Can You Fax Acid?

woudnt scanning your sheets kill the deal??? of COURSE it would..

this is funny as hell though,

the only BAD thing about transporting acid in quantity more then a 1/4th sheet, is you DONT WANT To eat the evidence, alone, before you get busted, I have yet to meet anyone else that has eaten a fourth of a sheet, i wasnt right for a few months after that .....

then i started emailing meth, and got RICH QUICK just added as an attatchment, u should try it, it works..

or..

www.virtualcrack.com

omg this wasnt even funny, i mean...
this guy COULDNT Have been serious.

Yes, And if there is writing on the paper, when you read it
aloud everyone within earshot will start to trip.....
Its worked for me I read aloud on a bus to Manhattan and we all thought the bus was flying hahahaha

OMG I cant belive this guy is actually serious, he must have done way to much acid or got drop on his head when he was a kid. LMAO

of course he's not serious... it's amazing how many people don't get that =D Yey for the internet having no tone.

I wonder if he actually did it! Probably.

what a freakin moron :D ! Ppl like that should never touch LSD.

Why is it that a dumb shit like this can get his hands on acid but I couldn't get it if Tim Leary was my bestfriend!!!!!!!

PsychoKitten said:
of course he's not serious... it's amazing how many people don't get that =D Yey for the internet having no tone.

lol no shit

Even afte ur reply they still dont get it

socalRaver1 said:
OMG I cant belive this guy is actually serious, he must have done way to much acid or got drop on his head when he was a kid. LMAO

greenlighters! lol,lolololrofloletc.