MAPS MDMA dispensary

I think there will be no big problem in society caused by a legal status of MDMA.

People will do it several times in the right place at the right time under supervision of a guide, speak with a psychologist and then they will lose craving for any substances.
It would be commonly excepted like a vaccine against a disease. (Alcoholism/drug abuse) It will heal the society, making it more productive and more forgiving.

I am sure that MDMA therapy will become like a rite of passage of teenagers into adulthood. It will help erase imprints of birth trauma, parents, schooling and other conditioning.
Therefore part of the reason why MDMA therapy is not widespread is that part of the american economy is invested into illegal drug trafficking. Trafficking of heroin, cocaine and other bad things.

We need presence of MAPS on the East Coast near DC. Then things will start moving. Relatives of the ruling elites will be healed with MDMA and policies will change.

One day it will be less conventional to deny MDMA therapy than to participate in it. Yet there would always be people that established their connection with the higher power the other way...

If MDMA was not tightly regulated, people would break themselves even more than they currently are. Just take a look at the MDMA board on this forum. This shows that most people DO NOT know how to be responsible with this drug. Imagine everybody that currently goes drinking on the weekend, switching to mdma and then all of them going through long term comedowns, society would go to shit. I'm sorry MDMA is a great thing when used correctly, but the majority of people will abuse it.

Umm approximately 30-40 million people used MDMA at least once in the last year, LTC that can actually be attributed to MDMA and not a mood disorder, poly drug abuse, or something that wasn't MDMA represents less than 1 in 10,000 users.

Right there is the reason for a dispensary type system, positive confirmation that MDMA is MDMA, and if you like it, MDA is MDA, and 2-CB, etc

I believe that MDMA is not pushed by MAPS for a medical marijuana dispensaries main, not to be approved for use by trained psychiatrists / psychologists in patients in the hospital for whether you want it or not use as you please.

I believe that MDMA is not pushed by MAPS for a medical marijuana dispensaries main, not to be approved for use by trained psychiatrists / psychologists in patients in the hospital for whether you want it or not use as you please.

??

The MAPS primary model is one where trained, licensed professionals would oversee the use of MDMA in onsite clinics, in a comfortable home-like atmosphere, not a dispensary where one can buy it and bring it home. This should be legal in a few years (and I'm going to be one of those trained, licensed therapists by then!)

However, in a post-prohibition world it would be quite possible that adults would be able to purchase substances for their own use.