's already in development mate:

But ultimately, we will be able to create drugs at will from genetically engineered glands in our brains - as Iain M Banks predicted in his Culture novels. If you've never read his stuff, I highly recommend that you do.

Amazing times we live in. We'd already have all of that if most countries slashed weapons manufacturing and military budget by 75% (I'm aware the military of many countries do a lot of research, but I don't consider some PhD working at DOD's DARPA to be "military", they can just go work at some place to make regular life better instead...

That thread's a riot...although I think it was a homage to the original, on usenet. Speaking of alt.drugs.*